Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to guess how long it will be before those plants are brown and died?? Plants take work, just like small humans, and we seen how well A&P did there...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone want to guess how long it will be before those plants are brown and died?? Plants take work, just like small humans, and we seen how well A&P did there...
Haven’t watched the vlog yet, but I remember A saying P did not have a green thumb.

Reactions: 9
Priscilla was saying food is scarce in the grocery stores. Doesn't look like they're having too much trouble finding it to me.

Omg I was watching this when Priscilla said "Look Summer we added to your front door. Summer responds Awww that's so cute. Tell me she is not sounding like a duplicate to Priscilla. That's just crazy.

Starts at 7:48 in the video.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why should parents of disabled kids not be allowed to date??? All kids are “difficult” at times, and it’s not fair to say that just because a child has a disability or is autistic etc the parents should not be allowed to date, have happiness etc. Because then do you know what that leads to? (or could lead to)
Depression. And that’s where you get the ableist “woe is me” parents who begin to hate their children for all of their problems...
Etc (imo)😔
I do not believe parents with any children should date. It is just how I feel. If you make a human being, that is your responsibility, not dating. As far as when I especially special needs child is because they need more help and time, if they are non verbal, you have to be extremely careful who takes care of them.

I say if you want to date....don't have children. It's my old fashioned opinion.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
And why is Summer not with her family at this time. There would be no way in hell my son would want to be living with friends while we're undergoing this pandemic. The whole situation is just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For a kid so young,he has no real spark. His eyes most times look so vacant and lifeless.
I don’t know if they drag him as back up support for Abbie or for show and tell for the vlogs.
he always seems so lost and alone.
As for Summer-something is really off w her. For an almost 22 yr old,she is very immature. The giggle is a major tell. It’s like she hasn’t a clue as to how to just be herself. The longer she is around that family,the more she gets lost as well.

I don’t know about her home life,but it is rather odd that she chose to go back to the Maas home,knowing full well that school is out indefinitely. She could have done her online classes from her parents home. Sure there are apps to talk to people and see them,but at a time like this one would think family would be more important to be with. I doubt very much if she is being paid full time wages to respite for the family. Even w room and board being thrown in the mix,it’s still very strange,IMO.

When one considers that Abbie for all intent and purposes is surrounded by adults for most her waking hours,one would think that somehow she would be so much further ahead.

If it true that A prefers her to remain “a child” for profits,then that seems to me to be a form of neglect. As for JSA,I don’t get them either. They must see the vlogs. They must hear the comments A makes about no discipline,no routine,etc. I can’t understand why they haven’t suspended services or at the least call them out.

If Brandy’s supervisors have watched the vids,they should also pull services. He surely does not want to take the tools they give Abbie/them and work w them. It’s all a waste of money and time some other family could be accessing.

Yeah,the system sucks.I hope soon someone wakes up and realizes the Maas family has played them very well-from the lawsuit to where they are at today.
I agree, I feel like Isaiah is forced to live and perform this circus act for the cameras, and with his life already being stressful as a caregiver, plus living in the shadows of princess Abigail, queen look-at-me and king Ego, he just can't catch a break. I noticed many times in the vlogs if Isaiah hadn't been around, Asa would make a point to make a snarky comment about it then put him on the spot "they have been asking about you", "everybody is wondering why you aren't in the vlog", passive aggressive pressure. Many of his "scenes" in the vlog seem forced. Asa and Prisilly have no friends so they have to use everyone else in the family as "extras" and "supporting roles".

I am using this wording because in my opinion their vlogs are just a performance. A fake, scam, hustle for money. That is why it is full of so ridiculous lies and nonsense, in my opinion.

I feel like that life is a nightmare for Isaiah, his eyes tell the tale. Who can blame him. The cars, scooters, in ground pool, fancy house and trips mean nothing at the end of the day, the love of money is the root of all evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Priscilla was saying food is scarce in the grocery stores. Doesn't look like they're having too much trouble finding it to me.

Omg I was watching this when Priscilla said "Look Summer we added to your front door. Summer responds Awww that's so cute. Tell me she is not sounding like a duplicate to Priscilla. That's just crazy.

Starts at 7:48 in the video.
I hadn’t watched it until now...
Now, I know what he was doing behind the businesses!! He was looking for pallets.
If he didn’t go ask for them and if anyone knows who what company these came from, please report the theft to the cops. Those pallets are not free and usually cost around $30-50 each. They are stacked out back, for their drivers to pick back up...

• Haha
  • Wow
Over the years P tuned out. She couldn’t cope w how her daughter was/is. She gave control over Abbie to Asa while she took the responsibility of Isiah.
And while I do say P was lazy when it came to Abbies needs,I fault Arse for 90% of it.
He was so hellbent on showing the world what he as a father was doing for his daughter,that he actually forgot to do anything.
He watched her through a lens for most of her life,never really putting theh camera down to teach her.
Even today Asa is still watching Abbie through the lens of a camera,and sadly,she hasn’t gotten anything out of it except being able to see herself on tv from time to time.
I agree. Looking back when Abbie was a bit younger P seemed more, should we say, a bit more "comfortable" with Abbie. Again, we get back to what we all keep saying. That the bigger and the older Abbie gets the less cute she is. So she was left to rock and beg for food and P became more & more distant and Assa filmed and filmed and filmed. Did nothing for the kid. It hurt her tremendously. The older videos show Abbie with some kind of a future at least. Now I see not much of anything. She has deteriorated physically too.

Reactions: 10
I wish I were skilled in video editing. Because a really neat thing to do would be to take cuts of the lies they tell from all of their vlogs and put them together into one video.
Use their own words to show the lies and contradictions.
The finished product could be out there for sponsors, leghumpers and anyone else to see.
It would be very time consuming and would take a little detective work finding some of the stuff but the final result - well worth it.
IMO
I would be happy to make that video If someone can find footage and time stamp it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whatever. I don't see any special feeling from Abbie towards Summer either. It's also kind of dismissive to the friendships Abbie has with other friends or helpers.
Exactly! Imagine how Abbie would feel if she saw dear "crazy" Nanny again.
Something about the way that relationship ended felt sour to me for some reason, things appeared other than as they seemed. Don't get me started :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
her whole body moves differently and is toned and strong, her eyes are bright. They have let her turn into a hunched over dull dead eyed floppy piece of spaghetti.
yes I think it is very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think you basically just spoke for a lot of people regarding their concerns on this. It's one of the main reasons so many people keep saying that Abbie's behavior needs to be dealt with, and her pig father needs to stop making excuses and refusing to punish his daughter when she's doing something she shouldn't. He is hurting her future. As for Isaiah, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to be Abbie's caregiver later down the road. He's had to constantly help care for her since he was a small child, he deserves his own life moving forward and family and that's just not going to happen with her around. No partner or wife is going to want someone around with unpredictable behavior with violent tendencies who could hurt someone. It's a huge safety issue.

Assa the narcanaitor needs to come down to reality, as does P and realize if they continue to let Abbie be like this, she's not going to have much of a future or quality of life down the road.
They talk about her learning to do chores and self care being a path to independence. Thing is the aggressive behavior will make it hard to get people to come in and help out and make any placement one where is restrained either physically or by being medicated.
My brother is on the edge with violent outbursts. Currently he is stressed because his favorite things to do a closed and lashing out. I don't blame him, no one is happy. His caretaker can't come because of the lockdown, so my husband has been going over (not ideal, but....) to check in and won't let me join him. Which tells me things are bad.
It pains me to watch them let her act out in ways that will make the rest of her life so much harder than it has to be. They think it is all small stuff. It isn't and as she gets stronger, she will have the potential to do more and more damage to herself and others.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Now, I know what he was doing behind the businesses!! He was looking for pallets.
If he didn’t go ask for them and if anyone knows who what company these came from, please report the theft to the cops. Those pallets are not free and usually cost around $30-50 each. They are stacked out back, for their drivers to pick back up...
Once a thief always a thief.
IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
He did ask for them. Was a paint store and he said he called them and they okayed it. He is supposedly building something for Abbie..

Reactions: 6
I would be happy to make that video If someone can find footage and time stamp it.
**Rubs my hands like Dr. Evil**
And when its done we can post links to it on every friggin one of their platforms. When they delete one...we wait and post it again. And again. :m:m

• Haha
He did ask for them. Was a paint store and he said he called them and they okayed it. He is supposedly building something for Abbie..
I missed that portion or video then.. Some companies do give them away but most are charged for them and depend on the return revenue. I remember many years ago, when the pallet phase went around, a lot of companies had to stack them indoors... People thought that they were just free but sadly, that isn’t the case. Even the broken ones are usually sold to a repair company, fixed up and resold back out...

Reactions: 7
I do not believe parents with any children should date. It is just how I feel. If you make a human being, that is your responsibility, not dating. As far as when I especially special needs child is because they need more help and time, if they are non verbal, you have to be extremely careful who takes care of them.

I say if you want to date....don't have children. It's my old fashioned opinion.
How about men stop leaving women to be single parents and taking on the full load of supporting and caring for a child.

I could care less if a single mother dates. I’m more concerned about dead beat dads walking out on their children.

Does the mother not deserve joy?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I’ve heard that school of thought before & I suppose it could be triggering to a single parent. I can see both sides. K’s mom comes across as frail & clueless & as I think someone else said, in over her head. I’m sad for her & won’t be watching. I can’t see many wanting to watch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.