Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voice she uses with Abbie in these school and "making klunch" vlogs is her vlog voice...very awkward and unnatural and forced. Her school videos should be on her channel. " Hi ya"ll. Welcome to another episode of Cilla's Stuff and Things!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This morning on their newest YouTube video I had a chat with Miss Prissy. I had asked if she has ever had a formal test for adult autism. She asked back.."No why would I". I told her...There is NOTHING to be ashamed of. My newest hobby is putting seeds in her head. Preferably in the morning...let her stew on it all day. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t see how A is working such long hours. He made it a point a bit back to say Summer was doing a good deal of the editing for him now. Of course am sure he is probably standing over her shoulder the whole time,so there’s that.

As for Abbies rapid regressions both physically and mentally,thats on them. Yes,Abbie is mentally delayed. Thing is, had they worked w her and not strictly left everything up to schools,therapists,etc. she could have progressed more than where she is at.
The same goes for her behaviors. Had they fully worked w her on things such as food stealing,aggression,etc it would have worked not just for them but her as well. Her self harming may have also been curtailed.

A’s been filming now for 5-6 yrs or so? Imagine had he put down the camera and fully worked w Abbie for all of those hours where she may be today?
And P? She just let A take over to the point where she could stay in the background,or join every committee there was in order to avoid dealing w any of what Abbie needed.

I am not now nor was I ever an autism expert. I have been around children who do have autism and know that while therapists,etc are a great help,it is mainly up to the parent(s) to do the bulk of the work to help that child achieve everything the possibly can.

As to the nonsense about discipline -just that. One can discipline a child w autism( talking about Abbie,some are even more severe and that’s another story), without being a bully. It’s called consistency and consequences. If reinforced over andover again,it does work. And even doing that,they can all still “live their best lives” albeit w even less chaos around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How right you are. My husband and my daughter in law are both key workers and are doing extra long shifts. My daughter in law then comes home and cooks, cleans and does home schooling .
My husband is near retirement now and still puts in 14 hours a day. Arsewipe has never done an honest days work in his life and to have the cheek the other day to say he was having a bad day makes my blood boil. Having a bad day is when you work hard and come home and are afraid you might be infected or pass it to your family.
I detest this man, he really has no clue.
That's what's so ridiculous about this man baby, you have people like your daughter who puts in hard-working hours then come home to take care of the household, I'm sure she's exhausted and then you have this lazy ass complain over what? Nothing. He's doing nothing. When you say he hasn't done an honest days work in his life, you're right. He's had EVERYTHING handed to him. Jobs, money, his parents have always seemed to be bailing him out. He's just pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course this came after I commented that they were lazy parents for letting her sleep till 1030 instead of waking her up like for her normal school schedule
They go get DD after dark...when does it get dark? Maybe 8ish? So they are staying up late, they are the ones that can't get out of bed to get her to school or start school on time.

I have noticed Abbie eyes do look sunken and she seems like she cannot focus her eyes on anything. When she is looking at a paper from them, she puts it right up against her face to see. I think she is having eyesight issues as well and it would not surprise me if it is the rocking or that "dancing " thing she does. That is concerning to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t see how A is working such long hours. He made it a point a bit back to say Summer was doing a good deal of the editing for him now. Of course am sure he is probably standing over her shoulder the whole time,so there’s that.

As for Abbies rapid regressions both physically and mentally,thats on them. Yes,Abbie is mentally delayed. Thing is, had they worked w her and not strictly left everything up to schools,therapists,etc. she could have progressed more than where she is at.
The same goes for her behaviors. Had they fully worked w her on things such as food stealing,aggression,etc it would have worked not just for them but her as well. Her self harming may have also been curtailed.

A’s been filming now for 5-6 yrs or so? Imagine had he put down the camera and fully worked w Abbie for all of those hours where she may be today?
And P? She just let A take over to the point where she could stay in the background,or join every committee there was in order to avoid dealing w any of what Abbie needed.

I am not now nor was I ever an autism expert. I have been around children who do have autism and know that while therapists,etc are a great help,it is mainly up to the parent(s) to do the bulk of the work to help that child achieve everything the possibly can.

As to the nonsense about discipline -just that. One can discipline a child w autism( talking about Abbie,some are even more severe and that’s another story), without being a bully. It’s called consistency and consequences. If reinforced over andover again,it does work. And even doing that,they can all still “live their best lives” albeit w even less chaos around them.
Exactly!! I felt like they use ever "cop out" answer when someone even questions their parenting.. Abbie could very well have a set schedule, have 90% less meltdowns and be a productive member in their household, if they would lay down the camera and work with her, directly, one-on-one, talking with her (not to her).. They have created a monster, sadly, that will be so hard to manage, the longer she lives... I feel sorry for the eventual care workers that have to take care of her..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She needs a life. Dating is ok if son is left with her father. Kaitlin's mother does not seem all that excited to see her grandson. She once said I missed him like a sore thumb when she was visiting her other grandchildren in Arizona. I think it was Arizona. She is a nurse in ER and they need her. Sometimes I think she does a second job (never tells what it is) to keep son in JSA. She has a sad life. Check out blog when son dragged her all around Seaworld when she was so sick. He dictates her life. I feel very sorry for her.

He is going to get his ass kicked one of these days
I have feelings about that. I feel if you have a child especially a special needs one you have no business dating until that child is grown. We know what causes pregnancy, if you have a kid out of wedlock or even get divorced, I do not believe you should date. Not until your kid is grown. You can have a life without dating.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This morning on their newest YouTube video I had a chat with Miss Prissy. I had asked if she has ever had a formal test for adult autism. She asked back.."No why would I". I told her...There is NOTHING to be ashamed of. My newest hobby is putting seeds in her head. Preferably in the morning...let her stew on it all day. 😂
It's still there. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm,maybe her constant nose rubbing is actually some sort of stim behavior...(s)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They only say Ab doesn't like routines and loves chaos because they don't want a routine, adult responsibility, etc. In their own vlogs they shown she gets upset when something is off her routine. I am not sure if they believe the garbage they put out or not.

I don't buy he got burnt out on putting two videos out. When he started doing 2 he mention he was just uploading the things patreon people where seeing. Give people a taste of more "behind the scenes" then take it away. Trying to draw more people to give them patreon money. So I knew they 2 a day was a temp thing. I am just surprised he didn't mention pateon... there is always next video... he can claim "oh I have comments about the extra videos... I am still doing extra for patreon"

Gotta keep draining what little money these suckers have
I would be curious as to what the patreon people are even getting for their contributions.
Especially since they moved.

Reactions: 7
Watching the latest vid now. Yeah, they start her morning while P prepares lunch? Ok....whatever.

She doesn't understand weather because it is not tangible. How about working on potty training instead...that is tangible.

They are trying to again teach her to calm herself down. Brandi had that one down...too bad you two didn't follow through.

Celebrating P's "success" off the back of their viewers while so many others are struggling. WTF is the matter with these two? There is NO WAY she would have ANY success with that makeup crap without FA viewers, or her other two ridiculous channels.

Summer.....oh my. If you aren't pregnant, you need to watch your intake and start exercising. You are for sure gaining a LOT of weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Something about their whole attitude and the way they talk about the financial side of this pandemic just irks me. I find P shilling her MLM nonsense to their devoted followers right now gross. I'm not trying to downplay the struggles creators may face during this time at all, but come on just have some sense. I feel the same way about the flood of marketing emails from every store I've ever shopped at. "We care!!!! Be safe!!!! And also buy all our stuff!!"

I'm out of a job right now, and got denied unemployment because I fell just short of the quarter requirement. (They only had 2 quarters to really judge by because I just graduated university in May.) I was a dependent last year on my taxes, making me exempt from the stimulus bill if my taxes from this year dont go through in time, and my parents still won't qualify for any extra money for me or my brother despite us being dependents last year (my brother still is one) because we are both over the age of 16. My student loan payments are forgiven for 6 months and aren't accumulating interest, but I still have to pay for food, rent, pet care, utilities every month. I have a savings account from working part-time while I was in school that I was using for loan payments, but I'm now going to blow through it in a few months on basic necessities if I don't get stimulus aid. And then I have no idea how I'll build back enough money fast enough once I do start working again to be able to get back to making loan payments again when the 6 month period is over. And I consider myself LUCKY because at least I have some savings to keep myself afloat.
If it is a student loan look into forbearance or determent if your haven't. You should qualify.

They try to claim Abbie isnt aggressive but she can be. She throws things often enough. There was that time she pulled P's hair, and gosh knows how many times things have been outta control off camera. They are too busy saying how cute she is and giggling instead of dealing with the issue. Each day, it as Abby gets older, it gets closer to to the time when it will be impossible to claim cute.

A question!
A few days back Asa was explaining why when they say Arms Up...why does Abbie only put them up partway and never straightens her arms out. I either missed or didnt understand his reason.
Anyone here catch it?
She use to put arms up higher... more times than not they have her do that to grab under her arms and "tickle" her. I don't think she trust them. Also sure its a muscle tone and limited motion she has. She only got very small bits of PT at school. Nothing at home.

Reactions: 14
A for sure way to get banned would be for someone to reply to 🐖's reply of "No. Why would I"? 😀😀
You could write a fuking dissertation on why. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just saw on the news that 28 Spring Breakers that went to Cabo have tested positive. I am surprised that none of the beasts has gotten it yet. Or some of the pyramid people they partied with at Cabo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
YT keeps suggesting these older FA videos to me and this was the most recent one. It's talking about her sensory room and how sensory stuff is VERY important for Abbie.
Two things that stuck out in this video and go along with an earlier post of things A$A used to claim and now says the opposite. In this video he talks about her ''power hour'' and says that she gets violent. In recent videos, he very much tries to downplay or outright ignore any aggressive or violent behaviors and tells people they're wrong if they point it out when she's being violent/aggressive.
Second thing is he talks about her having a weighted vest and weighted blanket. He says these are very helpful for the deep pressure sensory aspect that she always seeks. In more recent videos, he says viewers have suggested weighted blankets, that A&P have got many weighted blankets for Abbie over the years and that they do nothing for her. I mean yeah, maybe as she got older they didn't have the same effect, but he acts like they never worked for her - EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.