Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Off topic- while I am not good at remembering names and such,I hope that all here stay healthy.While we may not know each other personally,we do have a sort of bond( calling out the hypocrite Moob man). We all still have a very long way to go before things ever get back to “normal” again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Librarywitch

Have you noticed that when you comment on a video and it is not a Wonderful comment, it's not there. Asa deletes every comment that is not good. Check. You won't find a bad one. I caught up today and watched the last 3 videos. First off, why would Abbie ever behave when Summer and Priscilla LAUGH when she does something rotten? That's what she wants. I truly don't know WHY they spend so much time on her. That is a terrible thing to say but, the kid is feral. She doesn't know how to ....do anything. It's amazing. I watch her and think, when A and P die? They think Abbies got it made but whoever is her caregiver, will not put up with her yelling, destroying things, jumping in pools with clothes on. Autism aside.....she's a spoiled brat. One of these days she's going to 'elope' into traffic or, hit Priscilla in the head with a can while they are driving. She should not be at home.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Lots of great posts!!
There are several folks here who are very qualified to speak about (and reinforce) what we see with Abbie's IDD and the mental health diagnoses for the hambeasts!
Whether you yourself have an Autism diagnosis, kids with the diagnosis, you work in the field, or hold a degree in something related, please continue posting.
The mix of humor and intelligence on this forum is exceptional.
Thanks to everyone for bringing whatever you bring to this forum.
During this weird time we live in, it's nice to find fellowship with likeminded people on the topic of a 15 yr old IDD girl and the IMO, dumbass hambeasts who are her parents.
😁

• Heart

10fingers10toes

It almost a case of munchausen... AnP get attention and money from their daughters condition. So they don't want her to grow. They want to keep her the way she is, or worse, so they can keep getting attention, recognition, etc.

Not much different than doing the opposite with Isaiah. His success is their success. They deserve that attention. Its not Isaiahs accomplishments but theirs for being awesome parents.
Good point, and about them not wanting her to grow, it is quite literal as well. Wasn't it just recently that they were actually excited to announce that Abbie barely grew in height? Which is a ridiculous thing to celebrate seeing that her diet, lifestyle and genes are not going to help her maintain a manageable weight!! Prisilly is not tall and yet..... If that is what the future holds for Abbie, how is being short something to get excited about??

They want her to remain their short and cute little severely " "autistic" princess in pigtails.....cha ching🤑

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
YT keeps suggesting these older FA videos to me and this was the most recent one. It's talking about her sensory room and how sensory stuff is VERY important for Abbie.
Two things that stuck out in this video and go along with an earlier post of things A$A used to claim and now says the opposite. In this video he talks about her ''power hour'' and says that she gets violent. In recent videos, he very much tries to downplay or outright ignore any aggressive or violent behaviors and tells people they're wrong if they point it out when she's being violent/aggressive.
Second thing is he talks about her having a weighted vest and weighted blanket. He says these are very helpful for the deep pressure sensory aspect that she always seeks. In more recent videos, he says viewers have suggested weighted blankets, that A&P have got many weighted blankets for Abbie over the years and that they do nothing for her. I mean yeah, maybe as she got older they didn't have the same effect, but he acts like they never worked for her - EVER.
This is the exact type of BS that I was talking about going into a video.
Find the lies and contradictions and splice them in side by side.
Use his own words to prove the point and as evidence.
He couldn't dispute it or explain it away!!!
It would be the best video ever!!!
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
It's not like P has no hands. She can get off the couch and paint that ugly ass thing. Goodness, all of them are annoying.
I think she might still be upset about the cheese at the store. Only 2 of each kind per customer. Poor thing cant be expected to do something like PAINT after a blow like that!

• Haha

10fingers10toes

Screenshot_20200403_094222.jpg

This 🤬!!
I just KNEW that he would soon make some STUPID post that is a complete slap in the face to all the doctors, nurses and essential workers that are breaking their backs and sacrificing EVERYTHING because of this pandemic right now.

You don't work 20 hours a day, unless you call eating and gaining weight WORK!!

Asa, you are a scamming, lying, hypocritical piece of scum. It may take some, more time than others but everyone will soon see through your lies and you will no longer hear misguided songs of your praise.....only crickets and the grunts and yells of your reality.

Here's a song for you:

Asa Maass is a hypocrite
His wife is a hippo
His show is sh:poop:t

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
If they want Abbie to be a "typical teenager" treat her like one. She acts up send her to her room. Take out all the fun things in there. Give her a reason to not want to be sent to her room. She steals food? Send her away from the table. She pitches a fit? Time her out. She jumps in the pool with her clothes on? Make her get out of the pool put on dry clothes and no more pool for the day. She is rewarded with every bad behavior. I know she's not Helen Keller but until Helen's teacher came to live there Helen was a wild child. She would not have put up with that nonsense for one minute. But Helen learned.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
View attachment 103396
This 🤬!!
I just KNEW that he would soon make some STUPID post that is a complete slap in the face to all the doctors, nurses and essential workers that are breaking their backs and sacrificing EVERYTHING because of this pandemic right now.

You don't work 20 hours a day, unless you call eating and gaining weight WORK!!

Asa, you are a scamming, lying, hypocritical piece of scum. It may take some, more time than others but everyone will soon see through your lies and you will no longer hear misguided songs of your praise.....only crickets and the grunts and yells of your reality.

Here's a song for you:

Asa Maass is a hypocrite
His wife is a hippo
His show is sh:poop:t
How dare he say that he does 20 hours of work a day. There are people who are actually doing real work and putting their
Health at risk.
Lounging round the pool and shoving a camera in your severely IDD daughters face is not work, you big fat lump of lard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Mother2

Chatty Member
Okay here goes..get ready to jump me and blast me for my opinion here. I have a problem with Abbie being called names and talked about like it is public knowledge what she thinks, how much She understands, how capable she is of controlling her emotions etc. I think there are very highly intelligent people who comment that throw temper tantrums, lash out and generally act worse than Abbie ever has because she can not voice how she feels. Adults commenting here are saying despicable things against this child and yes she is a child..a disabled child. Calling her names, judging her every move acting like you know her minds capabilities when even doctors don't. People here insult, berate and say terrible things about Abbie that they would never say about a disabled adult or senior citizen behaving the same way. Not one of us knows exactly what her mental or physical capabilities are. I can understand the frustration with the adults around her. They can defend themselves Abbie can not. She might be 15 or 2 years old mentally. No one knows for sure. Either way when you pick her apart you are doing that to a defenseless baby or child. That is appalling. She can only do what she is taught. Further more are any one of us not guilty of doing things she is accused of. We all act on emotions. I am in no way taking up for The Mass family. Sometimes I get so upset I could spit at things they do. But I won't pick on a child. After all what if she were yours and people said horrible things and judged your child having never even spent time with her. I would like to see us focus on being kind to Abbie no matter what..unless one day she miraculously becomes normal. And is no longer a child and can fight back. Lets not beat down the butterflies..especially if they are wounded. Okay..let the snarky comments begin..I'm used to it. But in the meantime I wish you all excellent health. Stay safe be kind and Be well.
It's the behavior being explained. I think everyone should be able to express their opinions however they feel it necessary to get their point across. For example, I think Abigail is a bully that acts like a feral animal. I think she bullies the hell out of everyone just to get what she wants. She scares the hell out of random folks just so she can do what she wants and everyone around her has to walk on eggshells 100% of the time to keep from making her mad. She has been taught that this is how you get things. This will not fly when her parents are dead and gone so, it needs to be fixed before that time comes to keep bad things from happening. Now, ppl can think all day long that I just called her names bc, I dont give a shit but, more importantly, that is how I describe what I'm trying to say. Nobody should have to sit in the corner and let thoughts bottle up just bc they are afraid to be called mean. This site is a gossip site for god sakes. We shouldn't have to worry about our opinions here, just like nobody should have to worry about getting attacked just bc they ask someone to put their things in their backpack. I respect your opinion, I just dont share it. I feel like we shouldn't have to watch our mouths here. That's just how I feel.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

So I watched the ST scene and it is a mess, of course. Abbie just wants candy and as soon as she gets it she gets hyper and starts running around and being silly....... BIG surprise :rolleyes:.

How is it that a professional therapy and wellness program can incorporate CANDY as "edible reinforcement" to disabled people?? I mean, it is so unhealthy for her body and her teeth, the sugar rush is obviously not beneficial, she has been doing this now for so many years and she is so addicted to sugar!! Have they ever heard of diabetes? Seriously, what Autistic or intellectually delayed child needs that added to their list of diagnoses, or ANYONE for that matter?

There is just so much irresponsibility shown by the adults in these vlogs it is deplorable. She does not decide what she eats, they do, they even provide the school with the candy for her if I am remembering correctly.

By the way, there was discussion about Abbie feeding herself/eating recently. She is actually not completely capable, she cannot feed herself, or seems to not like to, sandwiches, burgers, things that must be eaten in bites, they must feed it to her. They have talked about it before and did it in yesterday's chow down scene. Burgers, fries, slop, fat, grease..... love seeing that low carb diet Asa;).

Prisilly, you poor thing, making TikToks to clap back at haters while you stretch your stomach on your burger diet??
#foodiswinningyourstomachandsurgeryistheloser

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My husband said when Abbie took two forks out of the drawer, she should have given them the finger, as in “go fork yourself”. My husband’s opinion and humor. 🤓

• Haha

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Great paper..but,and yes,I have a BUT! He didn’t mention how his family travelled when this all started. Not just out of the country,but then when A/P returned. He didn’t mention how many called out his family,his parents made all kinds of excuses,etc. He forgets to add that they are NOT strictly quarantined as they have been out and about multiple times. That P shops at least 2 times a week.the trips to DD,the trip(s) to fast food places. As to P’s crying,it’s not because of the quarantine,it’s because she needs to be home w Abbie all day every day. They need to do homeschooling. She cries not so much for Isiah missing his Senior year activities but because she doesn’t get to do them. She has lived through that kid since Abbie was born. He isn’t allowed to breath without her and yes A being there.
So,I do feel for Isiah along w every kid out there who will miss out on Senior Year. It’s sucks.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
By a certain age it becomes harder to unlearn behavior, after all we've all heard the term set in our ways...they start sending abbie to her room for yelling then later they stop following through. School tells them to help curb food grabbing they make a joke of it. They block off the pool so she doesn't jump in then encourage her to jump in. It's a recurring pattern with A&P that will more than likely never change. A NT kid, hell even adult would be confused. They've taken away and made excuses for everything she likes on assumptions oh she's not interested, how do they even know. It boils down to what most of us have said on here, they DO NOT want to address her IDD, they want to keep the autism branding and be damned with getting her certain services. A &P have created the issue and the only ones who will pay for it in the long run is Abbie and to some extent Isaiah

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
Asa actually had the balls to say that Abigail knows the difference between the pool and other bodies of water and knows she isn't supposed to jump in them!! Hahahahahaha!!! Does he have dementia or something?! Does he not remember the retention pond incident that the big lady used to talk about alot?! He is the biggest liar I have ever seen!!! And the sad and strange part is, the fans obviously don't remember it either!!! My god!!!! (I'm tired of watching my mouth here....) That little heathen dosen't know the difference between ANYTHING, much less bodies of water. She dosen't care about anything other than her wanting to go swimming at the time. Everything is ok as long as she wants it and if she wants it, she wants it now!!! They haven't taught her any of these differences and its 100% apparent in every single vlog!! How many times has she jumped in the pull fully clothed?! Does anyone discipline for this like they should? No!!!! They just laugh and think it's super cute!!! So, the next time they pass a sewer and Abigail jumps in, let's all remember that she knows the difference in swimming pools and other bodies of water. Dosen't matter if its swimming time or not, what Abigail wants, Abigail gets!!!

• Heart

10fingers10toes

Whatever. I don't see any special feeling from Abbie towards Summer either. It's also kind of dismissive to the friendships Abbie has with other friends or helpers.
Exactly! Imagine how Abbie would feel if she saw dear "crazy" Nanny again.
Something about the way that relationship ended felt sour to me for some reason, things appeared other than as they seemed. Don't get me started :rolleyes:

• Heart