Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarySusan59

I’ve read Asa’s comments when fans remark that Abbie said “No” or “Mom”, etc - that Abbie has never spoken a word. She just makes sounds. In fact in one his responses he was quite indigent and said he would know if she spoke and as a parent of a non-verbal child, it is hurtful to read those comments. This was a few months ago.
Thats because Asa thinks he knows everything. I have heard her say no many times while shaking her head no. Sometimes it almost seems like he never wants her to progress any further than she is now. it almost seems like the if she stays how she is now he can continue to make money off of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

10fingers10toes

This article shows clearly that Isaiah has never been able to have autonomy.

He does talk a bit about his photography business and his friends, but the fact that he mentioned his father's YouTube channel, number of subscribers, Abigail, Autism, content creation, editing, "dad is an incredibly business minded blah blah", empathy for mom crying about prom and her ongoing victim role.

His future employers, clients, friends, associates, partners can see all of this in a Google search. Do you really want them to judge or label you because of your anxiety or your sister's diagnosis? Of course they are a big part of your life, some things need to be private, you don't have to make them your identity. I hope he understands this one day.

I mean, he is a sweet kid but in my day a senior in high school wouldn't talk about his anxiety disorder, siblings disability, summer bod whatever. I was too busy planning for the future, trying to get all the college credit, scholarships, awards, job hunting skills, and career info that I could. Busting my butt to keep my honors status, working to build a good portfolio, learning how to create a resume, what I needed to succeed in college. Senior year was busy, and quarantine should give him time to focus on all those things, not just vlog footage, editing, caring for Abigail, learning from his dad's"business mind".

Dad won't be going to college with you. You will have professors and experts to train you for the real world. Your dad doesn't have an education and is holding you back.

Shame on Prisilly and Asa for making this boy a third caregiver. Shame on them for not letting him have his own life. Shame on them for being arrogant, self-centered, controlling, inconsiderate, worthless parents.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Of course this came after I commented that they were lazy parents for letting her sleep till 1030 instead of waking her up like for her normal school schedule
They go get DD after dark...when does it get dark? Maybe 8ish? So they are staying up late, they are the ones that can't get out of bed to get her to school or start school on time.

I have noticed Abbie eyes do look sunken and she seems like she cannot focus her eyes on anything. When she is looking at a paper from them, she puts it right up against her face to see. I think she is having eyesight issues as well and it would not surprise me if it is the rocking or that "dancing " thing she does. That is concerning to me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I wish I were skilled in video editing. Because a really neat thing to do would be to take cuts of the lies they tell from all of their vlogs and put them together into one video.
Use their own words to show the lies and contradictions.
The finished product could be out there for sponsors, leghumpers and anyone else to see.
It would be very time consuming and would take a little detective work finding some of the stuff but the final result - well worth it.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha

Mother2

Chatty Member
The big lady can post all the "thank you haters", videos she wants, it still will never change the fact that she looks like a dumbass. Even in making videos like that it screams "PLEASE!! GIVE ME ATTENTION!! IM ATTENTION STARVED!!!". She is just an average, overweight woman in her late 30's that would do ANYTHING to be 19 again and thin. She dosen't really have "haters", so, I'm not sure where she gets that at. Haters are folks that make up bad things about you and throw shade just for the sake of throwing it or due to jealousy. None of that applies to her. She has alot of ppl that speak the truth about her. Nobody really has to make up anything about Priscilla Maass bc, the truth is bad enough. You just can't make up shit like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

GrammaL

Chatty Member
While they may be able to fool some of the fans for a bit longer,I do think as time goes on many will no longer find what A is peddling to be of any value. Oh sure,the cute puppy vids will still be oohed at and P may get some likes on her “cooking” thingy,but in the age we live,people tire very easily if no new material is available.
They will move on to other vlogs,TiK Tok’s etc. to entertain themselves.
For a grown ass man to try and make a long lasting living on social media tells me he really did NOT think things through very well.

Like all of us,he is getting older and outside employment will get tougher for him to secure. And we all have heard how he hates having a boss. So where will that leave him?
Young people are the core viewers of YouTube,FB,etc. They don’t want to tune into a sad pathetic man exploiting his daughter. They don’t want to see an over aged self proclaimed princess sitting by her pool,drinking her drinks.

And as most have pointed out,Abbie is also aging. Her antics are not as cute as they were when say 5-10 yrs.old.

He isn’t “teaching” anything except how to let a child be the boss and do what she wants. He can twist it all he wants to letting her have fun,but at the end of the he does a great disservice to those families who actually are teaching,who actually do”discipline”,who actually use their child’s name when they vlog.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
None of us should have to apologize for our own thoughts and opinions. Independent thinking is one of the cornerstone's of humankind, and is how we learn collectively. What progress of ANY kind throughout history could have been made if one person expressed their opinion/method, etc., and was accepted as fact by everyone else? And I mean any progress....technology, health care, industry, anything. The earth would still be flat. :)

You know what a lack of independent thought leads to? Narcissism, and it starts in childhood. Yes, the children of narcissists are more likely to become one themselves. These childrens thoughts are the thoughts of their parents, not their own and they have no choice in the matter. Their inability to think freely and develop critical thinking skills stunts emotional development. They become adults, pattern repeats, and the ONLY side is their side, because they havent learned to see any other. Hello A&P....you are harming Isaiah. Their marriage is the perfect storm of narcissism, they literally FEED off one other. P gushes A is a YT star...look at me, married to a star. A brags about P's cooking and decorating and Lime Life. Look at me...my wife serves me AND makes money. And now Isaiah..we all see how they treat his accomplishments as their own. This kid...set up for a lifetime of unhealthy relationships because he cant form a single thought without their approval. Those of us here who speak freely? Its a learned behavior. We were blessed to have been taught.

I say moving foward we celebrate the fact that we are intelligent, free thinking individuals. Leaders, not followers. If you do not agree with something express yourself and move on.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Some thoughts on Isiahs paper

He says no where to escape to..you have your own room in a huge house, go there lock the door and watch Netflix on your laptoo..problem solved
2. Of course Cilla makes him missing out on senior year all about her. My mom would help my sisters and I through disappointments, not make them about her. Any crying she did about them she did behind closed doors so she could be there for us (hope that makes sense)
3. Damn this kid wants Assa's approval so bad. Assa has definatly done his son a disservice and caused isaiah his anxiety

You can see that his identity is forever linked to abbies. His big moments always have abbie around, I'm not saying hide her away which god knows they don't do..but they could have gotten respite when the focus should have been on Isaiah so he could be the center of attention.you know, even though he doesn't say it, alot of his anxiety probably stems from worrying about "what will abbie do or act or will she have a blowout". I hope for his sake he is getting more help than a phone in psychologist

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I can be a self righteous old bitch...but I also have good qualities. I really do.

I apologize that I said something that hit home for members and hurt their feelings. I really do care about that. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling with me being old fashioned and opinionated. I have also been known to change my mind after seeing other sides of things.

Now...get off my lawn! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

NerdLife

My problem with P isn’t her size, though she did opt for surgery and not follow through with the aftercare. Anyone who does that clearly doesn’t have the capacity to think long term. They’re too self absorbed.

Do I think ASSa mistreats her? Absolutely. I’ve woken up to them. I didn’t watch for so many months and when I came back I was shocked. ASSa is awful, and controlling, but P could be called the same. It takes two to tango, but I’ve seen many women have birth control “fail” to get a military guy, regardless of branch. She thought she snagged herself a military man, but he bounced, had a kid with someone else, and then came back.

My thoughts? Abbie was supposed to be a bandaid kid. They got back together and P wanted a baby ASAP. They’ve lied about struggling to conceive because she probably wanted an instant kid. When Abbie came along she was thrilled. Then Abbie showed signs of IDD and autism. P couldn’t cope. I do think ASSa May have initially had good motives for sharing their lives. Then the money came.

P couldn’t handle that her bandaid baby wasn’t NT. Cue P going back to when Isaiah was born. She was going, immature, and now she’s right back there. The thing is, she knows on some level what she’s doing, because she’s peddling that MLM scam crap to FA followers. She knows her followers come from FA, but she uses it for cashing in.

Oh, and Tick Tock? That’s a combination of her being in that 19-year-old mindset, and wanting attention she can try and claim as attention SHE alone earned. On some level she knows her MLM success is solely driven by FA. Even though her TickTock people are coming from FA, she tells herself that it’s younger people, and she’s earning the attention herself.

Sorry, but P pisses me of the most. Yeah ASSa is a narcissistic garbage person, but I think in some level he at least cared about his kids at some point. I don’t think P ever tried to bond with Abbie. Homeschool is killing her because she has to confront who Abbie is.

My hope is that this extended homeschool period forces P to engage more with her daughter and maybe start to accept who Abbie is. Yes, she can be a brat, but I’m sure if she were given the change she’s shine. She does have an infectious laugh and I do think she could at least be fun to be around, even if she’s mentally 2-3 years old. I used to work with kids at summer camps, all abilities and ages, and everyone knows some kids can be little jerks lol. I just wish Abbie had a chance but with her parents...

• Heart
  • Haha

10fingers10toes

Still catching up

Another Maassism:
-Fan$: Why not just take Abbie in car rides around the block or in golf cart? Asa: actually that won't work, she actually wants to go places not just ride around in the car.
- Vlogs: tons of footage of them taking her around the neighborhood for rides at the old house in the old golf cart with her smiling happily.

Asa, even if the crazies can't see you...we do and you look like a fool 🥴

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Another thing omg the size of the meat portions on their plates. One slice is more than enough for anyone with veggies. Ps plate had the same size portion as well so she's definitely stretched her stomach. Poor Issaiah he wants to grow a beard but Assa publicly humiliates him. Assa is a horrible human being.

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
I could never do that to my kid. So basically he is blaming his son for waking the daughter who woke them up. And he's being punished so they can sleep and he can watch the wide awake tasmanian devil. They are disgusting parents.
Exactly. They said that they told him not to set an alarm the night before but, he did anyway bc, he wanted to get up early to get a good shot of the sunrise. Asa even said ," I looked outside and saw that it was a PERFECT morning for Isaiah to get BEAUTIFUL shots but, nope, not happening. I need to sleep." Just disgusting. It's not his responsibility. Asa and the big lady are the parents. It's their responsibility. Gross.

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Was just chatting with my mother. She isnt a FA person but I brought up the ridiculous prom as conversation and and was discussing P's irrational sadness of her son "missing out". She laughed and said "Poor baby. When I was 18 parents were worried about their sons being drafted and killed in Vietnam."
Just thought I'd share that LOL

• Heart
  • Sad

NerdLife

Got totally sidetracked and behind because the forum went banana busy! (I also got angry lol but I’ve calmed down.)

Sill floored to hear they were so nonchalant about her jumping into the pool fully clothed, especially after the river and ocean situations.
1. She wouldn’t have gotten out of the river without Summer
2. She isn’t a good swimmer
3. They thought it was funny

She can tread water and maybe get herself out, but with low muscle tone and clothes on, it isn’t going to always be easy for her.

They are scrambling for content because sponsors are down and they can’t do all of their usual running all over town. I hope their fans can compare what they’re going through at home to what the maASS family is doing. I ended up in quarantine at home and officially am out of food now. People are losing jobs left and right and they’re gluttonous and lazy.

I wonder if the eventual bankruptcy will force him to reevaluate things.

I used to like older videos but now it’s disappointment and infuriating. P reminds me of my mom. Everything I do is off her radar unless it benefits her. I’m a pawn she can use for attention. My medical alert dog, of 14.5 years, recently pass away. She called me because SHE was sad. I didn’t answer because I was crying and she kept calling back. I couldn’t even grieve without consoling her first.

• Sad

Littlestpeanut

It almost a case of Munchausen... and gets attention and money from their daughter's condition. So they don't want her to grow. They want to keep her the way she is, or worse, so they can keep getting attention, recognition, etc.

Not much different than doing the opposite with Isaiah. His success is their success. They deserve that attention. It's not Isaiah's accomplishments but theirs for being awesome parents.
Idk if I would classify them as having Munchausen. But what is clear is that Assa is narcissistic. And the thing about people like him, if they have a child and see dollar signs, they will exploit that child for profit. It's all about control, manipulation and how they can make people see this false image. This whole Fathering Autism channel was this narcs idea from the very start. He's always been the one controlling the situations and he even controls his family too. Narcissists are just horrible people in general, they do and say horrendous things, gaslight a person, they will pray on people, use and latch onto others to flue that supply they so desperately need. He knows what he does is wrong, and he might feel a tad bad for his actions, but at the end of the day, a narcist doesn't care.

On the positive side, people seeing through his lies, questioning him constantly about what he's doing wrong, proving the lies, etc, it gets to him and if you push his buttons, that's when you see the cracks form In that false image he's so desperately trying to put on for people. It raddles people like this so to speak.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

10fingers10toes

Yes!!!
She was even asking for a bath!!!
Of course he said no.
Are they just letting her bathe in the cement pond?
It sure didn't look like shes had soap and or especially shampoo anywhere near her in a couple of days.
IMO
Ya know, some people say that Abbie is incapable of understanding or doing anything. But I think it says something about her level of self-awareness if she can atleast feel like she's dirty and ask for a bath!! I don't think it's always a request for water play, maybe she feels how she looks. Who knows?

Her parents sit around and let her be dirty and mucky and bored, constantly begging for food while they just go full on hog (they don't show themselves eating all the time but all that weight isn't coming from the air), constantly engaged in their own devices *cough* toys, and activities (phones,video games, binge watching shows).

Here's an idea Mr. Ego, why don't you all shadow Abbie for a week. Do ONLY exactly what she normally does, eat only what she normally eats, sit like her, walk like her, stim like her......what will you discover?? No TV, no phones, no camera, no devices and only bathe and groom as often as you bathe and groom her. You can even call it a "social experiment", I wonder how many hours you would last without a meltdown :unsure:

#stoptreatingAbbielikeananimal
#bebetterhumans
#bebetterparents

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
GET OVER IT!!!!
Prom for the 5 of them? That shouts volumes... not prom for Isaiah but for EVERYONE. Poor kid can't have a single thing his parents don't rob from him. Photography... A had to one up him and talk down about it.... grades.... obviously that was A and P success... get on the news... all because of As channel and fans....

It really is sickening. I can see A proof reading the think Isaiah wrote. Making him edit here.... add in stuff there... what a garbage human..

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
In the house safety video, Priscilla says it is a house rule that no one can swim alone and must ask permission before they go in. So, Abbie a 14year old with severe special needs can jump in the pool fully clothed without repercussions, but Isaiah a neurotypical legal adult has to ask permission?

Absolutely disgusting.
I have often wandered how Isaiah was treated when he was underage in terms of curfews, could he have friends over, girlfriends, could he go out with friends when he wanted, did he have to beg to go out on fridays? Stuff like that. There was one vlog where he had planned to get up early and go take some pictures of nature but, since he set his clock and the noise woke Abigail up, Asa got up and pretty much met him on his way out the door and said," nope, your not going, your going to stay home with your sister while we sleep." Makes you wander how happy his childhood really was.....

• Sad
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
1585933346424.png

Shes such a deulsional pig. SHE is helping to empower women and break barriers?! SHE is?
She acts like shes cured a disease or made some significant contribution to society. She sells make-up.
Her girls? Her team?
If you arent profiting from them, why are they "yours"?
Not to mention, is she wasnt riding on the coattails of FA she wouldnt have this success. Her clients buy from her because they think they are somehow "helping"Abbie, know Abbie, or want to know Abbie.
Ugly inside and out. Gastric sleeve and wax make-up cant change it either.

• Heart