Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I am thinking Ab might have scotopic sensitivity syndrome. I have it and it's not uncommon in ASD. Seems if there is a lot of light or fluorescent lights she is agitated more and looks around (light can move, like heat waves, and make things look swimming if it is bad enough) there is no way to test her unfortunately but some signs are there.
Are you autistic too? 😊

Reactions: 1

g313

What are they going to do when she gets her period that is going to be interesting.How are they going to deal with it.

Stripe69

VIP Member
I'm honestly not sure. I have never seen anyone act like that before other than Abigail, autism or not. My child has never been a violent child, never laid a hand on anyone in her life. She is the kindest child you will ever meet, she just has trouble with understand emotions and social ques. Now, I will say, I have heard of one other child that was autistic and very violent. He was a teenage boy that was violent all his life and ended up being institutionalized due to breaking his mother's back and paralyzing her from the waist down during a "meltdown". (I've never seen him, just heard of him and the story from a very reputable person.) Maybe there are just some folks that just are violent from the jump? I see what your saying about the change in Abigail's eyes, she did used to look at ppl like she wanted them dead. I noticed it in one vlog titled "A hard day with autism", or something like that, where she attacked the big lady all day pretty much. While I was watching it, I found myself screaming at the screen. (I'm not going to tell you what I was saying bc, I'm sure alot of ppl would think I was a crazy bitch if I did, lol.)
I get it

• Haha

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Slightly off topic...
I want to link one of there videos here. But I can't for the life of me work out how to do it!? A little help, please🤔☺
I'm on an android phone btw😉

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I was a divorced mom of 2. I dated a while later after my divorce. Had I not,I wouldn’t have met the man I was married to for 37 yrs,raised those 2 children as his own,and never once denied they were his til the day he died in January. No,I wasn’t catting around,and my kids weren’t neglected. If anything they gained so much more because I did venture out,and didn’t close myself off.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
If we looked at statistics I bet you are the exception the rule. Yes, we all have different opinions but can be civil enough to rise above.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Thank you! Like I have mentioned several times before, I do look after dogs (cause I love them). It’s very much instinctive for me to know when they are not feeling well and my test is always to try to give them a treat - if they take it and are excited, they’re ok, if they don’t even look at the treat, then I know something is wrong for sure. So... I’m not a parent, but seeing as how Abbie loves food I would think that they would have that sort of common sense to judge if she’s sick or not. Especially since they treat her like a dog. Fucking idiots.

Also what if all those times that she is crying all day is because of a damn burn or itch down there? It makes a grown woman cry... do they ever think something maybe wrong. I already know they don’t bathe her after pool time ... because their recent vlogs show her with greasy hair ( even though she was in the pool just the night before) and often times wearing the same clothes. I bet you these dirty motherfuckers just let her stay in her wet bathing suit all day and night and put her to bed

What in the redneck, Florida living shit was that TikTok??... smh... omg

Has anyone on here watched the show “Atypical” on Netflix? I think that was my first real intro into autism and then I somehow came across this bullshit shit show that is FA... and I was wondering about the difference in the autism. I was so confused. These fools really had me thinking that IDD is autism. I am so glad that I am now aware and can see and acknowledge the difference with my own eyes.
Atypical..I heard is cool, but appraently the actors aren't autistic, just fyi. So it's not *quite* as real as it could've been, and autistic actors are missing out on an opportunity to show their talents :(

cucumber

VIP Member
I saw that vlog and had to laugh. Ashat said Isaiah is a very sound sleeper and Cilla usually has to wake him up. So that morning he didn't hear the alarm so Pilla had to get her ass out of bed to wake him. Which she probably bitched at Ashat for, so he was extra pissed. Still very infair. They need to put her out in Summers shack and quit bitching about all the sleep you are losing. After all, Abstract and Summer are such good friends they could have an all summer pajama party! BFFs!!

The child looks alot like her.

Could have sworn she called him Dad in yesterdays blog (Summer).
Very well could have. He calls her his adopted daughter

Stripe69

VIP Member
Thing with speech therapy isn't necessarily to learn to talk. It is about her using those muscles which everyone uses for more than just speaking. Ab actually is using more sounds than she use to. She could do with speach therapy every day. I think keeping the narrow view that it's about teaching her to talk is doing a disservice. That's like saying PT is about teaching to walk. It isn't. It is about moving muscles and joints to teach them to function. So saying Ab shouldn't have ST because she will never talk is the same as saying a quadriplegic shouldn't do PT because they will never walk.
I understand what you are saying but what exactly is the goal of the speech therapy