Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Broken puzzle My hugs and prayers all to you Tattle Sister. I pray you are here with us as long as possible.
I believe one day…whether it is tomorrow or 50 years from now God willing , we are all going to be in one place, together again..not as strangers. A place so grand and glorious that our minds cannot even begin to comprehend its magnificence. Y’all just remember to use your Tattle names, not your real names when we greet each other up above! Otherwise.. there may be some confusion. You guys all have a spot in my heart.

Reactions: 42
It looks to be some type of pet cage?

Reactions: 13
Cilldebeast is doing a live and crimping her greasy hair. She's talking about being an affiliate with a hair guru OMG, she's a mess. What a horrible Ambassador or any beauty product! She doesn't even section her hair when she is trying to style that greasy mess. Someone asked if Abbie was home and she seemed annoyed and said that Abbie at school.

Reactions: 21
She's live on IG right now. I'm tripping out on her mouth and lisp. I've never noticed it being so bad before. Kind of early for booze

Reactions: 18
She's live on IG right now. I'm tripping out on her mouth and lisp. I've never noticed it being so bad before. Kind of early for booze
I can't believe how gross and greasy her hair is! The hair care company that she says she is affiiliated with has to be mortified with her! She is extra lispy today and extremely arrogant.

Reactions: 18
And because that daughter is normal as well, P doesn't like that because she was meant to have that child.
ABSOLUTELY with a doubt...because it's as clear as day P resents the fact that Abbie is the way she is.

"When your teenager wants to scroll TikTok???" Please Pricilla....its more like when YOUR TEENAGER wants to take your phone and fling it at your head... and then beat the shit out of you.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I bet if P wasn't on video.. she would not be all laughing and smiling like it was the best time.. I bet she would be mad if Abbie grabbed her phone like that... and yes... Abbie could care less about some video of Asshat and posting it on tic Tok... she was just trying to get the phone away from P..because she hates her...and possibly to fling it at her....then beat the shit out of her....maybe bite her.

Reactions: 16
I cannot get through this. How the F can this guy even speak the bullshit he does. Abbie will never have that thought process. WTF is their problem???? Why fukin bother with the bullshit....Just stop.

Reactions: 20
But first......a snack....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.