Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MizBeaverhausen
OMG...same about Barbie and also spent hours playing with them, and never got bored!! I also had the airplane, camper, and ski lodge! 😁
I looked for the airplane online a few years ago, to find one that is in good shape, to just have!!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Such amazing memories of playing in my Barbie Village I had set up!! I even had a small Winnie the Pooh doll with flappy arms that I always put in the passenger seat! I'm not sure why, but Winne loved flying on the Friend Ship Airplane, apparently!! 🤣 View attachment 1027959

I used to bring in my brother's GI Joe for some added fun! ;) 🤣 Seriously, no hanky panky, but I do recall them being naked a lot, which is weird when I think back, considering I was in elementary school!! 😂 😂 😂
I really wish my mom had saved all of that stuff!!
View attachment 1027966View attachment 1027965

How is it I cannot remember what I did an hour ago, but I remember this stuff in great detail as if it happened yesterday!!
The weird thing is that Priscilla said, as a child, she never played with toys or watched cartoons. Very strange.

And yet here are the temperatures for Jacksonville:
View attachment 1028284
Come on, Big P, toughen up! You have whale blubber insulation and loads of blankets in Mold Manor. Many viewers and Tattlers would call this tropical for winter vacation. You say it’s all relative, but you whine about winter in Florida the same way you whine about the work week. What a grind. I also hope you didn’t buy that coat for this photo shoot alone and try to return it. ☃🐷
Right now it’s 59 and tonight it will be 49. The very last thing I will do is complain about the “cold”. After being in the Cleveland weather 10 days ago and dealing with the bitter cold and snow, I will refrain from bitching about the Florida weather. We forget how good we have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
While reading on here this morning, my middle son showed up at my house from his University. Seems his PKD hit him hard last night and he needs a hospital. Again, I am so very lucky my husband works at the hospital our nephrologist is. While assessing my 22year old, the doctor joked that my kid was a bit too old to be in the pediatric division of nephrology which made me cry really hard thinking my kid was getting cut off. Doc was joking. They have us staying in the pre-op part of the hospital. Kids in surgery going on two hours. My husband assured me that if they couldn’t get the infection from a burst cyst externally the kid would have a new scar but they got him in on time. We haven’t had issue with him and PKD for almost ten years. I’m so thankful kid is super healthy despite his illness. If you guys could please keep a good thought for him I’d really appreciate it. What if something really went wrong with Abbie? She can’t go to them like my kid can. This one is not my ID one. My next few days will look like this:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
While reading on here this morning, my middle son showed up at my house from his University. Seems his PKD hit him hard last night and he needs a hospital. Again, I am so very lucky my husband works at the hospital our nephrologist is. While assessing my 22year old, the doctor joked that my kid was a bit too old to be in the pediatric division of nephrology which made me cry really hard thinking my kid was getting cut off. Doc was joking. They have us staying in the pre-op part of the hospital. Kids in surgery going on two hours. My husband assured me that if they couldn’t get the infection from a burst cyst externally the kid would have a new scar but they got him in on time. We haven’t had issue with him and PKD for almost ten years. I’m so thankful kid is super healthy despite his illness. If you guys could please keep a good thought for him I’d really appreciate it. What if something really went wrong with Abbie? She can’t go to them like my kid can. This one is not my ID one. My next few days will look like this:
Sending prayers to your whole family, your son’s surgical team and other healthcare providers. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good thoughts, Prayers and Hugs

• Heart

Caption for this is some crap about considering Abbie's wants and needs or something. like they do that :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I have the MTM collection on dvd. LOVE that show. I do get depressed when I realize that I'm older than Lou Grant was when he was on the show 😂 😂 😂
My husband called my daughter Lou when she was about 2 months old because she lost all her hair on the top of her head. He said she looked like Lou from MTM. 🤣

I still have my creepy Mrs Beasley doll 😂 😂 My well meaning parents confused my love for the show with love for that creepy doll🤣🤣🤣🤣
I still have my Buffy Doll. She's missing an arm. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So Abbie "calls the shots now" and is opinionated....because..ya know she is a teenager.... Asshat says while Abbie crams chick fillet into her mouth.

P sure gets a lot of time off.. to go to a concert? I would be pissed if I was Asshat..having to deal with Selfishworld heating, and Abbie while P shakes her huge booty to Dwight yocumb....

Also.. I have watched a few Casey Neistat videos ....which I really had never watched.. and I can see where Asshat is trying to copy him in so many ways... dream on Asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
y’all my bengals, who were the worst team in the NFL two years ago, just won the AFC championship and are going to the Super Bowl! I hope that the massholes never get to experience this pure joy with their crappy Jaguars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good god almighty.
SW doesnt have heat. He closed the store to go buy a thermostat. NO other employees were there, just him.
Asa calls a repair service. Later he tells P that he doesnt believe the repairman. Shocker. Mr. Know it All.
Then Summers shack didnt have heat. I wonder if it had heat while she was still there?
Asa avoids a meltdown, because once again Abbie refused to get out of the truck so they hit a drive-thru.
P comes home from the concert and has a large doggy bag from River and Post on the counter.
Riveting stuff- Im on the edge of my seat!!
Did the heat get repaired at SW? Will the shack be warm enough for P's Dad and stepmother?

Oh, and did anyone see the short he posted earlier, explaining in his sing-song voice how its not weird that Abbie eats money, after he has her spit it out into his hand. He makes her look so bad sometimes, and thinks nothing of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
With all that money you would think they'd buy enough frigging seat belt clips for each vehicle.
Maybe both the Hambeasts hope Abbie goes through the windshield in an accident that she causes because she's not secured in the vehicle.
Hey...it would be content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely sending out positive vibes to all of you. And, Mom, you have a handsome young man. I know you are filled with pride for all of your children and your grandchild. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And Asa continues lead on the humpers. This is the description of tonights vlog.
Hmmm. Does this sound like someone who wants to develop a vocational plan for employment and independence for his daughter?
How will she be employed if she'll never be able to make a decision? :unsure::unsure:

Screenshot 2022-01-30 6.36.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Caption for this is some crap about considering Abbie's wants and needs or something. like they do that :rolleyes:
Wow this is content now, and Asshole didn't want to spend much on selfie world. Wow!

Also I am always confused, because one minute she is special needs, then the next she is a normal teen?

Poor Abbie has never had a set routine, her parents treat her like a doll. Also poor dogs, are they shut in all the fing day?

GodCilla beast looked hideous in that dress. Love how she leaves everything to AssAche. Mother of year material? F No!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.