Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re speaking my language! MR. ED…a horse is a horse of course, of course…Family Affair, loved that one too! How about Green Acres, Pettycoat Junction, Sea Hunt, The Lucy Show, Dark Shadows, Beat The Clock, The Ed Sullivan Show with Topo Grigio, The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family…omg, I’m aging myself! Thanks for the memories!

I wanted a Mrs. Beasley doll but never got one…I think that was around the time I was also into Liddle Kiddles so I was bombarded with those teeny, tiny little things. I loved them so much and still have a few along with some Dawn dolls!
I had a Kiddles heart locket and a Dawn doll, but I was mad for Barbie! I had the airplane, camper and ski lodge. I spent hours playing with my Barbies!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You remember that show on MTV called Cribs where celebrities showed their million dollar homes? You would see their walk-in closets with hundreds of shoes on custom made shelves. I think Ass showed that closet full of shoes to say, "hey, look at us, we have 300 shoes in this closet." He doesn't even realize he comes across as the trailer trash version of that show :ROFLMAO:.

Here are some things I am reminded of with the BS Ass spews on any given day...
He said we were going to see less of the Pig because she was so busy. We continue to see her fat ass in every vlog
He was going to take that wall paper down in the hallway. It's still there and no sign of coming down.
They were going to get involved in educating law enforcement about education with autism.

He is super lazy and has lost all interest in vlogging, IMO. He continues to do it out of necessity. I am sure it is pissing him off with even the most blatant click bait titles, he can't get his viewership steadily above 50 thousand. I think his subs are fake and I thought YouTube was cracking down on letting people up their subscriptions with fake subs. I could be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere. In addition to going after them for exploiting Abbie, I think some anti-MLM'ers need to be introduced to Miss Priscilla Maass. She's used the FA fanbase to grow her downline and we all know most of their fanbase are possibly special needs individuals as well.

The other point to make is why is SlimeLife allowing their beauty guides to start scamming with other MLM's. Could this decision be because they've saturated the market and they're going to reinvent the company again? It seems strange that you want your sales people to go sell other products with possible competitors. I am not a marketing guru but this smells fishy and I haven't figured this out yet but it is a curious development. And this announcement came days after the Pig announced she is scamming Bo Stegall hair products. Nothing these so-called companies do are on the up and up. There is always some nefarious intent going on with them behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You remember that show on MTV called Cribs where celebrities showed their million dollar homes? You would see their walk-in closets with hundreds of shoes on custom made shelves. I think Ass showed that closet full of shoes to say, "hey, look at us, we have 300 shoes in this closet." He doesn't even realize he comes across as the trailer trash version of that show :ROFLMAO:.

Here are some things I am reminded of with the BS Ass spews on any given day...
He said we were going to see less of the Pig because she was so busy. We continue to see her fat ass in every vlog
He was going to take that wall paper down in the hallway. It's still there and no sign of coming down.
They were going to get involved in educating law enforcement about education with autism.

He is super lazy and has lost all interest in vlogging, IMO. He continues to do it out of necessity. I am sure it is pissing him off with even the most blatant click bait titles, he can't get his viewership steadily above 50 thousand. I think his subs are fake and I thought YouTube was cracking down on letting people up their subscriptions with fake subs. I could be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere. In addition to going after them for exploiting Abbie, I think some anti-MLM'ers need to be introduced to Miss Priscilla Maass. She's used the FA fanbase to grow her downline and we all know most of their fanbase are possibly special needs individuals as well.

The other point to make is why is SlimeLife allowing their beauty guides to start scamming with other MLM's. Could this decision be because they've saturated the market and they're going to reinvent the company again? It seems strange that you want your sales people to go sell other products with possible competitors. I am not a marketing guru but this smells fishy and I haven't figured this out yet but it is a curious development. And this announcement came days after the Pig announced she is scamming Bo Stegall hair products. Nothing these so-called companies do are on the up and up. There is always some nefarious intent going on with them behind the scenes.
I don't understand how everything with YouTube works. What advantage does he get from buying subs?

Reactions: 7
I had a Kiddles heart locket and a Dawn doll, but I was mad for Barbie! I had the airplane, camper and ski lodge. I spent hours playing with my Barbies!
@MizBeaverhausen
OMG...same about Barbie and also spent hours playing with them, and never got bored!! I also had the airplane, camper, and ski lodge! 😁
I looked for the airplane online a few years ago, to find one that is in good shape, to just have!!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Such amazing memories of playing in my Barbie Village I had set up!! I even had a small Winnie the Pooh doll with flappy arms that I always put in the passenger seat! I'm not sure why, but Winne loved flying on the Friend Ship Airplane, apparently!! 🤣
s-l300.jpg

I used to bring in my brother's GI Joe for some added fun! ;) 🤣 Seriously, no hanky panky, but I do recall them being naked a lot, which is weird when I think back, considering I was in elementary school!! 😂 😂 😂
I really wish my mom had saved all of that stuff!!
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

How is it I cannot remember what I did an hour ago, but I remember this stuff in great detail as if it happened yesterday!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@MizBeaverhausen
OMG...same about Barbie and also spent hours playing with them, and never got bored!! I also had the airplane, camper, and ski lodge! 😁
I looked for the airplane online a few years ago, to find one that is in good shape, to just have!!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Such amazing memories of playing in my Barbie Village I had set up!! I even had a small Winnie the Pooh doll with flappy arms that I always put in the passenger seat! I'm not sure why, but Winne loved flying on the Friend Ship Airplane, apparently!! 🤣 View attachment 1027959

I used to bring in my brother's GI Joe for some added fun! ;) 🤣 Seriously, no hanky panky, but I do recall them being naked a lot, which is weird when I think back, considering I was in elementary school!! 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1027966View attachment 1027965

How is it I cannot remember what I did an hour ago, but I remember this stuff in great detail as if it happened yesterday!!
Two 8” jointed Betsy McCall dolls, a Skipper doll (Barbie’s shape, hairdo, and makeup were too sophisticated for my palate), and several Liddle Kiddle dolls that Skipper would babysit. They all loved tooling around town in my brother’s blue metal Tonka Jeep. I wonder if Big P played with dolls. She seems so slow in the imagination department.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@SCCOct66
The camera angle makes it look almost as big as her ugly head! 🤣 What a dainty eater she is!! 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1027941
Mirror mirror tell me true...
Will my weight ever get below #402???

it speaks volumes that a viewer thought putting a camera to spy on Abbie is a good idea. Abbie shouldn't be shown, but sure as tit Abbie's room NEEDS to be off limits. Just like Asa and P have no boundaries with their daughter, and their jumpers have been condition to think it's ok to know all and everything about Abbie. it's like these people think they own a piece of her and it is so disgusting. I can 100% see that the pj's and bedroom scenes are bringing viewers with extremely disgusting intentions. It just infuriates me that Asa and P think it is ok to pimp their daughter out.
I know there was a camera in her room in the old house. I am sure there is one in this house. Maybe even in the the bathroom....never know with this pervert. He thinks it is o.k. for her to run around naked, so who knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
4 minutes of nothing.
Good morning Fish. RIP Squirt.
I cannot believe how many shoes they have.
Must be desperate for respite- Becca was there so they could go on a "date".
But the best part was Asa and Abbie popping in to a completely empty SW after school to see P. LOL
@RocketQueen
squirt.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@MizBeaverhausen

Such amazing memories of playing in my Barbie Village I had set up!! I even had a small Winnie the Pooh doll with flappy arms that I always put in the passenger seat! I'm not sure why, but Winne loved flying on the Friend Ship Airplane, apparently!! 🤣 View attachment 1027959

View attachment 1027966View attachment 1027965

Same problem! Remember shows, toys, songs, teachers, etc., but don’t ask me what we had for dinner yesterday! 🤷🏻‍♀️

What the actual...?
Get over yourself! Try dealing with the snow and ice we got Friday night and into yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you see how far behind Asa Priscilla was trailing at just a normal walking speed?! Yiiiiiikes. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pig P be looking like the Abominable Snowman on her IG today. 🤣

View attachment 1028174
And yet here are the temperatures for Jacksonville:
DFCF3756-3DC0-4F9F-8419-E6B506F1FAC3.jpeg

Come on, Big P, toughen up! You have whale blubber insulation and loads of blankets in Mold Manor. Many viewers and Tattlers would call this tropical for winter vacation. You say it’s all relative, but you whine about winter in Florida the same way you whine about the work week. What a grind. I also hope you didn’t buy that coat for this photo shoot alone and try to return it. ☃🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1028284
Come on, Big P, toughen up! You have whale blubber insulation and loads of blankets in Mold Manor. Many viewers and Tattlers would call this tropical for winter vacation. You say it’s all relative, but you whine about winter in Florida the same way you whine about the work week. What a grind. I also hope you didn’t buy that coat for this photo shoot alone and try to return it. ☃🐷
Pretty sure she is trying to be funny. She is fat and funny looking maybe, but not funny. Its all about the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same problem! Remember shows, toys, songs, teachers, etc., but don’t ask me what we had for dinner yesterday! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Get over yourself! Try dealing with the snow and ice we got Friday night and into yesterday!
She's an idiot. A giant blob fool. I cannot figure out why she makes herself look a fool, she knows she does.

Pig P be looking like the Abominable Snowman on her IG today. 🤣

View attachment 1028174
Thanks Omar for putting the beaver fur on the collar! (No offense Anatasia)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It’s a TickTock trend right now for people in Florida to complain about being cold. Just like everything else, she doesn’t have a unique thought, she jumps on every transit pass by

View attachment 1028284
The code actually zips up. I’ll bet she cut up the backside of the coat so it was zip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Now this is TOO MUCH in response to the ‘Go To Your Room?’ video:
View attachment 1026571
Big P seemed filled with fear as they trotted down that back alley. Atha didn’t look too confident either.

That shoe closet!!!! I counted and estimated at 55 pairs. Ridiculous! (I lightened the contrast since his shot was shadowed by the window light.)
View attachment 1026582
Sorry @Katiebisme, I stepped on your post. ☺
Cant imagine how disgusting that show closet smells!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a TickTock trend right now for people in Florida to complain about being cold. Just like everything else, she doesn’t have a unique thought, she jumps on every transit pass by

The code actually zips up. I’ll bet she cut up the backside of the coat so it was zip
Ugh! my voice to text does not speak Southern Belle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.