Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1005891
This is just one example of a leghumper. Take a good long look.
It goes by the name Cindy.
This is who Percillerpotamus recruits and sells to on a daily basis. She knows these humpers are vulnerable and she goes after them anyway.
THAT should upset everyone. Preying on vulnerable populations to scam with MLM bullshit should infuriate every person reading this.
The FTC and or the Florida Attorney General's Office should stop her immediately.
I for one find this beyond heinous. She should be burned at the stake for this.
Whale....ok. Barbecued.
This looks like Ron Jeremy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The "teenage" narrative again. The HUMPERS are all commenting how Abbie is so "Chill" ... Asshat can just come up with any narrative and they believe him.

Abbie in P's last live...OMG she was loud and out of control. I cant decide if P and Asshat want those noises .. the moaning and honking in the background or they just dont have anyone to look after her.
They don’t care what she does

Reactions: 16
They don’t care what she does
The #BossBabe cares. She gets visibly pissed when Abbie is making a ruckus while she's trying to "work her business".
I love watching her get upset! 🥰🥰

This never happened. Ugh....generating fake content. Lame. Teenage vibe check - YouTube
I thought the same thing. Like Abbie really decided to find a video of a fire to relax by, after her bubble bath and successfully dressing in cute matching jammies.
The only thing lacking was her sipping on a cup of International Delight while gazing out the window at freshly fallen snow.
bleeping idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is a screenshot of my phone from last night as I was climbing into bed!

I don't interact with her page, but it kills me when I get these notifications about her lives.
Only when I read it, I heard "Hey Girl" in my head!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 I added Josh just because! 😁
wth.jpg

Also, R.I.P Meat Loaf.
Today I've been reflecting on what a talented and amazing singer/performer he was. I've listened to and loved this man's music for the past 45 years.

Thanks for the new thread and I hope this finds all of our sick Tattlers on the mend.
I'm sending out much love and hugs to all who are feeling sad or going thru bad times.
I love my Tattle friends and I'm really hoping to be more active in here this year!
xoxo
Whims

PS...The image on my phone screensaver is an actual photo of Daisy Fleabane...a beautiful perennial in our garden area! ❤ I can't wait for spring!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tonight's Vlog: I swear he has done this video before. Anyone else remembers a video of him explaining how he rigs up the speakers. thought he did that around the time they got the camper. Show a little clip of Abbie for the Hump's!

Reactions: 13
Tonight's Vlog: I swear he has done this video before. Anyone else remembers a video of him explaining how he rigs up the speakers. thought he did that around the time they got the camper. Show a little clip of Abbie for the Hump's!

I think that video was even before the camper...way back in the old house, when they had the netting across the front seats to protect Priscilla from Abbie.

Then after he hooked it up they would complain about how Abbie only listened to the first few seconds of any song and before skipping to the next one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's a woman with textbook PCOS - polycycstic ovary syndrome. It's a common endocrine disorder that, in more pronounced cases, causes facial hair growth that can't always be managed.

Yes. That is a more severe case I think though. I have PCOS with some excess hair but I still look "feminine." She might have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia which is even more virializing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

That was so very nauseating. I watched the intro and skipped through the technical part with Asshat. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Princess Pimple Pig is upset Mr MacGyver Wannabe has a mess out in her precious kitchen. Are those spankiewrld cookies?
Screenshot_20220121-170928~3.png

Sure as tit they are!
Screenshot_20220121-182851~2.png

Holy cow!!!
Screenshot_20220121-171138~2.png

Screenshot_20220121-171039~2.png

I tried reading Asshat's notebook!

Screenshot_20220121-171829~2.png

This is all I could make out:
• Make it a ???? to get clean clothes ???? before the end of the day ???? the weekend we don’t want to be getting dressed in the ????
• There’s a top rack of that Silverware in the dishwasher
• Organize Cilla's office put everything in one spot I don’t care where.

I wonder who it's for?
• Respite?
• Pigcilla’s Assistant?
• His narcissistic self?

Hogcilla is looking rather turtlely in this shot.
She is now morphing into Shurtle!
Screenshot_20220121-182751~2.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The #BossBabe cares. She gets visibly pissed when Abbie is making a ruckus while she's trying to "work her business".
I love watching her get upset! 🥰🥰

BossBabe, lmfao she wishes lol she’s nothing to aspire to be in any case, shes not a boss Or a babe! 🤮, they refuse to fix her behaviour, it’s their fault she’s like that,she just doesn’t want her in the videos unless co-operates and holds her morgue makeup up for Lardo’s victims ,dunno why they just don’t put her in her room during lives, she tantrums let er! 🤷‍♀️ lol

I thought the same thing. Like Abbie really decided to find a video of a fire to relax by, after her bubble bath and successfully dressing in cute matching jammies.
The only thing lacking was her sipping on a cup of International Delight while gazing out the window at freshly fallen snow.
bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Princess Pimple Pig is upset Mr MacGyver Wannabe has a mess out in her precious kitchen. Are those spankiewrld cookies?
View attachment 1006396

Sure as tit they are!
View attachment 1006399

Holy cow!!!
View attachment 1006402
View attachment 1006403

View attachment 1006409

• Make it a ???? to get clean clothes ???? before the end of the day ???? the weekend we don’t want to be getting dressed in the ????

I wonder who it's for?
• Respite?
• Pigcilla’s Assistant?
• His narcissistic self?

View attachment 1006410
Why is her ass always trying to eat her pants? Her butthole is like a vacuum sucking in the fabric.🤣 I think she loves working at SW due to the fact that Mexican Restaurant is 20 feet away and she probably has them on speed dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1006396

Sure as tit they are!
View attachment 1006399

Holy cow!!!
View attachment 1006402
View attachment 1006403

View attachment 1006409

I wonder who it's for?
• Respite?
• Pigcilla’s Assistant?
• His narcissistic self?

View attachment 1006410
We all know the BEST part of her day is when Asa tosses Sweet Girl in the truck so she disappears for at least 6 hours... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Add me to the list of tattlers who are in need of some TLC. My hubby had a heart attack this morning. He is stable now thank God, but in the ICU currently. Our oldest son was able to come home early from work and watch his brother while I went to the hospital. A & P need to wake the duck up. My hubby is not as obese as they are. Neither am I, and I am trying like hell to be more active and take better care of myself. Calling an ambulance for your husband bleeping sucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Add me to the list of tattlers who are in need of some TLC. My hubby had a heart attack this morning. He is stable now thank God, but in the ICU currently. Our oldest son was able to come home early from work and watch his brother while I went to the hospital. A & P need to wake the duck up. My hubby is not as obese as they are. Neither am I, and I am trying like hell to be more active and take better care of myself. Calling an ambulance for your husband bleeping sucks.
Noooo! I can’t imagine how scary that is!!! Prayers for him, his doctors and you and your kids ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Praying for your husband, you and your family Fellow Tattler.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.