Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's breaking out on the other side of her face as well. What's the matter there Thilla? 40 cure cream not working? I bet she's got some kind of skin infection from shaving her chins.

View attachment 1005541
She looks disgusting and greasy. Look at her greasy, nasty skin. I bet her crappy, disgusting diet of cheese, red meat and fried tit, coupled with the stress of caring for Abbie and a failing business are also giving her these disgusting boils. I love to see it!

Also, look at her bleeping popeye. The right one is busting out of it's socket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Welp, the only thing P has going for her is that she doesnt litter. That we know of. 😂😂

Thanks for the new thread!

So I watched P's live this morning. She said she had to worry, because she had to work at SW today- that she is "having fun and shaking things up."
Ummm yeah, ok. She didnt buy that place to work it. Something is up for sure.
Something has to be up with SelfieShit. She would never willingly pick up shifts. It is a necessity, not a choice.
i watched a little of her live. I saw her “what does Friday even mean” whine. Well Pig, for most it means up and out the door by 7. Kids dropped off and heading to that very typical 8 hour work day. 🤔 Not snorting and sniffling, looking and sounding like you just rolled out of bed at 10 am. Bless her fat encrusted, enlarged heart.
She was still chortling over that goat auction. WHY? She is so simple. What the hell does she think she is going to do with a goat. Let it roam around next to the pool. Teach it to 💩 next to the shaggin’ shack alongside the dogs? Just shut up you big dummy. Plenty of people commenting about nasty male goat behaviors. All true btw. 😹 I have had goats. Probably will again someday. I confess to being sprayed a little by a swirly twirley goat penis sprinkling pee. 🤫 I will buy her a goat and personally deliver it if she will let it spray her down while I watch and record.😹
Here is a shot of Ol Snorty still fighting off the Covid congestion. How can one person be so unappealing?
7049564D-5A9C-4A95-9F93-E6FF312ACCF2.jpeg

This one…LMAO! Woooooo girl.🤗
15BB5E8E-70E9-406A-918B-5D05531637A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That looks like a damn boil or carbuncle - I've never had a zit that looked like that - looks like she's picked it to death. Gross.
I have boil like acne, and have to use a special cream that is prescribed by the doctor. They were really bad when I was a teen. 11 years ago I took these tablets that I had to be checked on because they were dangerous, because they caused deformities if you were pregnant. They worked, and now I use the cream, which means I cannot go out on really sunny days. But it works, gets rids of them in 3 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have boil like acne, and have to use a special cream that is prescribed by the doctor. They were really bad when I was a teen. 11 years ago I took these tablets that I had to be checked on because they were dangerous, because they caused deformities if you were pregnant. They worked, and now I use the cream, which means I cannot go out on really sunny days. But it works, gets rids of them in 3 days.
I would think they could get infected easily - I'm sure she would never go to a doctor for it tho. Her and her "white coat" syndrome

Something has to be up with SelfieShit. She would never willingly pick up shifts. It is a necessity, not a choice.
i watched a little of her live. I saw her “what does Friday even mean” whine. Well Pig, for most it means up and out the door by 7. Kids dropped off and heading to that very typical 8 hour work day. 🤔 Not snorting and sniffling, looking and sounding like you just rolled out of bed at 10 am. Bless her fat encrusted, enlarged heart.
She was still chortling over that goat auction. WHY? She is so simple. What the hell does she think she is going to do with a goat. Let it roam around next to the pool. Teach it to 💩 next to the shaggin’ shack alongside the dogs? Just shut up you big dummy. Plenty of people commenting about nasty male goat behaviors. All true btw. 😹 I have had goats. Probably will again someday. I confess to being sprayed a little by a swirly twirley goat penis sprinkling pee. 🤫 I will buy her a goat and personally deliver it if she will let it spray her down while I watch and record.😹
Here is a shot of Ol Snorty still fighting off the Covid congestion. How can one person be so unappealing?
View attachment 1005694
View attachment 1005709
And she sounded so dumb. Asa said "I am not buying a goat" and she said "No, you're bidding on a goat". Same thing dumb ass. If you bid and are the highest bidder, guess what? You just bought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would think they could get infected easily - I'm sure she would never go to a doctor for it tho. Her and her "white coat" syndrome

And she sounded so dumb. Asa said "I am not buying a goat" and she said "No, you're bidding on a goat". Same thing dumb ass. If you bid and are the highest bidder, guess what? You just bought.
Exactly. Just a stupid conversation with no purpose. Surprise…said no one. She thought she was being all cute acting like that. Ass is usually a good sport about playing along for the camera…not when it comes to her dumbass talking about goats. If she truly is that dumb, I do not know how anyone puts up with it. 🤠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Just a stupid conversation with no purpose. Surprise…said no one. She thought she was being all cute acting like that. Ass is usually a good sport about playing along for the camera…not when it comes to her dumbass talking about goats. If she truly is that dumb, I do not know how anyone puts up with it. 🤠
But then he does the dumb light saber bit. They're just so....stunted...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But then he does the dumb light saber bit. They're just so....stunted...
LOL! I am such a cynic. 😹 I figured his light saber act was an attempt at trying to be subtle with the over the top SelfieWrld promoting. Also, it kept the camera off Pig in the passenger seat. You can tell that conversation has been had again recently. SelfieWrld promoting the night before. Eating Zaxby’s..that camera did not go past her shoulders. 😺 No doubt they equally share a certain level of unintelligence that is mind boggling to most.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1005694
View attachment 1005709
OK...watched the first minute then I couldn't take it anymore. I have wanted to make this comment for a while. The way P says "yup" and "like" and "right?." Tattlers...I just canNOT 🤨I am born and raised in South Jersey (JOY zee) and MY South JOY zee/Philly accent is not even as strong as hers...and she's not even from these parts! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE living here, always have...but I do not love the accent. I work hard to stay accent neutral for that reason...but my "home", "phone" and generally all of my long "o" words will give me away 🤣North Jerseyans have their NY accent, and us SJ folk have the Philly twang. But P...just sounds dumb! "Yup", "Like", and the ever-present "Right?" drive me absolutely crazy!!!

• Heart
View attachment 1005694
View attachment 1005709
I want to watch that neck gunt of hers wobble when she goes over a speedbump.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This never happened. Ugh....generating fake content. Lame. Teenage vibe check - YouTube
The "teenage" narrative again. The HUMPERS are all commenting how Abbie is so "Chill" ... Asshat can just come up with any narrative and they believe him.

Abbie in P's last live...OMG she was loud and out of control. I cant decide if P and Asshat want those noises .. the moaning and honking in the background or they just dont have anyone to look after her.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1005891
This is just one example of a leghumper. Take a good long look.
It goes by the name Cindy.
This is who Percillerpotamus recruits and sells to on a daily basis. She knows these humpers are vulnerable and she goes after them anyway.
THAT should upset everyone. Preying on vulnerable populations to scam with MLM bullshit should infuriate every person reading this.
The FTC and or the Florida Attorney General's Office should stop her immediately.
I for one find this beyond heinous. She should be burned at the stake for this.
Whale....ok. Barbecued.
Sweet baby Jesus. Is that a dude?

Somebody needs to tell him the moustache is a dead giveaway...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sound like anyone we know?
I know a few with this, hammering facts in their head is a fkin nightmare cuz they wanna believe I what THEY think are facts & not what actual facts are, then if proven wrong they get pissy & go whiny around for others to fight their losing battle

View attachment 1005891
This is who Percillerpotamus recruits and sells to on a daily basis. She knows these humpers are vulnerable and she goes after them anyway.
THAT should upset everyone. Preying on vulnerable populations to scam with MLM bullshit should infuriate every person reading this.
The FTC and or the Florida Attorney General's Office should stop her immediately.
Whale....ok. Barbecued.
Yikes!

• Haha
View attachment 1005891
Whale....ok. Barbecued.
Whale…🤣
I say it is likely One Drop Wonder will be out of stock for a while.🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1005891
Whale....ok. Barbecued.
I am truly confused. 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sweet baby Jesus. Is that a dude?

Somebody needs to tell him the moustache is a dead giveaway...
That's a woman with textbook PCOS - polycycstic ovary syndrome. It's a common endocrine disorder that, in more pronounced cases, causes facial hair growth that can't always be managed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.