Fathering Autism #112 The slimming app really does work when you can’t put down the fork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well! Employee health re-tested me and I came back positive for Covid. I'm on Day 6 (counting properly, unlike Asa) and it truly has been just mild cold symptoms for me. I've barely even coughed. Prayers that it stays this way, please! And stay safe out there. Unfortunately there are many others like the Maassholes who just do not give a tit about who they might spread it to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
His response says it all really… they are wearing masks because they are required to. That’s it…. They must be compelled. And again the cloth masks provide insufficient protection. Stay well Bready….
The type of mask they had on Abbie..may as well not even be there...it was moving around with gaps all along the sides. I cant imagine Abbie EVER allowing an N95 mask..for me they are very tight and uncomfortable (this is why they are more effective)... I cant imagine P wearing an N95 either as large as her face is and her jowls..unless they make extra extra large ones. I dont have a large face and they are tight on me.. they are made to fit tightly around the nose and mouth.

Abbie should not have gone to the Dr office with her Dad testing for COVID just one week ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His response says it all really… they are wearing masks because they are required to. That’s it…. They must be compelled. And again the cloth masks provide insufficient protection. Stay well Bready….
They just prove once again how I incredibly stupid they are, flat-out admitting they only wear masks when forced to. Also incredibly selfish. Soulless bastards.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If not the K95 the disposable blue/black ones are still far superior. I’ve bought lots of Kn5 brands some better than others but no one else in my family wants to wear them, so I hear you. My kids are getting boosters tomorrow, they’ve been home 3 out of 5ndays because mask optional at their school. Me and the Principal aren’t on good terms. LoL I’ll feel better once they are boosted. Perhaps delaying the ineb=viable bit ill do what I can.

Reactions: 11
Autism or no autism, it's just really wrong to put Abbie's business out there on YouTube about her depo shot. She's way too young and should not have to deal with those side effects to not get a period. I have a friend who has an autistic daughter and started from age 12 just educating her and showing her and teaching her about her period. They do calendars and countdowns. These two incompetent assholes are just giving her the shot for their own convenience, not Abbie's best interest. Very heartbreaking 😔
I really don’t know what the alternative could be to the Depo. Calendars and countdowns would be way above her understanding and grasp. My opinion (and just an opinion not grounded in medical fact) is she basically is at an 18-month level or even younger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah we saw your yawn fest vlog. Yesterday she was a "tall toddler", today she is a "teenager". Which one is it Cillapotamos?

1641835944078.png

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They just prove once again how I incredibly stupid they are, flat-out admitting they only wear masks when forced to. Also incredibly selfish. Soulless bastards.
I only wear a mask when absolutely required and I'm not stupid, selfish, or soulless. I've never had covid this whole time. I hated wearing the masks (in part) because I did not believe they were effective, and now it's widely recognized they are ineffective--so we're supposed to wear an even more suffocating mask. No thank you. The people who told me to wear a mask for a year were wrong about them (MULTIPLE TIMES) and they admit it, but they want me to follow their new advice. No thank you. The reality is the politicians and medical authorities (in the U.S. anyway) have zero credibility unless you are extremely over-trusting.

I dislike the Maasses and there have been multiple times I've thought they were too cavalier about covid. But idk, at this point I don't know how people can still think their way of doing things is the stupid way, when they've only just now got a single (extremely mild) case, and the smart way to do things is like the people who have had multiple bouts despite all the precautions. 🤷‍♀️ I'd much rather live like the Maasses and enjoy whatever time I have left than live in constant fear (and still catch it anyway). Life is for living, not hoarding away devoid of all normal human enjoyment.

ETA: I don't actually want to live like the Maasses. 🤦‍♀️ But I do want to focus on enjoying my remaining time on Earth, and for me that means not living a covid-centered life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope you are feeling better soon too! Whatever this is, plays no games. Its now officially been a month straight for me. The past two weeks have been MUCH better than the first two, but it still lingers. Its awful, isnt it? And the way the symptoms come and go- one day I think I am turning the corner but nope, just hit another wall lol.
And you could never sound like Big P. None of us ever could. Unlike that mound of flesh, we all have real lives, ailments, careers, and responsibilities.
When we are feeling poorly it isnt because we got so excited over ice cream that we fell into the bushes. Or twisted our ankle while pushing our disabled child in front of a snake! 😂 😂
Stay warm, rest up, and feel better soon!! ❤❤
@RocketQueen
I'm enjoying some soup I can taste and finally catching up on here.

You had me at "pushing our disabled child in front of a snake!" 😂 😂
Screenshot (1337).jpg

Once I stop laughing, I will hopefully be able to read thru the rest of the thread (and maybe even comment) before it closes! As quicly as they go by now though, I'm not holding my breath!🤷‍♀️😂

I have my taste back and slowly things are falling back into place. I'm taking it easy and forcing myself to heal properly, vs being in such a rush, which is hard to do but I want this damn thing to leave my body and never come back.

Thank you, (and everyone else) SO much for all the warm wishes and positive vibes.
Sending much love and healthy vibes to all my Tattle friends!! ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So Piggy's Jags managed to pull off a win yesterday but they still are in LAST place which means they have the 1st pick in the NFL draft for the second year in a row. They suck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I only wear a mask when absolutely required and I'm not stupid, selfish, or soulless. I've never had covid this whole time. I hated wearing the masks (in part) because I did not believe they were effective, and now it's widely recognized they are ineffective--so we're supposed to wear an even more suffocating mask. No thank you. The people who told me to wear a mask for a year were wrong about them (MULTIPLE TIMES) and they admit it, but they want me to follow their new advice. No thank you. The reality is the politicians and medical authorities (in the U.S. anyway) have zero credibility unless you are extremely over-trusting.

I dislike the Maasses and there have been multiple times I've thought they were too cavalier about covid. But idk, at this point I don't know how people can still think their way of doing things is the stupid way, when they've only just now got a single (extremely mild) case, and the smart way to do things is like the people who have had multiple bouts despite all the precautions. 🤷‍♀️ I'd much rather live like the Maasses and enjoy whatever time I have left than live in constant fear (and still catch it anyway). Life is for living, not hoarding away devoid of all normal human enjoyment.

ETA: I don't actually want to live like the Maasses. 🤦‍♀️ But I do want to focus on enjoying my remaining time on Earth, and for me that means not living a covid-centered life.
The next time you go into surgery, be sure to tell the surgeon and nurses not to mask up because it’s not effective anyways. Something to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Whimsical dang it, I hope you feel better soon. I just hate that so many tattlers are sick 😷 this COVID tit CAN GO THE duck AWAY SOON!

I made you something! I'm almost to embarrassed to post it but you have made me laugh so many times I guess I will just have to embarrASS myself!

View attachment 973613
@What the ....
OMG...I just got to your message and I about spit out my soup!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Screenshot (83).png

FREAKING amazing!!! I can't pick a favorite as they are all hilarious!!!
Thank you, SO much!! ❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The next time you go into surgery, be sure to tell the surgeon and nurses not to mask up because it’s not effective anyways. Something to think about.
Or, the next time you need surgery but cant have it, because 1 of 3 inpatients in your states hospitals have been living their best lives without masks or vaccines. You get to spend every day waiting, possibly in great pain or extremely ill. Burn through all your paid sick time and get to start spending savings to pay your bills because you cannot work. Still need to sit in your bubble, because if you manage to get back on the surgery schedule soon you cant risk being ill. Oh its great fun!! (y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whale Tattlers…
Before y’all turn this witch into the Wild Wild West…🤠 Kidding..Do what ya want..🤠
Here are our Thread Suggestion votes. Tons of great ideas. We all in agreement? Yay? Nay?
😻👍🏼👎🏼😻
18852A71-A304-4B43-9457-910B45EBF0E9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there a waiting list type scenario for facilities like group homes for Abbie?
In the UK and it’s colonies (🤦🏼‍♀️) healthcare is relatively free, which creates waiting lists for the government funded facilities. Here Abbie would probably go into a group home with 3 others but it’s zipped up tighter than Fort Knox, and they are staffed by caregivers 24 hours, most have the condition that the client go home periodically for ‘respite’. To get into one of these facilities, they have to be referred by the District Health Board’s teams of psychiatrists, OT, social workers etc, and any funding that the client gets, goes towards their care in the group home.
In privately run facilities, it’s user pays, staff/client ratio is not as good, more usage of
I really don’t know what the alternative could be to the Depo. Calendars and countdowns would be way above her understanding and grasp. My opinion (and just an opinion not grounded in medical fact) is she basically is at an 18-month level or even younger.
In New Zealand we can get a 2 year or 5 year contraceptive rod in the upper arm. I know Abbie is not needing the contraceptive part, but I think it stops the ‘cycle’ but I can’t remember. All that would take is some nitrous oxide, one shot in the arm and bob’s your uncle☺
It was a way for young women (mostly) to not a babies every year, as in some cultures birth control is not accepted.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how to put this, but I feel incredibly lucky that I went through my Breast Cancer situation in 2019. My lumpectomy was in June 2019, 4 rounds of chemo from August to October and 20 rounds of radiation from November to December. If I hadn’t had my mammogram until 2020, my situation would have been different with the amount of quick treatments. I was Stage 1, Grade 3, so it was fortunate I caught it early. Things were so much different just a year earlier. I hope I didn’t trigger anyone by stating this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.