Fathering Autism #112 The slimming app really does work when you can’t put down the fork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #113 Cilla milks the herd for $1M in sales. Assa is sick and Junior sets sail.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Autism or no autism, it's just really wrong to put Abbie's business out there on YouTube about her depo shot. She's way too young and should not have to deal with those side effects to not get a period. I have a friend who has an autistic daughter and started from age 12 just educating her and showing her and teaching her about her period. They do calendars and countdowns. These two incompetent assholes are just giving her the shot for their own convenience, not Abbie's best interest. Very heartbreaking 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19

She's such a "BossBabe" but can't handle a day with her own daughter. I get that it's rough. Lord knows I do. However, they have had more help in regards to respite and things for Abbie than others have. I just can't muster up much sympathy for them. She broke down after 4 days. What the hell are they going to do if Asa develops long covid? What if she develops more severe covid and has more problems breathing than she already does? I don't believe he is totally symptom free. It sure didn't sound like it on the recent video.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cilla would actually be cute physically if her face was really that thin lmao.

Plus, I still don't understand why she does MLM. Too lazy to make her own company I guess.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Zero mention of Moobie changing the rooms at SpankieWrld still. They are deleting and blocking comments referencing him, SelfieWrld. and Covid. The last thing they want people to know is Ass’ germ spreading behind was up in there redoing those stupid rooms. I am assuming the doctors appointment took place on Friday. Moobie could not go to the doctors appointment with Pig, because from the looks of it he was in the truck heading somewhere else. 🤔 I despise them for a multitude of reasons, especially Percillerpotamus. It absolutely pisses me off when they pull this manipulative tit with their followers. They know they are not doing things on the up and up, and it is all for monetary gain. Greedy MoF’ing Pigs. 🤨
C0A15649-1BED-49AA-9BD8-4137BAEFFEB4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion....
Bossbabes what P likes to play
But cant handle Ab for even a day.

• Heart
Funny Big P shared 2 lipstick mamas lives yesterday (but not the Covid sick one) but didn’t go live herself despite saying she would every day. This reeks of rank buying. Trying to get your down line promoted (through increased sales) so that you can promote…

That post about the CEO of slime creating skin care after “sweating” the results of her first ever mammogram is total bull tit. At least she didn’t say (as many do) that skin care gets absorbed into the blood stream in seconds. This is the cautious snake oil version….

• Sick
Any ideas as to how we can get Tinkerhog to remake this TikTok? Maybe if she had put the same amount of focus on herself as she did people on social media, she would have been slightly more successful.
D. U. M. M. Y.
🐷
BD5C85DC-49F6-4E1E-86E3-3C10C38B2112.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion
Pig squeals when she doesn't get her way
Cant handle Ab for just one day

LOL..P sure likes her Kris Jenner glasses. You sell makeup and skin care and post a pic severely using a slimming App and wearing glasses? Where are your jowls...again.

That room with the clouds....its so dumb. I can tell its just cotton glued to the walls..and probably by this time is probably nasty dirty cotton balls by now.

She really looks like tit.

View attachment 978835
Whoops.. forgot the slimming App! I bet that dr appointment was stressful....lol. Hope she had plenty of gummy bears with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Autism or no autism, it's just really wrong to put Abbie's business out there on YouTube about her depo shot. She's way too young and should not have to deal with those side effects to not get a period. I have a friend who has an autistic daughter and started from age 12 just educating her and showing her and teaching her about her period. They do calendars and countdowns. These two incompetent assholes are just giving her the shot for their own convenience, not Abbie's best interest. Very heartbreaking 😔
They won't even stay diligent with her using the bathroom on her own. No way either of them could take on the periods. Poor Abbie.

Cilla would actually be cute physically if her face was really that thin lmao.

Plus, I still don't understand why she does MLM. Too lazy to make her own company I guess.
She does it because she's found a way to manipulate her special needs followers and use them to make a TON of money. Scumbag.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
While I agree it is paramount to teach a young woman how to deal with her period, it has to be dealt with on a personal basis. Can you honestly say Abbie would be able to navigate her period??? No way on earth. She still wears diapers...and shreds them...at 16....can you imagine the complete and total disaster of her having to tend to her own needs monthly??? Not to mention the PMS....God only knows what kind of insanity that would add to their already almost unbearable life....She's incapable of doing that....so as far as this goes...I have to agree with P and Assa on this one....No way would i deal with that too....off to the doctor she goes......

Dying for a Chipotle sponsorship :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.