Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you been to a group home?
Frankly, most individuals in a group home are capable of much more than Abbie is. And yes, in a group home they are taught to open doors and gates, cook, cross the street....they arent sitting in padded rooms like an institution.
A&P are garbage, but we know Asa loves her. She would not be "loved" in a group home, she would be cared for by people who are also caring for 3 or 4 others. Abbie would regress and lash out, self harm, end up rocking in restraints and doped up.

I worked in a group home for nearly a year. She would have to be not only in a very high level home, but you are right- we would not be able to handle someone like Abbie. My clients were mostly able to care for themselves (hygiene) if they were prompted. We made sure they had their meals and meds, their home was clean, but they were able to manage themselves much better than I have ever seen abbie do. She will always need intense one on one care. The best we could do for her would be to medicate the hell out of her, as we simply dong have the resources for someone of her needs.

It sucks and is sad, but is true. I'm glad that summer and Isaiah seem to care for abbie as much as they do, because someone needs to watch out for her after Asa and Priscilla pass away.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She badly needs a token/rewards chart like Cody Speaks vids on FB. There are no consequences for her actions. I’d be laying down the law now about the clothing in the pool. Unfortunately, unless they rig a lasso, there’s no getting her out. She’ll only enjoy someone going in after her. She should be made to wash her wet clothes & also dry/fold/put away. Good luck w/ all that Maass’. It won’t be cute when she’s still doing this daily until you break her of this habit.

Regarding the pool clip, I think A & I are trolling the ones here who thinks Isa. is being incest like in the pool when behind Abbie. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well he may be doing just that. Shows what a sicko he is then, they are strangers to me, but those are his kids. And heres the thing: did he TELL Isaiah to do that to troll, or did he just happen to look out and see it? Because if he told Isaiah and they agreed to troll, they are sick. If someone told me I appeared inappropriate with my younger brother, I sure as hell wouldnt wanna joke about it.
And if he didnt tell him and just looked outside, well, there they are again...and I cant come up with one legit reason he needs to wrap her up like that.

Reactions: 10
Well he may be doing just that. Shows what a sicko he is then, they are strangers to me, but those are his kids. And heres the thing: did he TELL Isaiah to do that to troll, or did he just happen to look out and see it? Because if he told Isaiah and they agreed to troll, they are sick. If someone told me I appeared inappropriate with my younger brother, I sure as hell wouldnt wanna joke about it.
And if he didnt tell him and just looked outside, well, there they are again...and I cant come up with one legit reason he needs to wrap her up like that.
All I can say is that it came across as intentional....to mess w/ you. Yes, sad they would do that. You must’ve really struck a nerve with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With all the bullshit that goes on in that house that we actually see with our own eyes, why are we the only ones who actually SEE it?
Why??
It's so fuking obviously wrong and dysfunctional!!
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think yhey are encouraging her to jump in the pool because they saw how all the rabid fans thought it was hilarious. Now all of a sudden after all this while, she does it twice in one week. I think when they laugh, and can't reach her to get her out she likes that. Wouldn't be so funny if she got out one night and jumped in with her backwards pajamas on and no one was around.

Reactions: 15
She badly needs a token/rewards chart like Cody Speaks vids on FB. There are no consequences for her actions. I’d be laying down the law now about the clothing in the pool. Unfortunately, unless they rig a lasso, there’s no getting her out. She’ll only enjoy someone going in after her. She should be made to wash her wet clothes & also dry/fold/put away. Good luck w/ all that Maass’. It won’t be cute when she’s still doing this daily until you break her of this habit.

Regarding the pool clip, I think A & I are trolling the ones here who thinks Isa. is being incest like in the pool when behind Abbie. 🤦🏻‍♀️
If they got her out of the pool after she jumped in, I think she would only understand jumping in as the “bad” thing but not being fully clothed.

If discipline worked, she would most likely wait to be prompted to jump in(which I don’t see as a terribly bad thing). It would help so she’s not jumping in spontaneously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All I can say is that it came across as intentional....to mess w/ you. Yes, sad they would do that. You must’ve really struck a nerve with them.
LOL. Probably, except hey Ace....jokes on you...if you think having your son do that is cute, I can see why you:
Arent a preacher
Ghosted your pregnant girlfriend
Left your wife and child
Wont support or acknowledge your first daughter
Have no friends or social life
Why P's parents hated you.

Yep...keep trollin' Asa. You're a winner if I ever saw one.

With all the bullshit that goes on in that house that we actually see with our own eyes, why are we the only ones who actually SEE it?
Why??
It's so fuking obviously wrong and dysfunctional!!
IMO.
I dont know, I dont get it. I have 2 girls and 2 boys, and I can tell you none of my kids did weird tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nobody has a life in that house, it’s all about Abbie and what she wants. They really need to have other interests besides her. She dominates the household.
Watching miss piggy showing her how to make a sandwich was a lesson in futility. All the cult were saying how great she did and how smart she is. The school work is a farce, she doesn’t even look at the task they are showing her, zero engagement.
Jumping in the pool fully clothed again, Summer laughing like a hyena, great Job Abbie, not.
It’s all a load of bollocks, she doesn’t understand any of it and it’s time they stopped pretending that A will be anything more than what you can see.
No amount of vlogs will change the fact that she is severely IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well. My thoughts are all over.
P- stop the fake, oh-so-lovey talk with Abbie.
Abbie tried to: stick her finger in the toaster, grab the knife by the blade, beat the hell out of the bread with the knife, and then we magically jumped ahead to "time to sit". I bet meat and cheese flew and she had to edit it out.
P REALLY thinks she is so cute and cool, so funny and hot. "All the Things!"
Abbie's school was taking the lid off and on tupperware, matching two socks, and zipping a bag. Oh,and P, wanna know why she keeps trying to put that lid in there? Because she is used to bagging your merch!
Oh and walking.
Nerf gun. Again. So exciting.
And once again, Isaiah in the pool holding Abbie. Enough said, you all know how I feel about that,
Ummmm I totally was thinking the whole bagging the lid was cause she’s used to bagging the merch smh

Reactions: 7
Night everyone! Early day tomorrow. I'll try to pop in on my klunch break though.
LOL. Klunch. Still kills me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly I hate to say it but I think Abbies capabilities are very low. I think she is just existing but not much is going on. I don’t know if she’s capable of learning. Watching her with the sandwich was a bit sad to watch. We have all pushed for more activities and more involvement but honestly looks like Abbie can only do so much. It might be best to just let her run wild around the house. I still think she can benefit from having some discipline but at this point I just don’t know.

Y’all please help me understand. Some days she seems capable(playing with the dogs, getting her own bowl out of the kitchen) but watching her try to make a Sandwich, it was like she didn’t understand at all.
I think maybe you don't see Abbie as completely incapable because you have a kind optimistic spirit and want her to be able to succeed.
Hopefully you will be able to see her in a more realistic light and accept the fact that she's just not capable of much at all.
I am sad about that for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Honestly I hate to say it but I think Abbies capabilities are very low. I think she is just existing but not much is going on. I don’t know if she’s capable of learning. Watching her with the sandwich was a bit sad to watch. We have all pushed for more activities and more involvement but honestly looks like Abbie can only do so much. It might be best to just let her run wild around the house. I still think she can benefit from having some discipline but at this point I just don’t know.

Y’all please help me understand. Some days she seems capable(playing with the dogs, getting her own bowl out of the kitchen) but watching her try to make a Sandwich, it was like she didn’t understand at all.
No time to learn discipline at this point! Like I always say, they’ve treated her like a dog all her life that she associates bowl with food. She will even take out a bowl when they don’t listen to her asking for food. The sandwich making thing was entirely dumb ... and they are just now trying to teach her what 1 and 2 are. How dumb did bleeping A look holding the iPad up with the walk and stop signs? She doesn’t know what she’s doing, and she signed for food when she walked up to him or Summer. I really believe they will have to take her out of JSA after all this has been documented because at this point it really really looks and shows that she is unable to learn. If I were a parent who had a kid in that school, and knew that my child’s education is probably being distracted with Abbie being in the classroom- I would have said something already. Can you guys imagine if your kid had to learn with Abbie being around? I wonder how many other kids have taken to or learned her behavior.

• Heart
[Q
No time to learn discipline at this point! Like I always say, they’ve treated her like a dog all her life that she associates bowl with food. She will even take out a bowl when they don’t listen to her asking for food. The sandwich making thing was entirely dumb ... and they are just now trying to teach her what 1 and 2 are. How dumb did bleeping A look holding the iPad up with the walk and stop signs? She doesn’t know what she’s doing, and she signed for food when she walked up to him or Summer. I really believe they will have to take her out of JSA after all this has been documented because at this point it really really looks and shows that she is unable to learn. If I were a parent who had a kid in that school, and knew that my child’s education is probably being distracted with Abbie being in the classroom- I would have said something already. Can you guys imagine if your kid had to learn with Abbie being around? I wonder how many other kids have taken to or learned her behavior.
True.
And.
They are taking up a spot in that school that an actual autistic child could fill, who could actually learn something.!!!

I am of the mind that Abbie can learn more. Her comprehension skills aside, a huge MAJOR problem is A&P not putting in the effort and being consistent with her. Those things play a very significant role in this. As a result of them only doing the bare minimum with her, she has regressed a lot and learned a lot of bad habits. I don't think this makes her a lost cause. I don't think she is entirely beyond help. With a lot of hard work, effort and consistency, I think Abbie could definitely improve.

• Heart
You’re quite optimistic. I think she’s already “learned” what she’s capable of learning at this point. She can’t even do a damn thumbs up... dexterity and motor skills all fucked up... imagine her brain. You can clearly see that nothing makes sense to her. Here they are trying to teach a 15 yo how to cross the street. She doesn’t even know she has to be in her bathing suit to get in the pool and she is 15 for gods sake. So I will stand by my opinion that she is a lost cause. Truth hurts but we gotta face reality.

And trust me, if these idiots could get away with not “homeschooling” her during this time... they wouldn’t be doing all of this tit that they are doing for show. “Oh yeah we are going to have Abbie make her lunch and film it.” Shut the duck up. These people make me sick.

In the meantime I will enjoy this tit show of a bunch of ******* running around Florida for likes and money. Don’t wish the Rona on anyone but it’s gonna be interesting to see which one of them gets it first. It’s just like how I think about conspiracy theorists ... their thoughts and beliefs are so wild and stupid, but it’s nice to know you’re smarter than them and that they will keep entertaining you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hear what you're saying and I see the same things in the vlog that you do. My thing is, if A&P are only doing the bare minimum with her, then yeah, the results are going to be pretty bad. I would be more accepting of it if A&P were doing everything in their power to help her and it just wasn't getting any results. If they were to do the things at home that JSA & Brandy tell them to do, if Asa didn't do stupid things on tik tok like encouraging her to steal food, if they accepted that she is not a ''typical teen'' and needs more care & supervision. Do you see what I mean? Of course it appears on the surface that Abbie is as far as she's going to get, but we haven't seen A&P really and truly try with her.
I'm not saying that suddenly her mentality is going to magically end up matching her physical age, but I do think she could progress a little farther than what she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Abby isn't a lost cause. I have worked with children way less capable than her. So I am not speaking out of optimism but from experience and education. Do I think she will learn much in her current situation? Nope. Because autism plus IDD means she needs a lot of work from everyone involved. Not only that but consistency and repetition. Which isn't something she is getting. No she will never live an independent life. She will always need 24hour care in one way or another. But she is not incapable. No she isn't capable the same way most are. That is obvious.

Looking at another living thing and saying that they are worthless seriously makes me sad for the person saying it. And really hope they never have a parent have a stroke. Dementia, alzheimers... or a child/loved one with a spinal cord injury... or gods forbid they themselves find they are in a situation that they are dependent on others to have even the smallest bit of compassion or understanding.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.