Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to God if she would have said "sammich" one more time, I would have grunted. Say your words properly, and quit your 2 octave higher baby voice.
In the very beginning of the video I suspected 🐖 🐄 had been drinking. She was having a time with her speech. I guess it was her lisp? Or a combination? I dunno.
I do know she said "the girls and I are gunna make klunch".
Right before that while on video chat witj Assa, it sounded like she said I'm gunna make lunch and vomit.
But she really said make lunch and vlog it. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They absolutely paid for the location....Riverside/Avondale(like I said before Jacksonville is HUGE land wise so people refer to areas of town) is the historic district. About 50% of the homes are extremely large(and cost a fortune) and fall under the Riverside Preservation Society. The society offers grants to homeowners that refurbish them while maintaining their historic integrity. Apparently their home does not fit the criteria for whatever reason, if it did that window pane that Abbie knocked out would have been replaced by a professional with experience in historic preservation. All of the really old/large homes were on a decent sized piece of property....when the depression hit people sold off parts of their property and now there are also a lot of 2 bedroom sears & Roebuck kit homes from that era crammed in between the huge historic homes. They could have had their dream home built within a mile or two of Riverside for less than half the price. It was def a “look at us and how much money we have” purchase.
That was very interesting info! 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
In the very beginning of the video I suspected 🐖 🐄 had been drinking. She was having a time with her speech. I guess it was her lisp? Or a combination? I dunno.
Right before that while on video chat witj Assa, it sounded like she said I'm gunna make lunch and vomit.
Yup the other video they posted they both had been drinking... and P made it an all dayer... still had her cocktail at almost 10 at night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yup the other video they posted they both had been drinking... and P made it an all dayer... still had her cocktail at almost 10 at night.
If she keeps that middle of the day drinking tit up and Assa joins in...nothing good will come from it.
If I had child protection visit me in the recent past... The last thing I'd be showing is me drinking poolside in the middle of the day.
But the rules don't apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ummm how exactly are they limiting the healthy food though? When I heard her say that I was thinking ... ok so the clerk is counting how many tomatoes, peppers, etc that you have?? Makes no sense.
Actually they are here. Arizona isn’t even considered a hot spot and the cashier literally took a small gatoraid from the man ahead of me and said sorry only one. He had maybe 8 things total. He says I’m not hoarding I promise. She just said sorry and kept it aside.

Reactions: 7
Think about what he went to school for... to become a preacher.... Guess what they do best?
Note: not to knock anyone that is religious but it is literally a lot of the Baptist teachings. I know, I live near one of their “colleges” and have seen several go through their schools..
As I've said before he's the Jim Bakker of Florida. For those who don't know who he is
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker. He even ran a scam selling a false cure/preventative thing for COVID-19

• Haha
  • Angry
No. Just stop that nonsense. CPS is busy enough with children that really need help.

I must agree I see some members here hating just to hate. It almost seems they pick somethings too much and I have seen things that were just made up in people's heads. I can despise these people but still be rational. I also can feel sorry for P for the way Asa treats her even though she is a putz.
Abbie needs to be in a group home for profoundly IDD people like her. Asswipe, etal are grossly inept at providing proper care and safety measures. Example: the time Abbie got loose and ran down the street and was found in a disgusting pond. They also try to teach her things like opening the gate, crossing a street, cooking with the stove, etc.
Asswipe and Isaiah should NEVER bathe, help with potty time or dress Abbie. It’s wrong. Abbie needs a routine and consistency which Asswipe, etc is incapable of providing.

Reactions: 9
Y’all if my momma did that “drop it like it’s hot“ Even in pretend on the video I’d die and trust me my momma is way better off than her hog ass. if she didn’t let herself go so damn far than ok but witch looks like a cow humping their air omg I’d die 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Klunch" LMAOOO I cant!!!! I'll never say lunch again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s this about?
I think the girl’s name was mentioned. (“the one who must nvr be named...”) ....for understandable reasons.

So I guess we can all say “get well soon Sandy,” because surely she’ll need emergency surgery to remove all the foam balls from her stomach & intestines. Careless idiots!

• Heart
  • Sad
I think the girl’s name was mentioned. (“the one who must nvr be named...”) ....for understandable reasons.

So I guess we can all say “get well soon Sandy,” because surely she’ll need emergency surgery to remove all the foam balls from her stomach & intestines. Careless idiots!
I didn't even think of the puppy eating those nerf balls. How sad.
One thing I did think of was how awful it was of Assa to shoot those things at Isiah's bare skin then he and Dummer laughed it up.
Assa is THAT guy.
What a piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
$270 for meat, would be our yearly total! In NZ, I may live in a $900,00 home but itis only 60square metres! and that is an average price. Our country industry is farming and women leaders of the country ( we have had 3 ) and even then food prices are high. A meal with meat in it, would typically have 350g of meat for two adults! I have always commented on the size of the dense calorie meals, the so called ‘chef’ makes
I’m the fellow Kiwi here, couldn’t agree more! And I’m super proud of us having three female PM’s, and am proud and pleased with how aunty Jacinda is handling lockdown, COVID, etc 😊

Reactions: 6
I didn't even think of the puppy eating those nerf balls. How sad.
One thing I did think of was how awful it was of Assa to shoot those things at Isiah's bare skin then he and Dummer laughed it up.
Assa is THAT guy.
What a piece of tit.
I ASAume he had a few cocktails. That definitely was not funny.

• Heart
Live from Quarantine:
What's up, What's up! Take a look at all our mutherfuckin' things. Spend the next thirty minutes looking at my mutherfuckin' face, my man boobs and my Ray-Bans baby!
Focus on the positive people, like eating Captain Crunch. Oh goody goody, hey there bikini clad beastie, how's college. It's kinda hard learning ASL with a deaf professor. Ha ha bleeping ha. No, we don't know ASL, we can't be bothered with that sillyness. We only learn Abbie's adaptive demand signs. Speaking of which, here my sweet girl, have a snack, cause you know, you must be hungry, you demanded it using your adaptive demand sign. Good job sweet girl! Oh look, my wife, coming home from grocery shopping in her swimsuit. Wash yo hands, ho! Like typically, I get our groceries delivered but I had to pivot you know what I'm sayin? And what were people doing? It's like, they were shopping on a typical Saturday, I am the only one who should be shopping on a typical Saturday. Oh, and they had limits healthy foods. So, typically I would not buy all this junk food but it's okay for now know what I'm sayin. 😉🐷😉
How did I miss this?
Best post ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well. My thoughts are all over.
P- stop the fake, oh-so-lovey talk with Abbie.
Abbie tried to: stick her finger in the toaster, grab the knife by the blade, beat the hell out of the bread with the knife, and then we magically jumped ahead to "time to sit". I bet meat and cheese flew and she had to edit it out.
P REALLY thinks she is so cute and cool, so funny and hot. "All the Things!"
Abbie's school was taking the lid off and on tupperware, matching two socks, and zipping a bag. Oh,and P, wanna know why she keeps trying to put that lid in there? Because she is used to bagging your merch!
Oh and walking.
Nerf gun. Again. So exciting.
And once again, Isaiah in the pool holding Abbie. Enough said, you all know how I feel about that,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Todays vlog was surprisingly not that bad. It’s such a different energy when Asa isn’t around. Priscilla was actually tolerable and she was patient with Abbie.

Summer giggles at everything. Everything Abbie does it not funny and it’s especially not funny that she grabbed the butter knife the wrong way.

Reactions: 10
She badly needs a token/rewards chart like Cody Speaks vids on FB. There are no consequences for her actions. I’d be laying down the law now about the clothing in the pool. Unfortunately, unless they rig a lasso, there’s no getting her out. She’ll only enjoy someone going in after her. She should be made to wash her wet clothes & also dry/fold/put away. Good luck w/ all that Maass’. It won’t be cute when she’s still doing this daily until you break her of this habit.

Regarding the pool clip, I think A & I are trolling the ones here who thinks Isa. is being incest like in the pool when behind Abbie. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Abbie needs to be in a group home for profoundly IDD people like her. Asswipe, etal are grossly inept at providing proper care and safety measures. Example: the time Abbie got loose and ran down the street and was found in a disgusting pond. They also try to teach her things like opening the gate, crossing a street, cooking with the stove, etc.
Asswipe and Isaiah should NEVER bathe, help with potty time or dress Abbie. It’s wrong. Abbie needs a routine and consistency which Asswipe, etc is incapable of providing.
Have you been to a group home?
Frankly, most individuals in a group home are capable of much more than Abbie is. And yes, in a group home they are taught to open doors and gates, cook, cross the street....they arent sitting in padded rooms like an institution.
A&P are garbage, but we know Asa loves her. She would not be "loved" in a group home, she would be cared for by people who are also caring for 3 or 4 others. Abbie would regress and lash out, self harm, end up rocking in restraints and doped up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Abbie's school was taking the lid off and on tupperware, matching two socks, and zipping a bag. Oh,and P, wanna know why she keeps trying to put that lid in there? Because she is used to bagging your merch!
I thought the same thing watching that part. It reminded me of her helping with merch. I wish they would stop with the jump cuts. They won’t even show her putting the top on. So many skips in between every scene. Do we ever get to see anything play out naturally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.