Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the heavier you are, the faster you lose. I would estimate she was close to 425 when she started. So she shoukd have been able to drop 35 a month easily. Nothing wrong with being overweight and trying to lise, but fon't put on this facade like you are following a clean, healthy diet that should be easy given the fact that you can only eat 4 ounces of food at a time. She obviously stretched out her pouch.
Oh for sure she has ruined it. And what BS is she talking about, 10 shirt sizes and 8 pants sizes?? No frickin way.

In other news, I just saw that Asa's hero David Dubrick and some other YT'ers have been giving viewers cash through VEMO and Cash App, while A&P are still promoting themselves. SO classless.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eww. She didn't even blend.
View attachment 100670
Sometimes I feel sorry for her. I shouldnt, because the leghumpers believe she is their queen....but look at her eyebrows, seriously. She was bragging about them. Hey P. A brow pencil is meant to fill in gaps and and thin spots. Drawing a brow ended in the 90's. Do you know what brow powder is? Have a brush to use it? Would you like me to go Live to show you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have felt he's crossed some lines before, but the pool situation today....I stand by my opinion. Not only was she unhappy and pushed herself away, the way HE sort of slid away from her to the opposite end of the pool when Asa approached troubled me. I wont say it again because I am not trying to upset anyone, but this type of behavior should've stopped when Isaiah hit puberty, let alone Abbie.
I went back & watched it several times & noticed he got away from Ab when Assa walked over. All I can say is only Isa. knows if “it moved” ...not to make light of incest at all, but IF there’s a chance that he was somehow enjoying the contact, then it’s his conscience right now & the parents would need to keep an eye on things. BUT i don’t think that’s happening, because even tho he was holding her wrists?, I don’t think her rear was even close to touching his lower front. This is a little bit of a weird discussion, but it does come up from time to time. I’m a caregiver by nature & past career, so I don’t really think twice when any of them help Abbie shower or clean up. It’s just human body life stuff to me. I don’t think Assa should lay in bed w/ her because she has to learn how to self-soothe. Imo, he must know he can get her to sleep sooner if he lays w/ her. He’s trying to help out the household, but could be doing more harm than good.

I thought it was funny how they were quick to say that it doesn’t matter how much activity she gets, sometimes she doesn’t sleep. Then he slipped & said she’ll sleep well tonite after her playing in the pool for hours. 😂

And what a coincidence...Pilla posted today is a year she had her surgery and she lost 98 pounds. Then a couple people pisted who had it and one girl list 130 pounds in 4 months. Other were posting their success....most were better than Pilla. Considering you drop the first 40 lbs. rather quickly I say shes not following the program.
She had her surgery 98 double burgers ago. 🤣

What level is she? I have been going back and forth as far as toddler or baby? This is insane that they are so delusional and we on the outside can see that all this stuff they are “teaching” is not on her level. I also think that she should have been far advanced with sign by now but they didn’t do their part in teaching her (of course). Also ... when she does the moaning sounds it’s almost very baby like ... you know like when a baby starts to cry but doesn’t cry all the way( but they do it to show their displeasure.) Anyone feel this way or am I reaching ?
her moaning sounds very IDD to me & nothing like how a child begins crying .... i hear what you’re saying, i just can’t hear it as something an infant or toddler would do ....i just hear her moaning noooo in her own way & a lot

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What level is she? I have been going back and forth as far as toddler or baby? This is insane that they are so delusional and we on the outside can see that all this stuff they are “teaching” is not on her level. I also think that she should have been far advanced with sign by now but they didn’t do their part in teaching her (of course). Also ... when she does the moaning sounds it’s almost very baby like ... you know like when a baby starts to cry but doesn’t cry all the way( but they do it to show their displeasure.) Anyone feel this way or am I reaching ?
Agreed!

Reactions: 7
So true and then we never saw it again. Guess good ole Cilla didn't like bubbles leaving temporary spots or maybe they were afraid that might have to say thank you but had no idea who sent it. Actually they give garbage people a bad name
Honestly, that bubble wand was even too advanced for her. It has to be held in an upright position so that the liquid doesn't pour out. Asa held it for a bit then he had Prisilly holding it (which obviously interfered with scrolling on her phone, big no no).

I had a feeling that when those bubbles ran out, that would be the last we saw of it.

Asa thinks he's such a genius, hmmm why not put something weighted in one of those empty Dunkin cups and sit the wand in it??

Who am I kidding, they can't be bothered and it was just a prop for a vlog scene.

Where is her keyboard that she seemed to enjoy?...disappeared from the vlog. Where is her dancing Mickey Mouse that we only saw a slight glimpse of in the Christmas recap vlog?..... disappeared from the vlog.

They will probably be showing some of this stuff in a few days.... because we mentioned it here of course:rolleyes:

Priscilla got Abbie the lace up vans because they were the cute ones (her words). You could hear the disappointment in Asas voice. Why would she get her the vans you have to tie?

By the way here are the styles they have. What’s wrong with the pink ones or the holographic ones?

Here's to hoping that she did it to spite and royaly tick off her cheating deadbeat husband :ROFLMAO:

#soapoperadrama

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And hes also a fkn liar. He went on and on how he told her NO! several times and she ran and jumped in the pool. He didnt "let" her do tit. AND.....they did a whole vlog in the old house about how Abbie had ran off, they had no idea where, and Asa found her about a half mile away in a disgusting algae filled retaining pond. God I cant stand his lying ass!!
Abbie needs to be put in a home for her own safety and well-being. She could have been hit by a car. Scary stuff. The state of Florida needs to step in. Does anyone know of an advocacy group that can help?

Reactions: 2
She drew blood from herself and they continue the task. Take her inside and bandage that tit for her. SMH.
Also I can't imagine how intimidating it is for Abbie to complete a task with two adults towering over her, I'd hate that. Get on her level you dimwits.

Oh and STOP MONETISING HER EDUCATION. Her learning isn't for financial gain, have some fking boundaries.
This is neglect

Reactions: 4
Hey all ... I’m very behind on the thread today... so I’ll try and keep it short here. The fact that they let her sleep till 1030 shows you what kind of lazy “parents” these are. I knew we would all talk about Ps shirt. Lol it should be #theserolls. Summer’s bleeping laugh is totally back. Why was Isaiah all up on Absent (lol) in the pool. These people need a crash course on boundaries - which they all seem to lack. The whole matching the weather and guessing the items on the paper - completely dumb and not on Abbie’s level. She just points to point. Crossing the street? Someone please send help to that family cause they really need it. They are not ok.
imo, I sleep in until then too, I mean, it’s quarantaine and (for now) I have no school work while my teachers are busy setting it up online so...🙍‍♀️

I’m very serious ... it’s weird that he touches his sister that way. I’m not making it up... I’ve seen it on their vlogs.

If my older brother ever put his hands around my boobs or my butt ... no bleeping way.
Did asswipe call Abbie’s breasts “the goods” in a recent vlog?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
which, I noticed by the end when he asked her to identify corn, he covered up everything except the actual picture of corn. and she still tried to point elsewhere before getting it. why do they insist on using the newspaper handout, when they should really just be doing two flashcards at a time and asking her to identify things? it's a good idea to use that for other families, but they could just as easily say, "if your kid is at this point, try using your weekly grocery ad", and still provide that tip for people, but still give Abbie a task at her level.
Yes, thank you!!

Hey dumbbells, since social distancing isn't your "jam", and you guys are still shopping and hitting the restaurants. Why not hit up a toy shop or educational supplies store and let her pick out some new toys while you guys pickup flash cards and homeschooling activities that are her level??

#freevlogideas
#yourwelcome

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you. I was an early bloomer - like 10... And my dad barely came in that room unless it was to tell us to put the music down. So here is Abbie about to be 15 and this weirdo is actually laying on her bed with her... and documenting it. Makes me sick.
Abusive exploitation

Stay at home, says the woman who went to Cabos and Atlanta. She also sneezed and then put the eye stuff in her face.
She comes across as very insincere.
Yup, and what was with the Popeye's sandwich?? Are they taking advantage of social distancing and small numbers at these businesses to get all the things and not have to wait in long lines!!
Really sick of them :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.