Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all. I have noticed two marks on Ps hand before, anyone know what that is?
Sometimes she uses the back of her hand to do color swatches and to show that the makeup she sells is rub proof. Not sure if those are the marks you mean

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It appears that they are running out of things to vlog. It has been very boring here as of late. All they have really been showing is Abigail being told and guided how to do things she dosen't and will never understand how to do, ordering their son to do his work on computer and telling him that the big lady is his new principal and Asa walking around talking about god knows what. Not very entertaining. Honestly, Isaiah dosen't need any direction from his parents, he is just fine on his own. Abigail......good god almighty Abigail....she will never be able to do these things without someone telling her to and helping her all the way thru every single movement so, needless to say, she will never be independent. They need to give that dream up and work on her atrocious behavior. (This is just my opinion, and I'm aware that not alot of ppl share it and that is just fine with me.) I don't think she is capable of loving anyone, she just appears to love folks that will submit to her bullying and give her everything she wants and will do anything to keep her from getting mad. I'm sure it's a full time job to keep her from throwing a fit like a baby but, they have brought that on themselves. To this family, bullying is the way. If they don't get what they want they attack, belittle, and accuse so, of course that has trickled down to Abigail. (When she dosen't get what she wants in a half of a second she hits, screams, bites, pinches, pulls hair and all out attacks whoever is within attacking distance.) Like parents like daughter. Puke worthy. Grossness at it's finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been taking a look at the old vlogs and her behaviours haven’t improved over the last few tears. She is still doing the tantrums, the food stealing etc.. I just can’t find any joy in all this. It’s a thankless task
So true, and not just her behavior, her physical movements and coordination, posture, hand movements and motor skills, don't get me started about her spine and alignment. All seem to have gotten so much worse. She needs OT and PT regularly, in my opinion.

They take her for general physicals, gyno and psych exams, but do they take her to a Neurologist?? I seriously wonder if there is something more behind this regression. I wouldn't be surprised if all the rocking in the harness and on the couch is actually doing neurological damage.

But the dumbbells don't care because the "fans" think it's cute, right :rolleyes: .

Idiots, she could be rocking herself to her grave!

• Heart
I follow a family on Facebook, their page is
This mom has her act together! While Cody is older that Abbie, P and A could learn so much from Cody’s mom! He’s on a schedule, he is verbal now but wasn’t before, he has a whole room that’s just his with a huge swing and a TV because he LOVES to watch movies. She says it took a lot of hard work to get to where they are. He has chores and gets a token every night if he behaves and does whatever job he needed to do. Then with a certain number of tokens he gets a new video. He still has outbursts and I believe they have to help him bathe but what a different household compared to what Abbie has. I feel like Abbie could thrive in her own way with some discipline and structure. And I really wish they would give her more ways to communicate with pictures or more on her handheld device. Anyway, check them out. They only do the Facebook page no youtube.

• Heart
This mom has her act together! While Cody is older that Abbie, P and A could learn so much from Cody’s mom! He’s on a schedule, he is verbal now but wasn’t before, he has a whole room that’s just his with a huge swing and a TV because he LOVES to watch movies. She says it took a lot of hard work to get to where they are. He has chores and gets a token every night if he behaves and does whatever job he needed to do. Then with a certain number of tokens he gets a new video. He still has outbursts and I believe they have to help him bathe but what a different household compared to what Abbie has. I feel like Abbie could thrive in her own way with some discipline and structure. And I really wish they would give her more ways to communicate with pictures or more on her handheld device. Anyway, check them out. They only do the Facebook page no youtube.
The difference is night and day.
His parents are kind, decent educated people.
The hambeasts are lazy poor trash who hit the lottery.
Naturally the outcomes with the results of their IDD kids would be strikingly different.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m writing this as I’ve been in social isolation for 15 days and I’m going a little crazy...😂

but idk I watched the latest vlog and I feel bad for them on some level. It doesn’t feel good to try to teach a new skill and your kid not get it. I think they have totally unrealistic expectations of abbie but you can see the disappointment after the walking sign activity.

Reactions: 7
They could learn but Asa thinks he knows everything already.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m writing this as I’ve been in social isolation for 15 days and I’m going a little crazy...😂

but idk I watched the latest vlog and I feel bad for them on some level. It doesn’t feel good to try to teach a new skill and your kid not get it. I think they have totally unrealistic expectations of abbie but you can see the disappointment after the walking sign activity.
Have no empathy for them. They have basically left everything up to the school,here therapists,etc. They could have continued at home what she has been/is being taught at school. One example is the food stealing..the school brought it to their attention,they acted on it once in a vlog,then let it go.

Have no empathy for them. They have basically left everything up to the school,here therapists,etc. They could have continued at home what she has been/is being taught at school. One example is the food stealing..the school brought it to their attention,they acted on it once in a vlog,then let it go.
Very true! Thanks for the reality check, like I said going crazy over here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not only did they let it go.. they laughed at it and made it fodder for the VLOGS. Cody is a world apart from Abbie now.. that is the level that Abbie would have to be at for some of the projects they are having Abbie do.. like the scavenger hunt...

Cody has more of an attention span so he can learn things.. it has to be hard teaching Abbie anything she has about a half second attention span.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well damn, they just put out a blog(parody) Asa trimming his nose hairs. What the hell did I just try to watch?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
P says there's soooo many people out there as she sits down with her take out huge sandwich. People shouldn't be out there she says. Well...she was one of them out there

My feelings since they got back from Atlanta are as follows. They are going way overboard in trying to pretend they have been taking this pandemic seriously. For example, A wiping down the groceries, P commenting about finding a wipe after she sneezed on her makeup video. And all the little comments about how they're staying home just dropped into the vlog constantly.

And notice at first, they didnt appear to be going to pick up food at all ( although ALWAYS SNEAKING THRU DUNKIN DRIVETHRU). And then once they're a few days into it they then decide it's okay to show them picking up food a couple times or so. They are gauging what they think is "acceptable" to their peeps.
And their diligence in trying to show just how seriously the are taking homeschooling. It's all for show.
PS...and if I have to see P swinging that poor dog and holding by the shoulders during "morning exercises" one more time....I'm gonna lose it

Last edited:
  • Heart
The latest vlog has what to do w Fathering Autism? A poke at influencers? Asa trimming nose hairs? Are they so afraid the influencers are raking in monies that they are doing this so called parody?
And why not Parenting Autism( still should be Abbies name). It actually does give the impression that she has only 1 parent.

Reactions: 12
The latest vlog has what to do w Fathering Autism? A poke at influencers? Asa trimming nose hairs? Are they so afraid the influencers are raking in monies that they are doing this so called parody?
And why not Parenting Autism( still should be Abbies name). It actually does give the impression that she has only 1 parent.
oh gosh i havent seen the nose hairs vlog yet can't wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot imagine Abbie throws fits at school when she doesn't get her way. I bet she doesn't kick or pinch either. She knows where she's allowed to misbehave.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And don't forget made a tik tok video mocking it. Gotta get those views

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mentioned this last night, but just saw a piece in the news about social media influencers giving back to subscribers. A&P are still trying to sell merch and wax make up, and regurgitate old vlogs for clicks and ad dollars. They have been "quarantined" eating steaks, scallops, baking bread and relaxing poolside. They do not even have the good grace to PRETEND they are struggling like so many others are. The situation in Florida is starting to escalate. I seriously want to see them scrap together a dinner of odds and ends...I mean she was mortified the other day that she couldnt get eggs. Wait until she cannot get bread, TP, coffee creamer, or even Tylenol, like everyone else.

As far as Isaiah. I am NOT saying men are animals, but biology is biology. There is a reason why her camp buddy is a girl. There is a reason why nurses have to be in the room when a male OB/GYN does an exam on any female, and the examples go on and on. Sexual abuse or exploitation is not always violent or painful. Anything that creates "pleasure" for the abuser is abuse...brushing against them, peeping, etc. Am I saying Isaiah is doing that? No. But professionally the pool video does/did concern me. There is something about the way he glided away from Asa's approach, from Summer and Abbie....the body language is off. Even if it wasnt sexual, restraining someone who clearly does not want to be restrained is also abusive. So is throwing himself on top of her to wrestle. She cant say no when shes had enough. And laughter means nothing. NOTHING. Many people often laugh hysterically in crisis before bursting in tears due to adrenaline, fear, pain, shock, etc. And these are NT people. Abbie is IDD, Autistic, and non-verbal. Remember the "Bad Flight" video when Abbie went from laughing to crying the whole time? She cannot regulate emotions. Even if there is nothing undesirable from Isaiah other than he should simply know better, it teaches Abbie that this is what people "do", making it much easier for someone who did have ill intent. Its unacceptable.

And finally, I do not think Asa has or will harm her, but he is also a weird one. Laying with her at night isnt something he has always done. In the old vlogs he made a point of talking about putting her to bed and only going in if she was destroying her room...he'd calm her down and leave. To decide at this age to lay with her is just odd. He also is well aware of her development, as he makes odd comments occasionally about her figure, "tiny waist", clothing size, and of course the old "goods" remark. Not something that should be said on vlogs, thats for sure.

Sorry so long, and not trying to kick a dead horse, but I realize I did not really explain why it makes me uncomfortable so I wanted to clarify that it was more than simply an anti-Isaiah thing.

I cannot imagine Abbie throws fits at school when she doesn't get her way. I bet she doesn't kick or pinch either. She knows where she's allowed to misbehave.
She does. They've talked about it. She even used to take her PVC tube hoodie to school with her for them to put on her when she melted down. :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.