Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I catch Jens videos too. She has some great content, plus she is clever, intelligent, witty, and general a kind soul. Like everything AnP aren't. Bet A can't stand that. Think the only reason he acknowledges her at all is because he gets comments about how they treat her. Fact that someone with autism is better than him in every single way must make is fragile sense of self worth tremble.

Thing that did bother me about the things they showed "homeschooling" with Ab (though I will take any kind of positive engaging for her) is there are so many ways she can help. Why not count out the bread as she puts it on the plate? And the cheese even? There are thousands of recipes/meal prep that Ab can do and be successful at. Do those. You can make lunch an actually educational, if not therapeutic, thing to do.

The lunch making crap is all for show. P constantly has a negative undertone. The sing song way of talking slips off and on and you can tell she is just putting on a show for the camera. Just making content. Treating her own children like dancing monkeys.

The two videos a day is a blatant grab for money. At every turn they are using this Pandemic to profit. It's ridiculous and disgusting. Also don't think people realize that them linking products to buy from Amazon sends people to THEIR seller/affiliate page. It gives AnP a finders fee of sorts. Anyone can make one of these pages/links. He isn't helping anyone out or being nice. He is making money if you use his link to shop amazon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They store their wet dish sponges in the outdated dark cabinet pullout? Bet the bacteria & mold spores love that! Then they wash that nasty crap all over their dishes. #nocommonsense
Thanks for noticing that!!
They are just nasty.
Think about it.
Their dirty feet.
Assa'$ warty stubby hands.
They are face touchers.
They have their fingers in their mouths and in and on their noses.
What did I leave out?
And this is just what we have been able to see.
Just think about what we don't see!!!
Gross.
IMO.

That nodding & hand sign whatever it was made me wanna beat the crap out of his blubbery face. 💁🏻‍♀️

PRICK.
Look at his tiny fingers in that pic! 😄
He really thinks he's a stud, doesn't he?
😄😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's lying if she said that.
Remember the big deal Assa made about the silly foam that she used in her bath?
The silly foam that Bummer told him about?
They all lie through their teeth.
IMO.
What we are now seeing w these vlogs is pure acting. For the most part they are using posts on here and maybe other sites to “ideas”
Take for instance the many times people have asked why P isn’t as involved w Abbie as A usually is. Now,not only is she in almost very shot,she’s using that saccharine voice to make it sound like she is having the time of her life and just oh so full of patience.
The constant flaunting of the Apple watches? Sounds like they are trying wry hard to get someone from Apple to pay attention. Again,the fanatics don’t get they are paying for all the fluff. Wonder how many of them have purchased one for themselves,yet have no issue buying one for the squad.
And I still don’t get the food vlogs. Not sure if people are paying for those/recipes. That crap she passed of w the scallops..ick..what a way to ruin a perfectly good(not cheap) seafood.
As for the side by side makeup thingy...was something suggested here as well-befor/after. Makes no difference as she uses all the wrong colors. But hey,her fans think it’s wonderful and eat it up.
I wonder if he ever got his child support paid. All lives matter Ass...both your daughters.

Reactions: 13
The mf used 2 hand signs! gross.
My reasoning:
😍 For you catching and posting and loving that Ass will see how ridiculous his blubbery face looks.
🤣 For imagining you beating the crap out of his blubbery face. My sense of humor tends to be on the dark side.
🤮 Obvious reasons, Ass looks like a giant dilrod jackass prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was he trying to sign anyway? I have not had to use ASL in over 20 years I am rusty. I though that was "play".... which makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So class,today we are sharing behind the scenes. It’s so nice of his supporters to say it was okay to release that content as they pay to see it normally....another stunt to get people to pay.
what do they need really bad right now? A new Apple Watch? Money for groceries? Floats for the pool?
The only reason to release is to entice subscribers to now pay for content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That nodding & hand sign whatever it was made me wanna beat the crap out of his blubbery face. 💁🏻‍♀️

PRICK.
Seriously! What are we looking at?!?

Did his face swallow his neck? Or is his neck trying to catch up with his boobs?? I can't tell :unsure: .

Hey doughboy, why not reach out to Pillsbury...... I think they are calling you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Super awesome behind the scenes vlog for the leghumpers..I mean Patreons.
Talk of Corona..I mean sinus congestion.
They have been SO busy, can't relax, shoulder pain..world travel is SO hard.
Abbie chillin' on the couch with a beached whale..I mean Pigcilla.
Ass is missing Summer..I mean Abbie is missing Summer.
Pigcilla missing her children.. proceeds to "oh my goodness, blah, blah, blah" while her eyes are glued to her phone.
Abbie sees Sandy.. yells..I mean stims (thinking) witch, I thought you were gone for good.
Vlog ends with Ass promising us he's gonna teach us all about speech and language pathology..cause you know he's the expert of such things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Super awesome behind the scenes vlog for the leghumpers..I mean Patreons.
Talk of Corona..I mean sinus congestion.
They have been SO busy, can't relax, shoulder pain..world travel is SO hard.
Abbie chillin' on the couch with a beached whale..I mean Pigcilla.
Ass is missing Summer..I mean Abbie is missing Summer.
Pigcilla missing her children.. proceeds to "oh my goodness, blah, blah, blah" while her eyes are glued to her phone.
Abbie sees Sandy.. yells..I mean stims (thinking) witch, I thought you were gone for good.
Vlog ends with Ass promising us he's gonna teach us all about speech and language pathology..cause you know he's the expert of such things.
Are they showing this again? This sounds like the same one posted last week LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he ever got his child support paid. All lives matter Ass...both your daughters.
tlThey are posting a tit ton of older videos this morning making us think they are new.
Really running out of tit for sure. I mean content, not tit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They can’t post any new content on FB as there are no people to check/approve them at this time.
It’s why you will find they are posting a bit on YouTube the newer ones,but am sure there is backlog there as well.
Am sure all Social Media sites at this time are pushing the vlogs,vids,whatever that will bring the most revenue in for those platforms at this time.
If anything,they will prob put out a very well acted,new vlog soon.

Reactions: 7
I catch Jens videos too. She has some great content, plus she is clever, intelligent, witty, and general a kind soul. Like everything AnP aren't. Bet A can't stand that. Think the only reason he acknowledges her at all is because he gets comments about how they treat her. Fact that someone with autism is better than him in every single way must make is fragile sense of self worth tremble.

Thing that did bother me about the things they showed "homeschooling" with Ab (though I will take any kind of positive engaging for her) is there are so many ways she can help. Why not count out the bread as she puts it on the plate? And the cheese even? There are thousands of recipes/meal prep that Ab can do and be successful at. Do those. You can make lunch an actually educational, if not therapeutic, thing to do.

The lunch making crap is all for show. P constantly has a negative undertone. The sing song way of talking slips off and on and you can tell she is just putting on a show for the camera. Just making content. Treating her own children like dancing monkeys.

The two videos a day is a blatant grab for money. At every turn they are using this Pandemic to profit. It's ridiculous and disgusting. Also don't think people realize that them linking products to buy from Amazon sends people to THEIR seller/affiliate page. It gives AnP a finders fee of sorts. Anyone can make one of these pages/links. He isn't helping anyone out or being nice. He is making money if you use his link to shop amazon.
I have always thought Priscilla has 2 faces, camera face and face she shows when she thinks the camera is not on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have always thought that P acted up for the cameras and recently it is even more sickening...

Also, for anyone that doesn’t know the “homeschooling laws” in Florida. Since the schools have basically sent them home, it is homeschooling.. Florida is one of the most strict schools in the country. It isn’t like other states and was a reason I was so hesitant to possibly move there... In Florida, you have to have a teacher approve your lesson plans and be under a school umbrella. You don’t make your own school work or you can but it has to meet the expectations and requirements that the state would give, for any child or in Abbie’s case, to meet her daily needs. The teacher has to see the schedule and work and approve it.
There is a whole lot more to it also, from logging times, keeping portfolios, etc. that has to be done. I don’t know how they would handle a violation right now, as the courts are all closed and it isn’t like they could force her to go to school because those are all closed too...

But, in our state, there is absolutely no oversight and the only requirement is that you do end of grade testing (they do not have to pass), keep a current immunization and waiver and your homeschool license together.. That is it, so just a comparison for different states.

It just burns me up that they aren’t following what they told the school they would do though!! Also, like most homeschoolers are posting, this isn’t homeschooling, this is crisis schooling. Homeschooling would have activities going out to parks, socialization time with others, library visits, museum visits, etc., which is essential to our homeschoolers learning. Right now, even they are feeling the pinch of being at home all the time..

Reactions: 12
I think they may feel pressured to keep up with other autism Youtubers . His fans are now watching Jen and Nick and they do way more than Abbie.

Nicks dad(not sure his name) mentions that Fathering Autism has started homeschooling so he wanted to show Nicks homeschooling day. You see his dad is attentive but you also see Nick is able to atleast follow routine.

And let me just say, there is nothing wrong with the fact that Abbie isn’t as advanced as Nick or Jen. The thing is, Asa and Priscilla constantly try to pretend her skills are more than what they are instead of just being honest with where she is.

Exactly but yet Priscilla kept interrupting Isaiah about his schooling and his plans as if she knows it so well.
I think that Nicks family connects with FA mostly in a place of “they get it”. As a special needs parent it’s not easy to find your “people”......those that understand the rough things your child deals with daily, how family life drastically changes when you have a kiddo that is extremely rigid with how things should be, etc. in fact, sometimes even family don’t understand. The difference between the two families however is drastic, Nicks Dad is a school teacher and his Momma is a nurse.....those two careers gave them an amazing foundation to help Nick succeed(not only succeed but to push Nick to be his best self period....however that may look). Nicks relationship with his siblings and extended family seems much more natural and not at all forced. From what I’ve watched of them they seem to do a better job at running a well balanced home versus FA letting Abbie dictate their lives to avoid any type of tantrum, I feel like their “schedule”(having the calendar and going over it repeatedly with Nick) helps keep Nick focused on the present and understand what their expectations of him are. Is it perfect, No but nothing ever is, however their move and ultimately Nicks calm acceptance of it was a direct result of them acknowledging Nicks anxiety over the move and providing him with a visual representation of when and what was going to occur. I dunno I just feel like they do an all around better job of actually parenting Nick exactly where he is....probably because they properly grieved his diagnosis and then picked themselves up, dusted themselves off and got on with life. You never hear them talking about Nick being a “typical teen” ....they love and accept him for just being Nick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have always thought that P acted up for the cameras and recently it is even more sickening...

Also, for anyone that doesn’t know the “homeschooling laws” in Florida. Since the schools have basically sent them home, it is homeschooling.. Florida is one of the most strict schools in the country. It isn’t like other states and was a reason I was so hesitant to possibly move there... In Florida, you have to have a teacher approve your lesson plans and be under a school umbrella. You don’t make your own school work or you can but it has to meet the expectations and requirements that the state would give, for any child or in Abbie’s case, to meet her daily needs. The teacher has to see the schedule and work and approve it.
There is a whole lot more to it also, from logging times, keeping portfolios, etc. that has to be done. I don’t know how they would handle a violation right now, as the courts are all closed and it isn’t like they could force her to go to school because those are all closed too...

But, in our state, there is absolutely no oversight and the only requirement is that you do end of grade testing (they do not have to pass), keep a current immunization and waiver and your homeschool license together.. That is it, so just a comparison for different states.

It just burns me up that they aren’t following what they told the school they would do though!! Also, like most homeschoolers are posting, this isn’t homeschooling, this is crisis schooling. Homeschooling would have activities going out to parks, socialization time with others, library visits, museum visits, etc., which is essential to our homeschoolers learning. Right now, even they are feeling the pinch of being at home all the time..
In my state there is no rules or oversight. When I started homeschooling the district I lived in literally said if they aren't attending school they don't care what we do. I was a bit floored. Everyone I talked to got similar responses

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think that Nicks family connects with FA mostly in a place of “they get it”. As a special needs parent it’s not easy to find your “people”......those that understand the rough things your child deals with daily, how family life drastically changes when you have a kiddo that is extremely rigid with how things should be, etc. in fact, sometimes even family don’t understand. The difference between the two families however is drastic, Nicks Dad is a school teacher and his Momma is a nurse.....those two careers gave them an amazing foundation to help Nick succeed(not only succeed but to push Nick to be his best self period....however that may look). Nicks relationship with his siblings and extended family seems much more natural and not at all forced. From what I’ve watched of them they seem to do a better job at running a well balanced home versus FA letting Abbie dictate their lives to avoid any type of tantrum, I feel like their “schedule”(having the calendar and going over it repeatedly with Nick) helps keep Nick focused on the present and understand what their expectations of him are. Is it perfect, No but nothing ever is, however their move and ultimately Nicks calm acceptance of it was a direct result of them acknowledging Nicks anxiety over the move and providing him with a visual representation of when and what was going to occur. I dunno I just feel like they do an all around better job of actually parenting Nick exactly where he is....probably because they properly grieved his diagnosis and then picked themselves up, dusted themselves off and got on with life. You never hear them talking about Nick being a “typical teen” ....they love and accept him for just being Nick.
Nick’s dad’s name is John. Nick’s home school days are filled up with many activities, including life skills. Someone commented on one of his vlogs that Nick and Abbie would be great friends. I don’t see it all. There is a world of difference between the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think the Dd cups are reusable ones. The ones I saw were the branded plastic ones you can use at home.
The Dunkin cups in yesterdays video had label stickers on them that you get when you order it. We don't usually put them on reusable cups and reusable cups aren't even being used right now so unless they put the stickers on their cups and never took them off, it's fresh.
1585330179606.png
1585330258019.png

Sorry for being extra but them going out to dunkin specifically bothers me since I work there and it's considered "essential" and I haven't been able to see my five month old nephew in 4 weeks because it's not safe. I just want this to be over and for the people who don't need to be out to stay the hell home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.