Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The infinity symbol - generally rainbow shaded - is the symbol preferred by many autistic activists and autistic people instead of the puzzle piece. They feel it better represents the spectrum and diversity of autism.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if anything that Abby ate was a choking hazard? They gave her a seafood boil just like everyone else. But she just chowed down, not worried about cartilage, shrimp shells, or the outer skeleton of a crab. are they that stupid?
I would think the shrimp would be.. she probably barely chews... she was starting to shovel them in. I wonder if she poops out whole shrimp...

Reactions: 15

Funny they use the Infinity symbol on the shirts, but their channel uses the puzzle piece.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for teaching me something new I didn't know this. But they're still going to use the puzzle piece.
I would think the shrimp would be.. she probably barely chews... she was starting to shovel them in. I wonder if she poops out whole shrimp...
Exactly, she just took her fork and just shoved the whole shrimp in her mouth. It wouldn't have hurt A&P to actually go over her plate before she ate it.

Reactions: 11
OMG I was going nuts.
That greasy, funky little fuck.
And then when they got to the truck, and he said that P "gave them such good advice about what to do next" -
I swear, a blood vessel popped in my brain.

Reactions: 25
I didn't see any other VIP with A CAMERA. HONESTLY, ISAIAH LOOKED LIKE A SUPER dick with that massive camera. Sorry for the upper case, I'm not yelling. my dog hits the keys a lot when I'm typing. I don't go back and correct on this app. it causes a mess to correct stuff. I think their content has more food scenes than anything else. The Massive's life does not revolve around autism like Asda has said. The Massive's life revolves around food, autism has gotten in the way of that many times. The banter between Isaiah and Asa seems so unnatural and staged. Isaiah is acting very weird in these vlogs.

BTW... Piggy said, shoshomedia when she and Asa were in the car after dinner. LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Funny they use the Infinity symbol on the shirts, but their channel uses the puzzle piece.
They have to sell to the people who hate the puzzle piece.... it's all about money... even though they are still in the puzzle piece, cure/retrain the autism camp

Reactions: 13
Just in case you were wondering what Wayne and grandma ate the other day. What’s with Grandma’s language, it rocked, staff vibe, awesome. Funny….
Sorry I have read Candy's comments before. She isn't that smart or capable of typing that many complete sentences. You can tell where P gets her intellect from. Someone typed that for her 100%. My money is on Isaiah.

Reactions: 19
I find it appalling that they even use a symbol for autism!!
Is there not a symbol for profound ID? Aka in the old days as mental retardation.
There should be and that's the symbol they should be using!!!
But profound ID isn't popular and celebrating it wouldn't bring the attention or the cash that Autism does.
Sure Abbie has a few autistic traits but the puzzle piece ain't representing her true condition.

Reactions: 28
Annie Live is on NBC tonight at 8 eastern time for any Annie fans like me!. Her dog is named Sandy…thus the relativity to A&P…lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Annie Live is on NBC tonight at 8 eastern time for any Annie fans like me!. Her dog is named Sandy…thus the relativity to A&P…lol!
YAY! I am in the process of trying to catch/spay/neuter two feral cats. I have named them Annie and Daddy Warbucks. The sun will come out…. I sang this to Man Meow as he backed out of the driveway this morning. He LOVES it Hey! At least I am not sucking down margaritas and pretending to be an “influencer” LMAO!
Heres lookin’ at you

Reactions: 25
Miss Hannigan reminds me of a certain someone! However, A is no Daddy Warbucks even though he thinks he is! And then there are con artists in this musical…similar to….

Miss Hannigan reminds me of a certain someone! However, A is no Daddy Warbucks even though he thinks he is!
Little girls…little girls..as she draws a bath filled with bath tub gin. Insert Pig wearing a tiara and lingerie in the garden tub here…

Saaaandy. Sandy’s his name..if you please..
Hitting close to Moldy Manor home here.
And if you don’t believe me..ask anyone of of Pig’s knees the fleas.
Night Tattle

Fantastic!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.