Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and two other friends got matching tattoos. She posted it on instagram.
Not necessarily tatoos but....things like children would do....copying others.
In my day we called out "Copy cat, copy cat".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knowing what I know from their vlogs/videos...I don't think I could keep a straight face or "hold" my tongue if I came face to face with her! Him....maybe, but her....definitely no!

Dessert: Breaded, deep-fried cream-filled lady fingers!

PRISCILLA! Wipe that stupid, baby-like, look-at- me grin off your face and go learn how to properly use a knife when prepping food!
Damn, I just dislike her child-like behavior.
She either really can't help herself, or...she's over-used it to the point of being truly annoying!
Yessss! 100% get that bratwurst of an index finger off the top of that knife you PorkPrintheth. It's incorrect & dangerous to hold it that way & you look like a damn idiot. She needs some plastic sporks and a toddler knife before she loses digits
It takes her so long to cook - she probably draws it out bc it means less time with ThweetGurl bc BitchTits AlphaBeast will keep an eye on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yessss! 100% get that bratwurst of an index finger off the top of that knife you PorkPrintheth. It's incorrect & dangerous to hold it that way & you look like a damn idiot. She needs some plastic sporks and a toddler knife before she loses digits
It takes her so long to cook - she probably draws it out bc it means less time with ThweetGurl bc BitchTits AlphaBeast will keep an eye on her
Her inability to correctly use a knife is just further evidence of her mild and undiagnosed IDD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor kid, these were taken about a year apart. On the left from todays Vlog. You can see the progression of her hair loss from them pulling her hair back with those tiny elastics.
1636846304188.png
1636846341878.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And look at his brushing technique. No wonder it snarls up and tangles, he's dragging her hair up and over itself to brush it. What a freaking idiot he is.

1636846721630.png
1636846825231.png

1636847069688.png

Oh yes please, do skydiving :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1636847140947.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Here’s tonight’s vlog- doubt I’ll bother though- too predictable!
Abbie taking off, Asss has to run after her, pause in recording, back to recording and he says ‘good listening’ ! Lmao Ok Asss keep scamming the humpers!
How can they ever say she’ll be independent at anything? They haven’t even taught her to be able to stand with them for a few minutes for her safety!

Here’s tonight’s vlog- doubt I’ll bother though- too predictable!
One more thing then I’m done…I don’t know how anyone can live in the house with Asss and listen to him talk on and on without saying anything! No wonder Priss drinks, easier to tune him out! I would rather listen to Abbie honking than him saying anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Priscilla doesn’t want to be on these “commitment” dates with Assa. She wants a Jamaican man to take her fishing while she lays out on the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Y'all, I'm in serious trouble...

If I didn't know them and saw this date video, I'd be a shipper. The way they looked at each other and enjoyed the moment. The way she pushed through, and, if not conquered, persevered... jeez

They enjoyed this moment truly. Maybe, possibly, could they get their tit together and do better for abbie and themselves?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

If I didn't know them and saw this date video, I'd be a shipper. The way they looked at each other and enjoyed the moment. The way she pushed through, and, if not conquered, persevered... jeez

They enjoyed this moment truly. Maybe, possibly, could they get their tit together and do better for abbie and themselves?!
His support comes off unnatural. He talks to Priscilla like she is 5 years old and like she constantly needs to be rooted for. He might as well call her “sport” like a 5 year old child. So no I don’t think their date is cute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

jaybird33417, you in danger girl! 😂 😂😂

Seriously though, did no on else find it suspicious that Asa pulls out his phone to film her just seconds before she hit the target??
I call shenanigans. :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, it was kinda nice to see the family reunion. View attachment 864367
Ummm... non of the VLOGS are "educational" mostly they are "exploitive"...at least this VLOG there was no honking or fish bubbles..and no exploitation...of Abbie anyway.

Their "dates" are content tho... "comment down below". :LOL:

Abbie's receding hairline.. I wonder if it is partially from her DEPO shot to control periods? I was on it for about 6 months to stop my periods due to excessive bleeding and I gained weight, was moody, grew some long hairs on my chin (which I had to pluck out)... hair loss may be part of it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Love how he used that animal's tongue to try and hide one of her chins. That must have been her idea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I fast forwarded through most of that pointless crap. It was nice seeing Priscilla feeding her family members err I mean the animals 🤣🤣🤣🤣 looked like a family reunion #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While we wait for more Maassive story lines, I did some exploring to check in with “The Tricias,” attending Big P’s downline drinking and “sell more tit” retreat.

Tricia One is excited to be there!

E45DF6CD-C487-4D7F-A709-ABD984E97373.jpeg

Tricia Two is also pleased. But I shared this photo because of GM Sherry. I assume she is the oldest in the group. She drove to Tennessee with Big P, who is her boss for BOTH her jobs. The party action is going on in the front right out of frame. Poor Sherry just wants some downtime.

66EE812D-58CD-48B6-9AB1-CB57D047C0FC.jpeg

Friday night was chicken parm night. On paper plates. Ugh. Finger-licking good. And check out Big P in the back left - mouth full and cell phone in hand!

EF063F85-AC91-452E-B344-680B3ED240E6.jpeg

Saturday morning’s session couldn’t begin without apple cider cocktails. Where are the early morning SL excercise sessions? Where are the skinny Lipstick Mamas? Big P must be in her element, eating whatever she wants without feeling like she has to hide her consumption. When she posted the first night’s video of her cootie board spread, she used the song, “You’ve got a Friend in Me!” The Tattlers who said she was a feeder are certainly right.

77AA5949-381A-4188-8EAA-3091673396A7.jpeg

Tonight’s food fest is “Friendsgiving” complete with turkey dinner. There are four baked pies on the counter and one store-bought graham cracker crust ready to turn into another pie. There are 14 in attendance per GM Sherry. If they slice each pie into eight servings, that’s close to three slices per Mama! Holy Cow! Such a blessing.

4B20E01E-4180-4BDE-9DA6-2BC0133A6EB4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
While we wait for more Maassive story lines, I did some exploring to check in with “The Tricias,” attending Big P’s downline drinking and “sell more tit” retreat.

Tricia One is excited to be there!

View attachment 864417

Tricia Two is also pleased. But I shared this photo because of GM Sherry. I assume she is the oldest in the group. She drove to Tennessee with Big P, who is her boss for BOTH her jobs. The party action is going on in the front right out of frame. Poor Sherry just wants some downtime.

View attachment 864423

Friday night was chicken parm night. On paper plates. Ugh. Finger-licking good. And check out Big P in the back left - mouth full and cell phone in hand!

View attachment 864424

Saturday morning’s session couldn’t begin without apple cider cocktails. Where are the early morning SL excercise sessions? Where are the skinny Lipstick Mamas? Big P must be in her element, eating whatever she wants without feeling like she has to hide her consumption. When she posted the first night’s video of her cootie board spread, she used the song, “You’ve got a Friend in Me!” The Tattlers who said she was a feeder are certainly right.

View attachment 864427

Tonight’s food fest is “Friendsgiving” complete with turkey dinner. There are four baked pies on the counter and one store-bought graham cracker crust ready to turn into another pie. There are 14 in attendance per GM Sherry. If they slice each pie into eight servings, that’s close to three slices per Mama! Holy Cow! Such a blessing.

View attachment 864434
Honestly if I had the money I would just do catering. I would not subject random ppl to my food. Looks like that woman is scared to touch her plate like what is this tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.