Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleoโ€™s Taco Salad.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
You cannot make stuff like this up. LMAO! Look at all that ranch dressing.๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 859371
Not taking up for the Moobs, but can you imagine sitting across from Pig while she demolishes something like this? Knowing she is going to get in to the chocolate next? Knowing she should not be eating like that, and having to keep your mouth shut about it? I wonder if she talks about how her hooves hurt WHILE lapping up the last remnants of ranch from the styrofoam container?
You know at least once Moobs has mentioned the portion sizes getting bigger. I imagine Tinkerhog was not pleased. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now they are close to being back at square one. Same Pig, bigger ego.๐Ÿฝ
Thats disgusting. Since when does Taco salad have ranch dressing? Is that sour cream? (which is just as bad). She and Moobs probably think anything with Salad in the name is good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thats disgusting. Since when does Taco salad have ranch dressing? Is that sour cream? (which is just as bad). She and Moobs probably think anything with Salad in the name is good.
I believe that is precisely what they think. I also feel like it is a nod to the humpers. The ones not as likely to check out pics of Cleoโ€™s menu.๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh Look..such a weight loss journey success. Eat that salad guuuurrrl! ๐Ÿ™„

Also..gluten free is not hard at all if you stick to meats, veggies, fruit, nuts etc. Choose wisely and read labels. Personally, I feel better physically when I keep away from a lot of gluten.
It is real simple..even Pig should be able to follow along. If you and/or your family should not be eating itโ€ฆDonโ€™t buy it. Donโ€™t want Sweet Girl feasting on cookies? Donโ€™t have them in the house. Make it a special treat you go get once or twice a week. They have zero common sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Krisha scroll through JSA farm day picturesโ€ฆ.
Ok, now I'm all sort of confused after quickly looking on JSA. I couldn't do it for long, but this girl who is pictured below looks like Abbie, and looks like the girl in one of the Boombox's. She is taller than Abbie, and the boombox girl in sandals looks kinda tall. Now I want to know for sure!!!
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.32.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.32.00 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In last nights vlog when Assa was caressing his new Santa suit and talking about who the duck knows what, he stops and asks Abbie if she is choking. Abbie honks, coughs and makes some kind of guttural sound to let him know she's fine. See folks, Abbie's communication has improved 100%. And BTW, we all know who is going to show up at SW dressed as Santa. This explains everything - Assa has been working all year to be the most authentic Santa there is by increasing his gut size. ๐ŸŽ… Winner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They were gluten free for a year? Really Asshole? Lmao.

Abbie eats dirt, sticks, and paper of course. She would have no problem eating a healthy diet. But no. Her parents shovel in a never-ending conveyor belt of tit food. And Abbie is always ready to pounce at any opportunity to inhale the garbage within reach. Abbie impresses me with her stealth, speed, and coordination when a tray of food is present

The slobs are co-dependent addicts who will never change. The WLS FAIL is an obvious example of their addiction. When (not if) they experience severe consequences of their choices, they will divert the blame elsewhere.

I despise both of them. I watch the vlogs for the cringe factor and to have some context for all you tattlers' hysterical snark. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
and another - this is NOT Abbie, but the similarities are there!
View attachment 859535
Wow..now I'm really confused... Now this does NOT look to be Abbie in this pic. She seems larger then Abbie and more "with it".. although occasionally they do take pics of Abbie looking NT based on what she is doing in that fraction of a second...but all the pics of this girl look less severe then Abbie.. the hand movements, the posture.. and she appears to be a bit heavier in the middle.. her hair looks thicker as well. Now I really want to know who she is... could it be Abbie?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have noticed. They all do it. Put on pretend black accents/mannerism or use the trendy audio of poc. She does it. Ass and Isaiah do it. It comes off as racist. Like modernized black-face.

I think they Maasholes are just racist and bigots (among other things.)
Asa and Isaiah will also do "feminine voice" with a lisp sometimes too. Gross.

She really is a crock โ€˜o tit
How does she have two fathers in law....

Reactions: 12
Asa and Isaiah will also do "feminine voice" with a lisp sometimes too. Gross.

How does she have two fathers in law....
Big P often uses voiceovers from Tik Tok taken from movies, music, and other sources. So they are just lip syncing. Their voiceover choices are not the most sensitive or thoughtful however.

Regarding two father-in-laws, Big P has AssAโ€™s dad (with Donna) and his motherโ€™s husband (his stepfather who I believe is a physicianโ€™s assistant he refers to as a doctor).

Reactions: 15
I wouldnโ€™t put a kid on a gluten free diet(unless they had celiac disease), itโ€™s extremely limiting. But this was 10 years ago, maybe there wasnโ€™t that much info regarding it back then. Iโ€™m just curious to what they thought it would help.
I have seen claims that a GF diet has helped behaviors in autistic children. I have never heard if the same applies to IDD kids. I agree that putting a kid on a special diet, unless medically required, is a little much.
With Abbie, the problem I see is there are many things they feed her that can have adverse reactions in all people. MSG, artificial sweeteners. Everything in moderation of course, but when she receives little to no nutrition in what her โ€œMomโ€ provides, then filling her up with cookies and guacamole style Doritos just seems to make a bad situation worse. All that rambling.. lol.. sorry.
The only person that was seriously affected negatively by an attempt at GF dieting was Pig. We all know the real truth. ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Garlic bread input:
I roast fresh garlic in the oven and warm the bread and drizzle a light amount of olive oil when sliced. Finally let those who want it, they can rub the roasted garlic onto their slices if they wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have seen claims that a GF diet has helped behaviors in autistic children. I have never heard if the same applies to IDD kids. I agree that putting a kid on a special diet, unless medically required, is a little much.
With Abbie, the problem I see is there are many things they feed her that can have adverse reactions in all people. MSG, artificial sweeteners. Everything in moderation of course, but when she receives little to no nutrition in what her โ€œMomโ€ provides, then filling her up with cookies and guacamole style Doritos just seems to make a bad situation worse. All that rambling.. lol.. sorry.
The only person that was seriously affected negatively by an attempt at GF dieting was Pig. We all know the real truth. ๐Ÿ˜
I have serious doubts they tried a strictly gluten free diet with her, and for the length of time they would have. They are lazy and follow through with nothing. There has been zero evidence that they are willing to try hard and do their best for their child.

Regardless of the fad diet they want to try they still just have empty food. I can't imagine how Ab must feel. 90% of her diet is empty carbs and sugars. Not protein and fiber to keep her full and stable. It's no wonder her behavior is erratic and she wants food. She also doesn't drink enough water (think they do that to keep her from urinating as much as she needs to be.) Dehydration alone effects hunger and moods. Her blood sugar is a constant Rollercoaster.

The Maasholes really need to see a nutritionist/dietitian. For everyone involved. They won't because they don't want to be told how terribly they eat and how uneducated they are. But they could even just make the focus on Abbie (I know... its laughable... they are to self involved for that. ) Her moods, anxieties, sleep, and behaviors would all improve. Likely a lot.

But Ass would just sabotage it, lie, just so he would be right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
And then he zooms in on this
That poor button is gasping for breath. And there was an extension button that could have been utilized to support Big Lโ€™s girth.

Cleoโ€™s Taco Salad.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 859371
Not taking up for the Moobs, but can you imagine sitting across from Pig while she demolishes something like this? Knowing she is going to get in to the chocolate next? Knowing she should not be eating like that, and having to keep your mouth shut about it? I wonder if she talks about how her hooves hurt WHILE lapping up the last remnants of ranch from the styrofoam container?
You know at least once Moobs has mentioned the portion sizes getting bigger. I imagine Tinkerhog was not pleased. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now they are close to being back at square one. Same Pig, bigger ego.๐Ÿฝ
Many patrons posted their taco salad photos. Hereโ€™s a sample. WARNING: OVERINDULGENCE AHEAD! ๐Ÿšจ

7A0569D2-AE3C-48E1-B673-850B23E2F47D.jpeg

And thereโ€™s this tragedy: A local church ordered 60 taco salads to feed residents and staff (?) of a nursing home. Thatโ€™s just cruel and unusual punishment.

E7D52DB3-B3CE-4955-A105-59D591F07D32.jpeg

Not into taco salad? Enjoy a tasty burger!

95FD6151-2DD3-42A5-9D3A-C2485E6E9E2F.jpeg

B9A914C8-2B04-48B2-95DB-81620E96A2CA.jpeg

Congratulations to this establishment serving your dining needs for 40 years!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Check out Big Pโ€™s and Assโ€™s reply since when is that big witch behind the scenes? We seen her ugly mug in every single vlog just not caring for A at all.
She was probably thinking, "I'm a Boss Babe and he's my little witch so just STFU".

Her sport is power eating.
Assa should map out an RV Travel Maass's trip taking Prissypoo across country to various eating contests. I'd watch that, it would be hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†

Cleoโ€™s Taco Salad.
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 859371
He's not far behind her weight wise. I guess he finally said to himself that he can't make her stop eating so he'll just join her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have serious doubts they tried a strictly gluten free diet with her, and for the length of time they would have. They are lazy and follow through with nothing. There has been zero evidence that they are willing to try hard and do their best for their child.

Regardless of the fad diet they want to try they still just have empty food. I can't imagine how Ab must feel. 90% of her diet is empty carbs and sugars. Not protein and fiber to keep her full and stable. It's no wonder her behavior is erratic and she wants food. She also doesn't drink enough water (think they do that to keep her from urinating as much as she needs to be.) Dehydration alone effects hunger and moods. Her blood sugar is a constant Rollercoaster.

The Maasholes really need to see a nutritionist/dietitian. For everyone involved. They won't because they don't want to be told how terribly they eat and how uneducated they are. But they could even just make the focus on Abbie (I know... its laughable... they are to self involved for that. ) Her moods, anxieties, sleep, and behaviors would all improve. Likely a lot.

I donโ€™t believe they did it because it takes serious discipline and ultimately they would have to change their diet as well to do that for a year. Gluten is in almost everything. Abbie wouldnโ€™t be able to eat her favorite cereals, pretzels, crackers, breads(although not sure she eats bread because it gets stuck to the roof of her mouth), pastas, her fav chic fi la nuggets unless they were grilled. I literally canโ€™t imagine the craziness that would go into trying to avoid those foods on top of everything else(raising 2 kids, one with special needs). I know parents do what they have to do but in my opinion trying to put your child on a restrictive diet, while also dealing with everything else that comes with autism just seems like too much.

Abbieโ€™s diet can be simple. Cut out all most of the bad bullshit and introduce balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

This is what angered me so much last night that I had to take the night off from these two IDIOTS. When Assa started talking about Abbie on a year long GF diet I knew it was another lie because they are too lazy to have committed to a year. But next he said that it was too expensive; it really comes down to money with them. He followed it next with it did not help Abbie at all.

So my summary is:
1. Too expensive, he made that point loud and clear
2. Prissypoo thought it was too difficult because she wouldn't eat that type of food (because you know she wasn't cooking a meal for Abbie and another for her, A and I)
3. Lying about how long they attempted a GF diet

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Abbies yelling in last nights vlog was horrendous. What happened to sending her up to her room? I'm normally fairly tolerant of her honking but that would drive me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.