Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she used to say "welcome" like a normal person back then.

At least she had the decency to call it "meat sauce" and not "bolognese." Probably because she doesn't know what bolognese is, but still...
I had to google this! In the UK everyone would call a dish like that spaghetti bolognaise…or spag bol for short. I didn’t realise it wasn’t a thing in Italy! I assumed ragu and bolognaise were the same thing. I guess it’s just one of those dishes that has been taken to another country and made their own. A bit like the tikka masala curry is a British dish not an Indian one.
You learn something new everyday

and at least it’s more than I’ve ever learnt on the FA channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do those idiots that listen to P's slimelife live actually think its a good idea to spend all that money on slimelife... and to count on P to "color match" them?

In the live P said back in the 90's it was cool to have a makeup line from your face to your neck...Huh? that was cute at one point???

Wow.. the delusion is strong listening to her.
She can't match colors to decorate a room but, ....she's going to "color match you" via the internet no less. 🤔🙄
I dont think you are supposed to just dump everything in and let it boil to death. I saw a boil on youtube and they made like a sauce...garlic,onion,butter,spices,chicken broth, they put in the potato.. whole already cooked, and the corn already cooked.. just to soak in the spices. They cooked the seafood separate..crab and shrimp. They didn't put the crab and shrimp in the pot to "boil".. they served the crab and shrimp along with the potato and corn with that "sauce" that the corn and potato were soaking in.. . it looked delicious.

Seafood is so easy to overcook and ruin. Even the potato and corn. P cut the potato up in tiny pieces. and boiled them death... they probably disintegrated in the water.. the corn was probably overcooked.. and the sausage was all watery and boiled.. shrimp and crab legs were for sure rubbery. Wonder if everyone was disappointed?

P said she is cooking jumbo for JSA ... wonder how that goes? She says she does that every year.
Yeah! She makes her "award winning" gumbo don't 'cha know! 🤢

Yes, yes she did show herself making what appeared to be a ground beef spread. What I could tell it was a can of tomato sauce with 50 lbs of ground beef. Yummy 🤪 🤮:poop:
All I can remember fron that vlog (I think it's the same one) is her use of parsley and oregano.

Think she has a video... but has made it a lot on vlog too. Its just a tit load of hamburger, can tomato sauce, and dry Italian seasoning blend... there may be an onion involved also... honestly didn't pay attention because my 13 yo can cook better than her...

Ok I found it... if anyone REALLY wants to know.

Yes! This is the video! I thought I remembered the oregano and parsley!
ISAIAH!!! Believe me when I say there is a much tastier and authentic way to make pasta sauce. Look up one of the many recipes you can find on line....doesn't have to be an all out 'start with fresh tomatoes' type thing either. Just a good simple, basic recipe. (Helpful hint: bookmak or print out the recipe so if it's good and one you want to go by all the time...you will have it available and also the list of ingredients you'll need).
But FIRST....before all that...get used to your kitchen! Stop eating out or getting take out to bring home. You need to get used to cooking in your own kitchen, get used to where your cooking pots/pans and utensils are. Do you have the basics on hand (food-wise, spices, pantry must-have items, etc...whatever works for you? Are things in your kitchen set up the way that make it easier and convenient for you?
Also....just think about the healthier aspects of... and, the money you could save by cooking at home instead of doing take out!
If you put only a $5 bill in a container for every time you saved money by cooking and eating at home....you could potentially save about $1500-$1600 a month!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The "bow-leggeded pinky fingers" sent me into another wheezing dimension.
Heads up, had to steal the hoof-stubs snout-mashing picture for my pfp... hope that's ok

Happy Wedthday You Guyth!

View attachment 857908-
Of course it is okay! Snout rubbing should be shared openly here. Always.😻
Let me know when you get ready to start your cooking channel. I will be brainstorming script ideas in the meantime. I may or may not have performed my own little parody a time or two in the past. 😁
It is a blessing ro have you back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we all know he would be happier doing that but I think he doesnt have the guts to stand up to Arsewipe and change direction. He is, basically, trapped as he is a kept man. I just wish he would rebel. His ghastly parents never consider his long-term happiness as they are too wrapped up in their own greed.
And I can just see them laughing at her when she does inappropriate things and blaming it on autism. After all, they have said its really no big deal when she runs around naked, even when Isaiah is there.
they’ve done that before,and vlogged about it,they’re excuse is always “tough day for autism!” 🙄 and as well said “she’s just bad, and that’s ok!” (Not making fun or being mean,this was actually said by them in another boo hoo sit down)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The comments must come from the School for the Blind.
When I saw this “day date” pic I thought to myself..
Somewhere, in some Mexican restaurant, a small business owner is choking back tears as he pours the final drops from a Montezuma Tequila bottle. Another margarita for the two lushes…one wearing a trucker hat, the other in war paint…
Helping themselves to fourth and fifth plate fulls during “all you can eat” lunch buffet. Chortling and snorting as they munch down on any profit the restaurant hoped to make this week.
Closed for Restocking…the sign will read when the Maassives leave.
#dateyoursow #margaritamating 😂
9B8A71F9-7329-437A-BB65-E09B280A0BF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She bleeping cried! 😂😂 Of course she did. They should have immediately taken that shotgun from her. What a jackass.
ETA: Taco Salad! 😂 Told y’all. #appetizer

Of course it is okay! Snout rubbing should be shared openly here. Always.😻
Let me know when you get ready to start your cooking channel. I will be brainstorming script ideas in the meantime. I may or may not have performed my own little parody a time or two in the past. 😁
It is a blessing ro have you back
That was supposed to say..It is a blessing to have you back and tattling with us. ❤Not sure where the last half of that sentence went,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll never understand why they don't give her celery, apples, carrots, peaches, cauliflower, broccoli etc for ma'am to snack around on a daily basis. Abbie is always hungry & associates food with happiness, P is ... look at her... & associates food with love. And I guarantee Ass will be getting the gastric surgery very soon
When that poor child isn't picky on what she consumes, be a responsible/caring parent and give her veggies & fruit. Have a veg-coochie board out every afternoon with just enough that she wont overeat
I just can't wrap my head around why it's so damn hard for them to do. Someone make it make sense. Honestly though... is it bc they want junk & are just lazy?
too damn lazy. Abbie is forced to eat whatever the pigs want. If big P wants to eat out, they all eat out. The only time big p buys a vegetable is if she’s feeding it to people in their family dinners or she’s filming a shopping haul.
If feel so bad for Abbie, she really doesn’t have much choice over her food and is 100% reliant on what she is given, just as a young child is. Most children will grow up and be able to make different choices, Abbie will never ever be able to do that. Yes she can pick out a snack from the cupboard but if all that’s in the cupboard is tit she ain’t got any hope. It’s so sad for her, her diet must make her feel awful and has no way of expressing it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First 3 aren't Abbie.... The birthmark on their scalp is on opposite sides, hair part is different; stance and stature look different (Abbie has that curvature of her upper back and neck that gives her the bent over appearance). JMO
They also have never shown shoes like that girl has on. I don’t think Abbie would even tolerate those shoes.

Reactions: 16
And because she will try to break them down by repeatedly asking for candy or a cookie or chips, and they can't say no to her. If Pigsweat is too lazy to prepare a plate of fruits and eggies, they can afford to buy them already made. It may take several attempts, but if she is hungry enough, she will eat it. Just say no to junk food Pig! Stop buying it....neither one of you needs it either, thats for sure. Have only healthy snacks in the pantry and when she has to pick out her snack, it will be healthy. And BTW Nature Valley Bars are one of the worst choices. You both could use a lesson in nutrition. She can't eat whats not there. An no cereal for a snack either. You just do that cuz its easy and it shuts her up. Sorry, but not sorry....its true.The sugar in it will trigger her to want more and more and more.
There is literally no excuse for Abbie's bad eating habits except Priscilla and Asa's laziness...absolutely no good excuse!
These days you can buy fruits and/or vegetables that are literally ready to eat!
Just purchase the package.
Open the package.
Eat the fruit and/or vegetable.
Oh wait!!!!....they have to walk to the car from the house. Drive to store. Walk from car to store the walk to produce section....
Reverse said steps to get back home.
So now, they're too exhausted from all that walking and neither one has the strength to walk bsck out to the car to get the grocery bags so they give Abbie some cereal and a granola bar. Fruit and veggies in car go bad.
End of this snack time story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
#dateyourspouse.

These twits are together 24/7. It isnt like they both have careers outside of the home, on opposing shifts, etc. They are up each others ass all day every day! Enough of the date day BS!!

And, if your husband wasnt such a head he might have a friend to take shooting instead of your blubbering ass.

Last- I see you. You couldnt wait to post these pics. Both Pinky and Red have posted pics of themselves with guns, their kids with guns. Fishing for some approval from your "sisters"? Why yes, yes you are. Next we will see Abbie on her first hunting trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Big P forgot to clean the chocolate off her face and teeth before the pics 🤣
CB3A781B-AE41-457D-9D3B-92C27D3854BA.jpeg
8C13BC41-279B-4489-BAFB-0D2A079E5A6C.jpeg

BB2FF0C0-2073-4879-B061-4A72109E21DA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.