Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could give two shits if they give Abbie any dignity, space, or even care if they treat Abbie like a human. Why would Piggy feel the need to film Abbie sleeping? They already went on and on on the vlog about it, so now they need to film her sleeping for all the humpers to gawk at, send such sweet messages, and praise Asa and Piggy on what wonderful people they're for dealing with all of it. duck THEM. Exactly how Asa showed/told how they were able to cut Abbie's nails is how they treat her in daily life...like a damn animal!!!!! duck THEM!!! It is upsetting because you feel so helpless. Yes, there are so many kids that are in horrible situations, but this is filmed for the world to watch so they can get paid. It's sick!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well, well, the latest Google review for SW is a corker! Apparently the place is very dirty, the rooms cheaply put together, and the staff not sanitising things.

And the best bit is that Arseface cant delete it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
that seems like a lot of meds. that sort of do the same thing, at bedtime??? I guess the off label adhd stuff would be understandable if it were slow release to help with certainnbehaviours and anxiety during the day. I haven’t got a clue though.

I watched Lipstick Pretend mama’s live from yesterday. They were going to some hockey game and mentioned how spankie’s will have a mobile booth at event - and they are a sponsor for some hockey player.

I counted and costed the products she used. No tit, she used 23 products on her face - 5 before she even started doing her makeup, costing $592.00….. (excluding tax and shipping). lol. By way of co,parison I’ve screen shot some other make Up kits…. And just for heads up ELF primer is the bomb at $6.00. I love Lancôme but ELF (Eyes Lips Face) do some good products. 😂😂
some before & after $592, plus Asa playing dress ups again.
B44CAB6E-EADE-4E48-9737-DCADCDE2A4A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure how smart announcing you want to call cps is... but I chuckled.

Though this could all just be a set up for Ass to do another vid about people going after them
First, I have always thought this is one of his burner accounts. It wouldn’t surprise me, that he tries to set up another CPS call or police call, because he knows that gets views.
Secondly, he can’t call the police, as they will tell him that to stop all the unwanted attention, that they need to immediately remove themselves online and shut down all social media. They cannot do that and won’t do that. The police won’t do anything beyond that either because there has been no threats and anyone has a right to their opinion, especially if they feel that a child is being neglected or abused.
Third, I can only hope the next worker that investigates will demand parenting classes for both of them. Also, I wish for the day that laws are put into place to protect individuals like Abbie, from money hungry parents..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just looked at that review, the reviewer then went on to review another selfie studio in Jacksonville. And gave it top marks. Pretty funny. Wonder if they are associated with that business. I’m not sure if this woman is the reviewer just show the studio
I wonder How their share the selfie $25.00 Amazon Gift card contest is going? it looks like only 3 tags….
pic of their new pop up I guess…

This is the blow up thingy that they are going to put the rotating thingy in to drum up mobile business I guess.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to try out @Cardinal Rule symmetrical face thing. I promise Guyths, this will be the only three!

May I have your attention please
Will the real slim shady please stand up?
Screenshot_20211106-230709~2.png

Screenshot_20211106-230709~3.png
Screenshot_20211107-011913~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Asa does the SW work because they are too cheap to pay someone else to do it. And, I guess the one thing I can say about Asa is he seems to enjoy "projects" and being busy, unlike the sloth he married.

As far as FA goes? Who knows. The views alone reflect the downward trend and Im not sure he wants to keep beating a dead horse. Lord knows he's put in zero effort.
And even though his views have gone down more and more every month, Big P still manages to be #1 in sales. As crazy as it seems, that sweat hog has her own little fan base going on. I think Asa see's it and wants to horn in somehow, claim some of that, beyond what credit he deserves. Theres not a snowball's chance in hell hes earning what she is anymore.
I picture him up nights, trying to find his own MLM to join. 😂 😂
If there's one out there that suits him...he will join. I have no doubts about it.

Reactions: 9
I just looked at that review, the reviewer then went on to review another selfie studio in Jacksonville. And gave it top marks. Pretty funny. Wonder if they are associated with that business. I’m not sure if this woman is the reviewer just show the studio
I wonder How their share the selfie $25.00 Amazon Gift card contest is going? it looks like only 3 tags….
pic of their new pop up I guess…

This is the blow up thingy that they are going to put the rotating thingy in to drum up mobile business I guess.
The inflatable booth with the revo is mainly to drum up business at the shop. They're hoping for exposure at large events like the JAX hockey game. It's not a money maker so I think they're trying to think of ways to get people into the SW shop. Business must have really plummeted after the summer. The girl working the booth at the JAX hockey game looks like one of the employees that works at SW so Pig didn't hire someone, she just sent a current employee out to do the gig.

Reactions: 16
Hell the hormone shot she get to block her period is terrible for her body. They don't care. Benefit for them for them is all that matters to them.
well....sorry...but I gotta side with them on this one....can you even IMAGINE having to deal with the mess of cleaning her up??? duck no...I would do the same thing...and ANYTHING else I had to not to deal with that....you're not gonna tell me Abbie wouldn't rip her pad out and shred that tit all over the house... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Oh hell no...If i had to send her for a hysterectomy I'd do it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
well....sorry...but I gotta side with them on this one....can you even IMAGINE having to deal with the mess of cleaning her up??? duck no...I would do the same thing...and ANYTHING else I had to not to deal with that....you're not gonna tell me Abbie wouldn't rip her pad out and shred that tit all over the house... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Oh hell no...If i had to send her for a hysterectomy I'd do it.
She is already in a diaper. She wouldn't need an additional pad.

You can't forcibly sterilize someone because they are disabled... not that it hasn't happened throughout history... to indigenous people also... and not that long ago

Eta... and never said it would be pretty... but it isn't healthy to be on the shot before puberty and stay on it indefinitely.

But since Ass would be the one cleaning her it is better he not do that. Would just be one more dehumanizing thing the do to her and loss of dignity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you!

Reactions: 9
@Junoand Maya, are you as awesome as you seem?

I don't think so, but all of my sons therapists and teachers tell me so....LOL. I just think I am a normal parent doing what I gotta do for my kiddo. I am not perfect by any means though. My boy pulled an all nighter last night, so I'm surely not awesome today...haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could you imagine having to sit anywhere near that sow at a football game??
All those loud nauseating woooo hoooos and her big ass up dancing at every touchdown.
Surely someone around her is wanting to slap the piss out of her.
Maybe one day they will. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Could you imagine having to sit anywhere near that sow at a football game??
All those loud nauseating woooo hoooos and her big ass up dancing at every touchdown.
Surely someone around her is wanting to slap the piss out of her.
Maybe one day they will. 😆 🤣 😂
The jaguars rarely score any touchdowns

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.