Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most surgeons require a psych clearance. I really hope they figure out that she’s bat tit crazy. It could be dangerous for her if she gets surgery and then loses it. Apparently depression, suicide, divorce and transfer addictions are way more likely after the surgery. She needs to see a good shrink.
I watched Lauren’s vlog just to see if the surgery she was talking about was WLS. She did mention she would be doing therapy and said she obviously has food issues. She also mentioned the possibility of marital issues post surgery as a fear. I hope she does do it properly just to show Cilla how she screwed it all up!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Lordy, Lauren is on the bariatric surgery train. Her manic health issues are pressing her to get weight loss surgery. Honestly, she’s a good candidate if she can get her bleeping brain in line. She’s young, so she better take all the therapy that they offer, it works if you don’t lose your bleeping mind and gained it all back, like big P
I have been curious about her when her name was mentioned here on Tattler I have watched her and her creepy husbands vlogs . They both make pity me vlogs and are very strange . Complain , whine , talk about her infection after having a C. section . The husband talking about having depression after the birth of their new born son . Are they both manic depressive ? Bipolar ? He quit his job so now their income is from exploitation of their daughter and son . Who cares about her weight loss surgery ? They will both witch and complain about the that surgery too . They both are in need of intensive therapy . John and Lauren are , grifters , con artist , who manipulate people for money , cars , food . Both are pathetic , and very immature they seek the attention from strangers . Calling their subscribers friends ? Who does that ? I know , the parents of the Masse Squad you live a very sad life . F.U.

I would love to see her get it and show Pig how its done, lol. I think she could do it. Pig would be so jealous!
Who cares ? Lauren is very much like Cilla . She is very immature and self centered . If and when she does get the surgery she will witch and complain about it . I've watched some of her vlogs Lauren is a headcase a well as her creepy husband . Both in need of intensive therapy .

I watched Lauren’s vlog just to see if the surgery she was talking about was WLS. She did mention she would be doing therapy and said she obviously has food issues. She also mentioned the possibility of marital issues post surgery as a fear. I hope she does do it properly just to show Cilla how she screwed it all up!
Lauren and her husband are both headcases . I hope her therapist does intensive therapy with her . Is she having marital issues now ? Why is she so fearful of everything ? Why bring up the topic of marital issues ? Did she have a Freudian Slip ? With the marital issue remark ? Hey Lauren ! You read here right ? Are you and you're creepy husband Tattler's ? Come on come clean . Are you ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20211007-222347~2.png

We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

Screenshot_20211007-205135~2.png

After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

Screenshot_20211007-204806~2.png

I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

Screenshot_20211007-205322~2.png

At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

Screenshot_20211007-221644~2.png

I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

Screenshot_20211007-222142~2.png

As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

Screenshot_20211007-205301~2.png

I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

Screenshot_20211007-205235~2.png

I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

Screenshot_20211007-205407~2.png

Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

Screenshot_20211007-205202~2.png

I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

Screenshot_20211007-205251~2.png

I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

Screenshot_20211007-205155~2.png

He comes home and tells me the story.

Screenshot_20211007-205244~2.png

He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

Screenshot_20211007-205038~2.png

I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

Screenshot_20211007-205428~2.png

I should of done better.

Screenshot_20211007-204559~2.png

But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

Screenshot_20211007-222801~2.png

I hope we made you aware, see you next time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 799595

View attachment 799596

View attachment 799597
I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

View attachment 799598
At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

View attachment 799602
I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

View attachment 799610

View attachment 799611

View attachment 799626

View attachment 799627
Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

View attachment 799629

View attachment 799631

View attachment 799632

View attachment 799633
He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

View attachment 799634

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607

View attachment 799605
bleeping epic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Big P going to a doctor for her plantar fasciitis on Lurch's recommendation. Crazy how they have been in Jacksonville a month and is referring Big P to providers. Dentist one day, foot doc the next. She's a healthy queen!!! :ROFLMAO:

Isn't she following Lauren Brazee who's on a mammoth " Get EVERYTHING checked out SKIN,BREASTS..ETC " and now talking of weight loss surgery ummm:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is very obvious that Priscilla was much more involved and cared MUCH more about Abbie then than she does now. And I’d like to know specifics on how Abbie has progressed so much since then. Back then, when Addie was in public school, I assume she was not in diapers. Is that some thing that they would do in public school, change diapers for her? We know she’s in them 100% of the time now. That is not progress.

It also was interesting to me that they used the retention pond incident against them in court. I’ve heard the story before but I don’t think I’ve ever heard that Priscilla just stood on the side and waited until Asa got there to get her out. She claimed it was because she didn’t want to make the incident worse by chasing her, but we all know why she didn’t go into the pond …

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It is very obvious that Priscilla was much more involved and cared MUCH more about Abbie then than she does now. And I’d like to know specifics on how Abbie has progressed so much since then. Back then, when Addie was in public school, I assume she was not in diapers. Is that some thing that they would do in public school, change diapers for her? We know she’s in them 100% of the time now. That is not progress.

It also was interesting to me that they used the retention pond incident against them in court. I’ve heard the story before but I don’t think I’ve ever heard that Priscilla just stood on the side and waited until Asa got there to get her out. She claimed it was because she didn’t want to make the incident worse by chasing her, but we all know why she didn’t go into the pond …
I’ve never heard of the retention pond incident. But it makes perfect sense that Thilla would just stand on the side as her autistic daughter flailed around in the pond.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is Tattle Daddy.
He has some serious beef with Asshat.
The way I understand it, he was friends/Patreon? with the Massholes.
They had a falling out, I am sure because of Asshat's narassistic buttholeness.
He has a lawsuit currently against FatheringAutism
He has a company based in Wisconsin. He wanted to collaborate with the selfie business that Pig stole the idea from but they turned him down because they were scared to piss off A & P and have the humpers go after them. I'm not sure what and how much I can share here on tattle but all you have to do is read his posts and Google the bits of info he gives and everything is on the net.
Thanks

Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.
Oh lord that cooking vlog was BAD. Heart attack on a plate covered with cheese. And poor Abbie having vinegar soaked bread shoved up her nose. How people like her cooking segments is beyond me. Effin idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

They really should have an extra pair of hands with Pig when she is alone with Ab. She is not physically able to protect Ab if she gets away from her. What if she would run into traffic while they are just going for a walk? Is she going to stand there and watch her get run over cuz she can't run cuz of her weight? And her foot problems?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 799595

View attachment 799596

View attachment 799597

View attachment 799598

View attachment 799602

View attachment 799610

View attachment 799611

View attachment 799626

View attachment 799627

View attachment 799629

View attachment 799631

View attachment 799632

View attachment 799633

View attachment 799634

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607

View attachment 799605
What the.... KUDOS TO YOU. Freakin BRILLIANT 🙌👏🙌🙌👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks

Oh lord that cooking vlog was BAD. Heart attack on a plate covered with cheese. And poor Abbie having vinegar soaked bread shoved up her nose. How people like her cooking segments is beyond me. Effin idiot.
I find it funny that Abbie will eat anything, almost inhale her food but won't eat what Priscilla makes . It must be awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pig is all about the unfiltered, non photoshopped look when it stands to benefit her cause. Goodness gracious at the sad sot, downturned snout. 😖
CA08EC54-CF14-4945-AD79-2E8C9CA4FCE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just curious.. where is Abbies rock speaker she was carrying around. And why couldn't she have that when she wanted to carry music around outside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.