Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
So if they only change things on her AAC device AFTER they have consulted with "professionals", does that mean that they don't add any new words or phrases or anything without getting approval from the same professionals??? That's just fuckery. I'm sorry, but if I would leave all that to "professionals" my kid wouldn't be able to tell me he wants music or a bath. Grapes don't seem to be added yet to her list of foods at home.....why the fuck not?? I add new things to his device quite a bit, especially if it interests him. That gives him even more incentive to communicate with it. We sit with him and discuss how he is feeling, if he had a good day, etc. You mean to tell me that they are willing to wait days or weeks before they add a single new word such as "grapes"? Holy shit.
WHY ARE THEY ONLY TEACHING HER FOOD WORDS!?!?!?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MaidenX

VIP Member
I often wonder if they have cameras in Isaiahs condo as well. Not in the bedrooms, but the common areas.

Speaking of recording Abbie, I just saw the whole leg hair by the pool crap. She may have had her shorts or swimsuit on, but even through Asa's blurring tool you could see they had Abbie reclined on that sofa with her legs spread with Big P in front of her applying it. Asa's creeper ass had no reason to even watch that, let alone film it. :sick:
I always thought Ass is a pervert creeper... I remember one time the Wees visited the new house and Ass kept staring at their daughter with an "off" look on his face... and stared too long when no one else was paying attention to her. It just gave me a weird feeling. Same one I get when he strokes Abigails hair and talks about how beautiful it is... or when he is sleeping in bed with her long after she has fallen asleep.

He also really seems very focused on her menstruation (to the point he creates searchable menstruation tags on his videos... for the predatorsto have easy access I guess), growing body, nudity...

Not that I am throwing accusations, just relating my personal feelings and opinions about behaviors.

And P is just as much to blame for not stepping in and standing up for her daughter. No way in hell I would let any man, much less family, violate my daughters privacy, dignity, or threaten her safety... and record it to invite others in... but guess it makes her money so whatever... only value she has to them.

• Heart
  • Sad

derr1117

VIP Member
Just be real asshat. She’s low functioning and doesn’t know how to mask her feelings

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I cant help but laugh. I spent 4 weeks away, come back, and Asshole is still blabbing about tablets and communication?!
Damn Asa, put the whip down. You have beat that horse to death!!

I have been randomly checking out some of what I've missed, and I'm sure you all have covered endlessly but cant help myself on a few things lol.

1- Asa's fat ass crammed into their spiffy new chair in the Candyland "formal' sitting room and just happens to be sitting with a bag of peppers in case Sweet Girl strolls through wanting a snack- and Big P ready to film it. How spontaneous and "real"!!

2- Thirsty ass Isaiah announcing and begging for a girlfriend. How cringe. I bet the girls are just lining up after seeing that. Not.

3- Abbie, the employee of the future is still stripping outside and eating french fries in the pool. And they're quite proud of it. I just cant with these idiots!

Now off topic: I am using a brand new Chromebook. I hate it and want to throw it against the wall. Everyone please forgive what is bound to be endless typos and errors- this keyboard is the stupidest shit ever. After what felt like eternity I figured out how to capitalize since there is no Caps lock, except for the letter l. Every time I try to capitalize an l the screen goes black. What in the entire fuck is that?! Anyone? Oh and thats l, as in love. Not I, as in I'm going batshit crazy!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Regarding the little post they made on her school photo and how her hair looked like a mullet, like how fucking rude of them. It would be funny if Abbie was in on the joke and could laugh WITH them but since she is clueless about it it's more like they are just laughing at her. IDK that's how it came across to me. I felt sorry for her. Didn't they know it was picture day? why didn't they properly do her hair???
Picture day is a milestone day in the school year and they put zero thought into how Abbie would look. We all know that Abbie smiles when she is engaged and happy and sitting on a photographers stool is not fun for anybody. When Kylie did her hair in French plaits, it looked very nice on Abbie and it is a shame that they didn't ask Kylie to do that for the school photo.

• Heart

georgiegirl1957

Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.
Yes ! Yes ! We as parents are nothing like Asa and Cilla ! Because we are involved , we truly love and care for our beloved children . If my daughter had interest ( This was in the 80's early 90's before Ipad 's or Acc's ) I would think how can we peak her interest in the activity or her comunication ? I would try this at home then give the positive feed back to her speech therapist , O.T. P.T. a parent knows their child we have a special connection . A parent's got to do what a parent's gotta do . JunoandMaya , I understand what you are saying , been there done that . When you find that something that broadens his or her interest ......... I call it the flow of enlightment , you see you're child moving foward , slowing coming out of the shell , more eye contact , relaxed body language , decrease of stimming . You just have to keep moving forward keep researching , asking questions . Sadly Abbie's parents have not done this for her . The consequence for that is that she is delayed with her life and communication skills . The neglect Abbie has endured from her parents is heartbreaking . Where is CPS ? JSA has to know of the neglect ? Abbie is alone ....... Am I the only one who sees this ? Someone please get her out of that house , away from those 2 horrific parents ?

• Heart

ABAsucks

View attachment 799595
We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

View attachment 799596
After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

View attachment 799597
I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

View attachment 799598
At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

View attachment 799602
I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

View attachment 799610
As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

View attachment 799611
I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

View attachment 799626
I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

View attachment 799627
Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

View attachment 799629
I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

View attachment 799631
I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

View attachment 799632
He comes home and tells me the story.

View attachment 799633
He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

View attachment 799634
I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607
But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

View attachment 799605
I hope we made you aware, see you next time
Fucking epic.

• Heart
  • Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Having worked in supportive employment for 15 years, she’d have to work outside. Her honking would be very disruptive inside stores. She’d do better staying at JSA and learning how to do things. It will take a lot of patience on the job coaches part to work with her
Oh for sure derr1117. There is no way she could work inside any establishment with the general public. The honking would be horrific, the violent swaying aka "dancing" would be a safety concern and the constant prompting would get frustrating very fast. Why are they even going here yet. She's 16 and employment services don't start till she's 21. Oh that's right.....CONTENT

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Wonder how truthful Pig is on her medical history when it comes to listing past surgeries. I bet she's sheepish about mentioning WLS.

The reason I could see him talking about it more now is because they weren't allowed to for a number of years after the suit settled. But I agree, what more could they possibly say about it.
I think it is even worse talking about it now..seeing as how much Abbie has progressed since in JSA ...or regressed in the last couple of years. They basically won extremely expensive baby sitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hibiscus

At the end of tonight’s vlog, Ass says Cilly Sue didn’t have to block her from putting away the dishes but at 4:38 minutes, we see Abbie try to walk away and Cilly blocks her. Maybe he forgot to edit that part out 😆
Also on multiple occasions she was physically blocking Abbie from even doing what she was supposed to be doing. Particularly when she was saran wrapping her mayonaise concoction around 6:20--she was completely blocking the cabinet Abbie needed to access. She had counter space on the other side as well as the island behind her but she chose to hog the 2 ft of counter right in front of the dishes cabinet. Really weird vibe there, I wish Abbie could have hit her in the face with the cabinet door or her elbow or something. Any normal person would have been considerate to not block the person unloading the dishes and it was like Priscilla deliberately did it and didn't move aside or apologize or anything like any normal person would do.

The whole thing is better watched with sound off so you don't hear Asa's chill soundtrack. Then you see that Abbie seems more perturbed by her mother's presence and micromanaging than anything. She did significantly better when Priscilla went away. Something about her mother really irks her.

And then her invading Abbie's personal space as usual, I cannot fathom how neither Priscilla nor Asa are aware how obnoxious this is. It's rage inducing for most people and with Abbie you can tell she does NOT like it, but Priscilla persists like she's talking to a deaf elderly person who can only see/hear two inches in front of their face.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
It was the perfect time for Kylie and Summer to school asshat on autism but did they?…nooooo. Wtf are they scared of? School him

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Hi Guyths ! Thank you for sharing this vlog . As a parent I have so many questions . Why are they now concerned after all these years Abbie has been attending J.S.A. they want to work on advancing her communication skills ? Do they not work with the therapist at her school isn't that part of her I.E.P. ? I see neglect on her parents part . she is still communicating with Icons . Her sign language skills are very primitive . She is 16 ...... am I missing something ? I'm starting to understand Abbie's behavior at home that they have filmed . Her frustration , violent behavior . I have a feeling the staff , therapists , teachers , have been following through with the I.E.P. at her school . When she gets home from school it's a whole different matter . Abbie is getting mixed signals . Poor Abbie , how frustrated she must feel . Tattler's remember when we were at home with early stages of Covid ? He filmed Abbie at home . I recall her inaction with the speech therapist . I recall she had toys that were given to her from subscribers . He made up some color matching . Where was the equipment for her skills from her school ? This and future vlogs are for content . They both know that F.A. is tanking , losing subscribers . they are desperate . Make a Pod Cast who cares ? Many of us parents do think about our beloved child or family members future . Yes we have gone through the grieving process . Unlike Asa and Cilla , and the creepy Masse Squad parents we have done this with grace and dignity , we don't exploit our children for money and things . Hey , Asa Cilla , Creepy Masse Parents , Be a good human ! You want to help and give advice ? You need to get better yourselves before you can help others . Seek the much needed therapy and medication you all need . In other words F.U. Creepy Masse Squad Parents .

I hope J.S.A. has a good legal team . Has copy's of Abbie's I.E.P.'s documents of everything . Asa and Cilla sued a school district , they will sue a private school in a New York minute .
I don't think the Maassives care about what they teach Abbie anymore. And, I don't think JSA has to worry about being sued. After all, that's their daycare and they will send her there until she ages out. Once that happens they will quickly find out they can't handle Abbie 24/7. They are already struggling for respite so they will probably place Abbie somewhere and I honestly think she might improve. 🙄

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
They may be adults in chronological age but not¹ is 4mentally! This ice cream story is a prime example of their lack of maturity.

AlI could think of watching that was if it were a heavily wooded area and she got far enough ahead to get lost or even as scary, if some perv were lurking around and grabbed her! She is still doing this. Other than constantly holding on to her when out and about I don't know what else they can do. At her chronological age, I would hate to see them have to use a tether (like for small children) but if it's a matter of her safety they may have to consider it. 😔 Just my thoughts.

It has to be rough! My ears hurt just fron watching the vlogs....it can only be that much worse in person. I don't know how Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah don't have hearing problems. It's got to be damaging to some extent.
And, nerve racking as well. Again, just watching the vlogs I can feel myself tensing up.
I'm not saying that Abbie's super loud honking and yelling should be stopped if it is really a stim but I'm sure they could get her to tone it down IF they consistently put in the effort with her. If they know it's purely attention seeking they again should be focusing on ways to get her to stop it.
Just my thoughts.

Looks as if Abbie's thinking to herself, "This woman better get her fat self outta my face and let me go or Ima gonna have to pummel those cheeks and her head. Wait, let me grab her hair first!" 🤣
I am all for allowing stims, as long as they aren’t harmful for others.
A child/adult spinning constantly, sure!
A child/adult needing to go swing, sure!
A child/adult screaming for no reason, causing everyone to turn their head and expect something bad happening, or just honking at an ungodly loud level, and that is a hard no for me…
It not only isn’t fair for just NT people but it can also cause severe pain for children and adults with auditory processing issues,

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Wow! Abbie does have a lot of this though. In watching Makayla in the car, could be Abbie. Same behavior. I’ve always said I think autism is not Abbie’s main issue.
I agree. They admit that Abbie is ID and functions at an 18 to 24 months. I think she does have autism but it's not her main diagnosis, imo. But, they jumped on the autism bandwagon for YouTube. Also why they keep up the narrative that Abbie will live independently some day and that she's making progress. You know, riding her bike, doing laundry and other chores, texting Summer, etc.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
Big P going to a doctor for her plantar fasciitis on Lurch's recommendation. Crazy how they have been in Jacksonville a month and is referring Big P to providers. Dentist one day, foot doc the next. She's a healthy queen!!! :ROFLMAO:
It's no wonder she's got Plantar Fascitis carrying all that weight. Next will be an orthopedic consult for the knees!

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member

So I watched this because I was bored.
She asked a couple stupid questions just to get engagement like she always does: 1. what's your favorite wine 2. what's your favorite steak 3. what's your favorite sexual position. you know the usual.
Anywho I noticed that she couldn't say the word horseradish she actually said horshradish instead.
I bet you should just read that word today, and she just can't read. She can't say horse right? Instead she says horsh? Or is this one of those times where she's playing stupid? 🎠

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
I bet big P loves the masks to hide her jowls...but another photo where her eyes are completely different... look how large and weird they look... for reference big P has hooded eyes... as below

Yall need to stop bringing attention to Priscillas weight and her “gunts”. Assa has to constantly praise her and lift her up publicly. Knockout? Lol.

He is in a constant state of making things up to Priscilla.The only thing hes ever had to offer this family was exploiting their daughter on youtube, which means constant scrutiny from others.

I don’t know how people live their life like that. If someone was talking about my gunts online,
guess what….I would wrap it up and live in privacy. There is not enough fake advocacy in the world for me to continue putting my life online making a damn fool of myself.

• Haha
  • Heart