Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Okay now I want to know, I was thinking Angela and Brad also. Was this famous couple from the United States or from London/UK? And what time period are we looking at.
Brad and Angie's child still identifies as male. Unless that changed in the last few months. Always had since a young age (so they say)

Reactions: 9

Hibiscus

Thats only the beginning. They will put up with being made fun of their whole life. You obviously are encouraging them to look and act like boys because thats what you want.
Am I the only person who thinks they are both boys? Maybe he's going back to that and "they" is the transitional stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

convert70

VIP Member
I wonder what treats Asshole is dangling in his hand while he is shooting this for Ab if she smiles while StinkyPig slobbers all over her.

Instead of teaching her how to buy more junk food, teach her to buy ass wipe and then teach her how to use it.

It appeared that Abbie had on a wet pull up when she went to bring in groceries. You can see it in the back of her shorts.
She has different shorts on from when they were in Dailys vs helping to bring in groceries. She had light blue/?denim at Dailys and pinkish when helping with groceries.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I meant she looked like Helen Keller..in those pics with P....mostly because at one stage Helen Keller looked somewhat feral before she could communicate... and Abbie sometimes appears blind because she doesn't focus with her eyes....I realize they are quite different in intellect.
I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to be snippy. ❤

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
To be fair, it was Emily and not Crystal that made that post on her personal IG, but...like I did, people connect their personal with Crystal's YouTube channel. I do hope that is not something they bring to YouTube. I agree that it is young for kids to be making decisions like that but that is the world we live in now. Gender identity,
I remember a Q&A years ago (from the old house) when Asa, when asked if Abbie would ever work, said that he didn’t want that for her. (sorry for the run-on sentence.) Anyway, how many times can he change his narrative? I wonder if it’s because of new subscribers or because he is truly running out of content.

Also, how has Abbie made real progress over the years? I try, but I just can’t see it.

Remember when she used to (with heavy assistance) microwave the student’s lunches in JSA? They haven’t mentioned that for a long time.
I think they realized that wasn't the best choice of a profession for her since her hands and nails are always dirty, and she will eat whatever is put in front of her. I would not want my child exposed to that especially with Covid

• Heart

Hibiscus

No, no you're not. About 4 to 5 months ago, I thought the youngest one, was a boy. Everyone went crazy on me. And I was like look at her hair. Then we went nuts on the cereal bowl haircut. There are stories about how people were getting misgendered when they were kids. GOOD TIMES!
For me it is not even the hair, it's mostly their voices and appearance. But maybe it really is just the hair throwing me off, or maybe it's just because they're being raised by somewhat masculine women. (ETA I want to clarify that when I say "they/their" I mean plural. I'm not referring to one in particular.)

Absolutely agree. I'd also like to say that I grew up with ultra-short haircuts for YEARS, because it was easiest for my mom to manage. Just because the kiddos have 2 moms doesn't mean that they're forcing anything onto their children. The haircuts can be as simple as their hair gets tangly, they scream and cry during hair brushing time, so moms keep the hair short. It's not that uncommon. My niece is the same way. Short haircut, for no other reason than she throws a fit for the smallest little knot to get out of her hair.
Don't they have at least 3 moms and presumably no relationship with their father(s)? Might be as many as 8-10 parents involved if you count biological parents, adopted parents, and step-parents.

• Haha
  • Sad