Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizaable90

VIP Member
For real - don't leave any food in your cars - locked doors or not - and they will likely have locks on the trash cans outside. The bears will walk right up on your back door! It's gorgeous up here right now (I'm in east Tennessee, about 45 minutes from the NC border) Enjoy!

Bruce had a rough life from the get go, but hooking on to those damn Kardashians - they are enough to turn anyone crazy!

You mean the Walmart where Asa and Priscilla had their romantic dance? :ROFLMAO:
Yes! The one and only Wal-Mart in the area! They would fit right in!
Oh yes, I live down the mountain, so we travel to see the leaves around this time because it is so beautiful up there but you has to watch for the wildlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

convert70

VIP Member
It was Lurch's Birthday y'all. Highlights include:

No kid trip to Magic Kingdom:
View attachment 806667

Lobster Roll that tastes like it was frozenView attachment 806662
View attachment 806663

Some photo bombing:
View attachment 806671

Orlando Pride woman's soccer game:
View attachment 806673

The game was intense?
View attachment 806665

View attachment 806680

More photo bombing:
View attachment 806681

Some belly clapping:
View attachment 806682

And some super sexy dance moves:
View attachment 806689
View attachment 806690

View attachment 806687
Alas! I was hoping Crystal and Emily were going to be the responsible, mature adults of the group...guess that's a lost hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.
I totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
Abs was touching the back of her shorts and the side of her waist, so I wondered if her waistband was too snug or if her undergarment was bunched up. It was hard to tell because her top bloused over her waistband. Just a thought.

I was quietly cheering for a Sweet Girl plate smashing fest. And of course, Abbie would shout, “Opa!”
I wonder what Opa means in Greek, it means grandpa in Dutch & German

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I wish I could remember who the person was, but earlier this year the DM had an article about the daughter of famous parents who decided that she wanted to be a boy when she was younger. Her parents didn't make a fuss and they let her dress like a boy, I can't recall if she also changed her name. When she got older, she decided that she was a woman and lives as a woman. Her point in sharing her story was to stop the Frankenstein-like doctors and parents who start hormone therapy on children who want to be the opposite gender in preparation for reassignment surgery. She wasn't condemning adults who make that decision for themselves, but wanted to make the point that children go through phases and should never be allowed to make life altering decisions. Does anyone else recall this story?
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
With anything,when she doesn’t wanna do what she’s asked or when she don’t wanna be in a certain place,ie the “meltdown” at the fair vlog (I think that’s what it was titled) or the vlog where they went to a flea market so Isaiah could find a camera,the fair vlog gives me anxiety! I can name a few
Pl
Does anyone besides me wonder what Crystal would look like dressed as a female? A dress and heels?
No....lol.

• Haha

that1lady

Chatty Member
View attachment 799595
We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

View attachment 799596
After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

View attachment 799597
I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

View attachment 799598
At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

View attachment 799602
I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

View attachment 799610
As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

View attachment 799611
I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

View attachment 799626
I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

View attachment 799627
Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

View attachment 799629
I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

View attachment 799631
I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

View attachment 799632
He comes home and tells me the story.

View attachment 799633
He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

View attachment 799634
I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607
But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

View attachment 799605
I hope we made you aware, see you next time
PRICELESS!!! 🤣💖🍨

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q
Glad you're back!

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
No, this was an adult woman in her 20/30's who spoke out. I wish I could remember who it was. She wasn't famous, but her parents are.
Okay now I want to know, I was thinking Angela and Brad also. Was this famous couple from the United States or from London/UK? And what time period are we looking at.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A FUCK. You don’t get to start shit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you fucking backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ever notice many of the people that are going through identity crisis' or sex change, or whatever, are a little off the Jenga to begin with? Can we say Bruce Jenner without saying Bruce Jenner??
I still find it hard to believe the Caitlyn Jenner thing and truly believe it has something to do with him once being a Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6