Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I'm sure when Abbie was microwaving lunches at JSA she probably got into a few of them to eat before the teacher could stop her or maybe the teacher had to look away for a few seconds. I can see it happening.
Personally, I think that job for her would have been a nightmare with the way she acts around food.

Reactions: 10

Noir Fan

VIP Member
She couldn't independently go to the fridge, get the orange juice, open the juice, pour in a cup, replace the cap and put up the juice. FAR from it. She could do that 5 or 6 years ago
My first video watching (the Walmart one), she fixed herself orange juice independently (unless it was Asa's editing).

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlersssss
It feels like long time no talk lol. It’s only been like 4 days though.
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.
You must have been absolutely terrified!!! Were you injured at all?

It was Lurch's Birthday y'all. Highlights include:

No kid trip to Magic Kingdom:
View attachment 806667

Lobster Roll that tastes like it was frozenView attachment 806662
View attachment 806663

Some photo bombing:
View attachment 806671

Orlando Pride woman's soccer game:
View attachment 806673

The game was intense?
View attachment 806665

View attachment 806680

More photo bombing:
View attachment 806681

Some belly clapping:
View attachment 806682

And some super sexy dance moves:
View attachment 806689
View attachment 806690

View attachment 806687
You should have put a disclaimer that the photos would get more disturbing towards the end. Crikey, Lurch is sometimes very scary to look at😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
For me it is not even the hair, it's mostly their voices and appearance. But maybe it really is just the hair throwing me off, or maybe it's just because they're being raised by somewhat masculine women.

Don't they have at least 3 moms and presumably no relationship with their father(s)? Might be as many as 8-10 parents involved if you count biological parents, adopted parents, and step-parents.
Emily and her ex are the kids original moms, Crystal would be the step mom. They may have used sperm donor and may not even know who the biological fathers are.

convert70

VIP Member
Assa said in the comments that the school hasn’t been taking the students to the store because of covid. He said they don’t use the card because they were paying monthly fees for it.

THEY GOT HER A VANITY FOR HER BIRTHDAY! Still can’t figure that one out.
One of Priscilla's pipe dreams .

lillibb

VIP Member
I believe they only tried CBD, and I'm not even sure if it was bought from a dispensary. The process to get a caregiver card for my kiddo included a background check. I don't remember if they said they went through that whole process or not. Plus, it also included getting a certification from a doctor who was certified by the state to recommend cannabis. It's a whole process with at least 5-6 different steps depending on where you live.
Its really easy now, you don't even need a referral, just pick a cannabis Dr, anyone you want. I'm in the northwest part of Fl. Dispensaries are everywhere. Wish I had invested in them, I think they're getting the state rfeady for legalizing recreational, they'd make a ton of tax money. The medial is taxed now. Dr provides everything you need to register. About $250 later and your permit is sent to you.

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q
Yay! How are you doing? We missed you.

• Heart

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
They took the time to teach her how to hold a fork and shovel food into her mouth in record time, they could work towards her using a writing instrument. She signed a card or something in one vlog.
They do not have her putting items in envelopes, they do not have her working on the speech therapy exercises ( blowing bubbles) . Anything that she succeeded at was taught to her by people other than her parents. Now those people are all gone and look at Abbie now
She holds her fork in a fist. I suppose she could "fist" a crayon or big pencil.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Okay now I want to know, I was thinking Angela and Brad also. Was this famous couple from the United States or from London/UK? And what time period are we looking at.
I thought so too, because their child that identified as a boy stopped a year or so ago. She (not sure of the pronoun, just saying) now has long hair and has been dressing as a girl. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
Remember that time a few lost their shit when the GIRLS parents posted a pic of them being punished with their foreheads against the wall? Heaven forbid they shame their CHILDREN like that! 😱
Buuut when it comes time for one of those GIRLS to be expected to comprehend and digest a conversation that should be left up for adults. No big deal, right? Fact is. SHE is a GIRL! The point is, she should not have a single thought in her 8,9,10 year old head about she, he, them, they. Period. Any of you suffer anxiety as a small CHILD when someone addressed you by your proper pronoun? If she has anxiety about these things as a child, then adulthood should really be a challenge. I would rather see them with their forehead against the wall any day of the week.
"Corporal punishment: Better than being nice to a child." 🤣 Girl, get a hold of yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I have seen her lose her shit when she didn't get what she wanted. More than once. Lol.
With anything,when she doesn’t wanna do what she’s asked or when she don’t wanna be in a certain place,ie the “meltdown” at the fair vlog (I think that’s what it was titled) or the vlog where they went to a flea market so Isaiah could find a camera,the fair vlog gives me anxiety! I can name a few

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I think Abbie would have progressed better if they had kept up with her occupational therapy. I was watching this older vlog and it seems that the school was trying to work with her to develop her muscles and co-ordination. She did really well using a shirt folding board. They could have bought her one to use at home. They're not expensive.

Good Lord! Miss P looks like a Transvestite here (nothing against them, I actually find them quite interesting and amazed at their make-up). Is this recent or from a while back?

• Haha

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
It amazes me not many have caught on to the fact selfie wrld is directly connect with and part of slimelife. All the "franchises" are owned by slimelifers, or people who know one. Maasholes play it off like the research and came up with the idea to open one when really she was approached by someone in the company to buy in.
Well it was either that or have a MATTRESS STORE. 🤣

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
. Someone please listen and tell me that he didn’t say “Prayers and shit “when talking about his stepmother’s health…

• Haha
  • Wow