Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK.... If anyone is need of a gigantic laugh I highly encourage you to go to FA vlog #69...skip right on through to the 7:43 mark and continue to laugh your ass off until the 8:14 mark....YOU'RE WELCOME AND ENJOY!

Reactions: 11
I agree, they need to do what is “age appropriate” for her mentally not physically. She would love perusing through the toy aisle more than being forced to pay for cookies when she doesn’t understand. They want to have her be an adult when she never will be other than physically. So sad but IMO they are grasping at straws.

Reactions: 16
OK.... If anyone is need of a gigantic laugh I highly encourage you to go to FA vlog #69...skip right on through to the 7:43 mark and continue to laugh your ass off until the 8:14 mark....YOU'RE WELCOME AND ENJOY!
Ha, ha, ha!!!!!!! P. looks about 25 pounds away from her current weight in this video also. Abbie looks like a different girl with her hair this length. Very becoming.

Reactions: 9
Someone PLEASE gif this! bloody hilarious!

I see she really is not too far off this weight, maybe 20-30lbs at the most?

I bet they used crap from any local store around. CBD is not all the same. Most of it out there is pure shit and worthless other than a placebo. Hey, if the placebo works, that's great. However, they should've been doing serious research on who/how/lab testing and all that before giving Abbie any sort of CBD.

Reactions: 12
Assa said in the comments that the school hasn’t been taking the students to the store because of covid. He said they don’t use the card because they were paying monthly fees for it.

THEY GOT HER A VANITY FOR HER BIRTHDAY! Still can’t figure that one out.

Reactions: 18
OMFG!!

Big P when offered a vegetable that's not covered in cheese...

Reactions: 20
Nope. In Florida, parents can get a caregiver card which allows them to give their children with qualifying conditions MMJ. It has helped thousands of kids with autism (including my own) in my cannabis FB group. Helping with anything from their aggression, self injury, sleep, anxiety, etc. That being said, it takes a lot of time and a bit of research on the parents' part to stick with it and find a good strain and dose. Not all CBD is the same either, and for some kids, CBD is too uplifing. We don't even use CBD with my boy. We use a calculated formula and a scale to measure out each of my sons' doses, and if we need a PRN type thing, we use a vape with him. Like I said, it has taken time, effort, dedication, and lots of our dollars, but the return has been so worth it. We still have some hard days, but we are no longer in crisis mode.

That’s because she’s sweet sixteen ya’ll. Nevermind she has the mind of an 18 month old. After all these years you think they would know their daughter and what she would want. It was all for big P!

Reactions: 17
Money skills is a very hard concept for most of the folks I work with. For money skills class I have them organize their fake money for recognition, practice rounding up ($1.88 cookies - give the cashier $2), and then something fun like pretending to order pizza! Abbie will never learn the concept of money BUT she can learn if I give this person money at the store, I can have a snack. Then they could give her money after she does chores so maybe that would click... chores = money = cookies. BUT that would take way more patience, consistency, and follow through that those two asshole massholes have.

That’s because she’s sweet sixteen ya’ll. Nevermind she has the mind of an 18 month old. After all these years you think they would know their daughter and what she would want. It was all for big P!
Has the vanity been shown lately, as well as the Peloton? And Abbie's bike? They must have a special storage place somewhere called "Content". The RV, boat and One-Wheels are stored there as well. And how about Abbie's toys from subscribers shown on "mail-time" from past vlogs? Wonder if they are got trashed during the move a few years ago.

Reactions: 19
Its really easy now, you don't even need a referral, just pick a cannabis Dr, anyone you want. I'm in the northwest part of Fl. Dispensaries are everywhere. Wish I had invested in them, I think they're getting the state rfeady for legalizing recreational, they'd make a ton of tax money. The medial is taxed now. Dr provides everything you need to register. About $250 later and your permit is sent to you.

Reactions: 10
Thats exactly why she will never learn it.

OMFG!!

Big P when offered a vegetable that's not covered in cheese...
View attachment 803668
View attachment 803669
Its not so bad Pig.....just swallow it (the broccoli, of course.

Reactions: 12
Tonight's Vlog:

Abbie's chore was to unload the dishwasher, she was getting annoyed, BUTT she was doing a pretty good job. I was impressed because Priscilla only said keep going once. She went away there was no verbal cues, and then I remembered, she actually had this skill since the old house. Sure the dishes have changed, but she still knew how to do it. The only thing that bothered me, she constantly was touching her butt while she was handling the dishes. EWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Reactions: 15
They have GreenLight debit cards for her and Isaiah. It is how Isaiah gets funds too and they only pay $4.99/month. We have had them since they started for our kiddos and you pay that monthly fee for up to 5 cards (not per card).
I think they have lost Abbie’s pocketbook, wallet or card and don’t want to omit it on the vlog. Yes, the school may have stopped taking her but that does mean they have to. Again, lazy parenting award winners there..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.