Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess P talks about them questioning the professionals and how she and Assa are known as THOSE parents because of it. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, just because they’re professionals doesn’t mean you can’t question them etc. To be honest, that sounds like something Asshat would say more than P but apparently she feels the same way.
Yes, you know your child best. That goes without saying. However, that shouldn’t mean that you go overboard with questioning, doubting, and ultimately deciding to just do what you want to do instead. Why even bother having Abbie work with her teachers and therapists if you aren’t going to listen to them and follow through the majority of the time??

Then they have the gall to say that they aren’t those parents who just drop their kid off and expect the school etc to do everything. Really??? Just.. really?? Wow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Was a Great game!! So glad it wasn’t a blow out!
So true. My almost 90 yr old grandma has gone home early the past two weeks because she got bored.😂 She stayed until the end today. She would hate watching a game with Tinkerhog. Let me blabber incessantly about nothing, holler out Wooheewww, and you will see me outside getting my own hickory switch.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Assa likes to throw out bones every now and then:
View attachment 770010

Okay I'm a little confused here, Isaiah had a car that was less than 5 years old from Mommy Dearest. He decided he wanted grandpa's truck because he thought it was cool even though it was crazy old like 12 plus years. Apparently his car was sold to Kylie, and Isaiah took the Toyota to school.
They want Isaiah's car to be registered in Florida because the insurance is a lot lower. I don't believe that Isaiah makes enough money to even make a monthly payment for the car. I don't understand why Assa has to come up with these crazy stories.
If Isaiah can afford a car why is he begging for stars on Facebook so he can buy coffee?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
[
Hmm and registering his car in Florida...whatever happened to establishing NC residency for the Golden Boy so they could save on tuition? You know, the whole reason they took on an entire extra mortgage without an adequate number of tenants to pay for it? Hmm hmm hmm.
Is it possible that Isaiah's "business account" is just a money laundering thing? I mean come on the boy can't even make enough money to buy groceries or for that matter a cup of coffee from dunkin'. But he ain't too proud to beg.

Reactions: 26
In defense of the meatballs- they should be made with grape jelly and chili sauce, and slow cooked. They have been around for 40+ years, and yes, they are good!!
That nasty "salad" did me in. I feel the same way about pouring olive oil on everything, as you do about grape jelly lol. Arugula tastes like peppery dirt, tomatoes are for throwing, and soft cheese gives me the heebie jeebies!! 😂 😂
The big, thick slabs of cheese did me in! Yuk! I guess people were supposed to rip pieces off with their fingers? Same with the slices of tomato.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok…gonna be totally immature here but, hey 😆 P - here’s my kid’s tailgate today CHOMP BAMA! Why oh why did we sell our tix??? Serious FOMO going on here lol. Hubby was concerned about the crowds (Covid) Sorry to all the Roll Tide fans on here 😉 Let the team that plays the best today win!
💙🐊🧡
Ahhh, so sowwry , lol scared a few Bama fans fir sure!!

Isaiah isn't making much money according to social blade. His views are down, and his monthly average income is between $12.00 and $187.00. Not even enough for gas money. So I don't know how they're saying he can pay for his own vehicle. But then again they are a bunch of liars.

His estimated income is the last column. His views and subs are down as well.

View attachment 770058
Don't forget they gave him some sort of title at Selfish Word, so they're probably paying him plenty.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Assa likes to throw out bones every now and then:
View attachment 770010

Okay I'm a little confused here, Isaiah had a car that was less than 5 years old from Mommy Dearest. He decided he wanted grandpa's truck because he thought it was cool even though it was crazy old like 12 plus years. Apparently his car was sold to Kylie, and Isaiah took the Toyota to school.
They want Isaiah's car to be registered in Florida because the insurance is a lot lower. I don't believe that Isaiah makes enough money to even make a monthly payment for the car. I don't understand why Assa has to come up with these crazy stories.
I am positive he just said that to get the haters off of his back. He will pay the car payments so that Isaiah can at least start getying a credit rating. That brown color is the shitiest color (pun intended) I have ever seen. But hay.....its free Isaiah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't make the good sauce anymore, I discovered Rao's and love it! Have you ever tried it?
Yes! Love it. It's like7$. It's quite good. I only make homemade on weekends and I have a couple of older guys on our street who are widowed and I make them sauce and meatballs and bring over containers to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They act like “they” invented Sunday dinners! My kids and grandsons come over every Sunday, during football season and not during football season, for dinner, cookouts, takeouts, or whatever we choose. I can’t even believe the slop she feeds her “people” either…she would be better grilling hot dogs and hamburgers with a pickle on the side! Jeez! That food looked terrible.
I guess we can safely say Piggy is in no way Italian lol. I think the Jersey Italians here will agree with me when I say Sunday Dinner is normal for the most part. Maybe not every Sunday but my family when parents were still alive at least 2 out of 4 Sundays

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sunday dinners are the best! Our homemade tomato sauce and big pot of meatballs, hot and sweet Italian sausage beats her crappy tit dinner. Also, a huge salad with...wait for it Cilla...cucumbers, tomatoes and olive oil and vinegar dressing. No huge chunks of cheese and gobs and gobs of fatty dressing. If you love your people so much feed them something tasty and healthy. Not that slop you serve wrapped in bacon, covered in cheese and rolled in brown sugar. Maybe she just wants everyone around her to put on weight. Idk🤔
Feed them something tasty, healthy and visually appealing. I can't stand any of her cooking segments.
Even if she got the ingredients and instructions right...her vocabulary skills and pronunciation are sorely lacking as well as her cooking skills.

Reactions: 12
I know for sure Assa checks this site out. The “noticing” the paint on the leg statement was because it was mentioned here. He kept going on about Isaiah paying for his own vehicle because it was mentioned here. P also says everyone says she scratches her nose all the time which again mentioned here. I think someone here said it before, this site is giving him content. Also, the redwood reference cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I guess we can safely say Piggy is in no way Italian lol. I think the Jersey Italians here will agree with me when I say Sunday Dinner is normal for the most part. Maybe not every Sunday but my family when parents were still alive at least 2 out of 4 Sundays
Not a Jersey Italian but we did Sunday dinners every Sunday until my Grandmother was in her mid-80's. Grandparents immigrated from the Puglia (Apulia) region of Italy, hence my Tattle name.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think his shiney eyes indicated that he was also medicated. And happy. You know like mellow. ;)

OMG he really filmed her using a knife, trying to use a knife, who taught her how to hold a knife, thanks Asswipe for more of Prissasses incompetence to make more gifs.
Omar, send her some larger jeans please.
1632012885713.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh, so sowwry , lol scared a few Bama fans fir sure!!

Don't forget they gave him some sort of title at Selfish Word, so they're probably paying him plenty.
Definitely a nail biter!!! Nice win Bama! 👏

Reactions: 2
First, Baby Hog couldn’t get financed for a vehicle if his life depended on it. He has no substantial income coming in and hasn’t for 2 years straight, which would be the minimum requirements for purchasing the vehicle himself. You’ll are correct that Baby Hog would have had to be present for the signing in Florida upon purchase but I don’t know of a finance company that would even touch him, without income. So, that leaves Mommy Hog and Daddy Hog to pick up the financing. Now, here is the thing, the vehicle cannot be registered, insured and titled in NC because Mommy Hog and Daddy Hog live in Florida and Baby Hog’s name would have had to be on the financing to get it done in NC. NC has very lower insurance rates than Florida. I know because we looked to move to Jacksonville, 2 years ago, before my eyes were opened. The first thing I checked to see the difference of, was our vehicle insurance (made that mistake once before) and it was going to go up $55/month. Notice, we have clean MVRs and no points and it was the same insurance company (we have a National company and can insure in any state). So, that is a big huge lie!!!
Now, the problem with the IEP. These are usually yearly. So, that means, they are only going over what Abbie is going to be learning the whole next year, to implement at home? Why not implement what she is learning right now in the classroom? Why take something the school may be looking at in 6-8 months, start working on it now, then in 6-8 months, work on something they started right after the IEP meeting? Again, it shows their failure at knowing what to do!! They can ask and get daily/weekly/monthly goals to work on from the teachers directly… Don’t be just discussing it all, at one time..

Also, I would have loved to gone up to Boone this weekend, to do a stake-out, as I know where Baby Hogs Place is. Sadly, I am out of town this weekend on a personal trip…

Reactions: 17
Jersey Italian-American here! Those wonderful Sunday big family dinners are what I miss the most 😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.