Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ass is such a prick. Poor Maverick wants to poop on a flat service but Ass the control freak wants him to poop on the grass. He should be more concerned that his 16 year old daughter is still pooping her pullups at 16 years old. bleeping Masshole.
He really is beyond narcissistic. He thinks he’s the dog expert-just because you have a dog doesn’t make you an expert! Everyday someone can learn something new. Ass just thinks he already knows everything and wants to let everyone know how much he knows.
He also thinks he’s an autism expert-and again just because you have a daughter with autism doesn’t make you an expert! He really is annoying and seemingly close to losing it. Has he normally made that many replies? And the replies are long, why is he taking up time to keep replying back? How bizarre…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Or vodka..or potstickers. Though, I will say those potstickers are delicious. They do not last long here at this kitty den. Nom nom. That ice cream would last me for two years. 😻
I must live a sheltered life - I've never had potstickers! I'll look for them next time I shop. I would guess you eat them with some kind of sauce? Any suggestions?

Reactions: 10
So let me get this straight. Biggun goes down in a parking lot. She trips over a curb. I would speculate the gunt obstructed her view of said curb, but then she says she did not want the man asking about her welfare to “think” she was drunk because she was driving. 🤔🤔 That was her “go to” thought. So the witch had been drinking is my “go to” thought.
🔮Lets see…..hmmmm….her breath reeked of Tito’s🔮
Gunts, Vodka and Curbs…friends to Percillerpotamus ….they are not.🤓
View attachment 764321
EENY MEENY MINY MOE, PICK A CARTON AND TO BED PIG GOES.
CANDY VON HOG TOLD HER TO PICK THE BIGGEST ONE AND
YOU. ARE. IT!
😂🐽😂

View attachment 764337
Why would she stand there with her stomach pressing against the counter? 🤣

Why so much ice cream? My husband is trying to lose weight(he’s succeeding) and his downfall is ice cream. Guess what? I just don’t buy it for now! Why do the Massives need that much ice cream for the 3 of them? They are both getting bigger by the minute, and poor Ab isn’t far behind.
They clearly are doing zero things to lose any weight. Didn’t they do a vlog on the last 6 months or so that they were going to exercise more and eat better? Maybe I’m imagining that though! 🤣🤣

I must live a sheltered life - I've never had potstickers! I'll look for them next time I shop. I would guess you eat them with some kind of sauce? Any suggestions?
They usually come with a sauce in the package of you’re buying frozen potstickers. My 23 year old daughter is the potsticker queen. 🤣 (Easy late night snack!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So our 2yr old pup will go on both grass and hard surfaces like our sidewalk or patio. Never thought to "punish" her for this. We've always just kind of chuckled at it and treated it as one of her "Maya-isms". She's the pup in my picture. She was born with no tail and has all kinds of "Maya-isms". And no, I am not going to start punishing her for it as we really don't have sticks up our asses. She will continue to be the unique and spunky doggie we have come to love her for. Not really sure why this is one of their hills to die on personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I found the Canadian a whole lotta hot air. It felt like an hour passed as he ticked away saying about five real minutes of quality points and then repeating, them over and over. Total waste of time. Nothing will wake the humpers, if it hasnt worked yet.Sigh. Giving up hope.

I tried the LLR series too. It was just too damn sickening. The manipulation and mind effing that goes on. I wouldn't do it. I could not do that. Its so damn depressing for the people and animals who mean less to them. Has anyone seen Nala, or has she been left to fend for her self too?
Nala was in bed with Big P for the ice cream fest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Isaiah indicated in the travel vlog that they all dreaded what happened when the rv broke down. bleeping bully

she literally has a pint of ice cream on her nightstand. Rock bottom much?? Tell me again how GREAT your life is
They dreaded what happened when the RV broke down....
I guess because they knew what his (Asa's) reaction would be but I doubt that either Priscilla or Isaiah offered to get off their @ss or lift a finger to help in any way. They probably just whined, whinged, and complained while Abbie was honking, yelling and tapping on Asa to "go" "car ride" "Zaxby's" "snack" "cereal"....

• Heart
Im slow on the jump these days, but for some reason the idea of P falling and rolling around in a bush just hit me, and I cant stop laughing.
And there was a witness! You know he went home and just died telling others about her rolling around like a turtle on its back.
Redwoods sticking out, T-Rex arms flailing, huffing and puffing!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And for what? Why did she fall? Ice cream. She wanted to eat ice cream in bed.
Does Publix not sell ice cream? Does it always have to be "Dreamette! Dreamette! Dreamette!" 🐽🍦🍦🌳🐢
:ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂😂:m
bush.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For sure! I was mortified last year. Remember Big P was all over Paige and Savannahs Instagrams, and of course making weird Mommy comments on Isaiahs. It was embarrassing as hell. I dont like any of them and I was embarrassed. She is so immature and awkward. She thinks shes young and cool. And fashionable. Those cheap ass earrings. Skin tight Apple watch. Blue eyeliner and stretched out slip on shoes. The infamous Jungle Cat sweater. I would be humilated if she were my parent and behaving that way!
I just had a funny thought, anyone remember when RoseAnne put on bright red lipstick and a straw hat with flowers, I think maybe she even had a blacked out tooth and she was going to bring one of the kids to school? Come on Prissass, you might as well..and put on a tu-tu, I'll place the order to Omar and I'll treat.
What a jack-ass, I hope his patreons are taking a close look at his hateful verbage to the very people that are providing the funds for Abbs to support his electronic toys, molding manor, $6k golf carts, Babywipes playing at college career, weed, booze, Prissasses midnight ice cream in the bed frolicking, and every other indulgence they enjoy.

Looks like dresses are easier to photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They got that kid in her backwards pajamas before sundown....can you ONLY IMAGINE the fuckin tit she puts them through????
There is no disciplining a kid like Abbie....thats the whole reason that kid survives on asking for snacks and food....it's the ABA...they train them like house pets who only get rewarded with treats....No wonder they drink and have weight issues...No lie...I would too....You CANNOT have a healthy body if your mind isn't healthy first....they are miserable in their lives. I really can't blame them. That's a fucked up existence all the way around....it's why they don't have friends as well....I know I could never be going there for coffee and cake with all that insanity...I mean if you don't have to deal with that....WHY ON GOD'S EARTH WOULD YOU???? It's a very, very sad life and it doesn't matter if they buy "all the things" their life is what it is...no amount of money can ever change that.
I still think if they had worked more on curbing Abbie's behavior early on they would have a better handle on things now. They just let her do whatever expecting the school, therapists, Brandi and the ABA therapy modalities to "miraculously" have an effect without themselves putting in the time and effort at home to follow through and back things up! They took the "easier" route by letting Abbie act out however she pleased and, they are now seeing the results. Of course they have no friends...who would want to expose themselves to that?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they punish him for going potty outside he may start going in the house instead. He probably doesn't want to go back where they want him to go..probably nasty back there.
The way he worded it in the vlog made it sound like Maverick had an accident in the house. He admitted in his nasty retorts that he thought it was a cute touch that Sandy would look at Maverick outside longingly. I don’t normally wish anyone bad luck…however!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They got that kid in her backwards pajamas before sundown....can you ONLY IMAGINE the fuckin tit she puts them through????
There is no disciplining a kid like Abbie....thats the whole reason that kid survives on asking for snacks and food....it's the ABA...they train them like house pets who only get rewarded with treats....No wonder they drink and have weight issues...No lie...I would too....You CANNOT have a healthy body if your mind isn't healthy first....they are miserable in their lives. I really can't blame them. That's a fucked up existence all the way around....it's why they don't have friends as well....I know I could never be going there for coffee and cake with all that insanity...I mean if you don't have to deal with that....WHY ON GOD'S EARTH WOULD YOU???? It's a very, very sad life and it doesn't matter if they buy "all the things" their life is what it is...no amount of money can ever change that.
Dead on assessment, Plum. They really have a sad existence and if they weren't such horrible humans I might feel sorry for them.

He really is beyond narcissistic. He thinks he’s the dog expert-just because you have a dog doesn’t make you an expert! Everyday someone can learn something new. Ass just thinks he already knows everything and wants to let everyone know how much he knows.
He also thinks he’s an autism expert-and again just because you have a daughter with autism doesn’t make you an expert! He really is annoying and seemingly close to losing it. Has he normally made that many replies? And the replies are long, why is he taking up time to keep replying back? How bizarre…
He can't help himself. He MUST have the last word. All the last words. More narcissist behavior.

Dammit I wasn't going to watch the vlog but if it shows her bite the dust, I'm gonna have to. Did she really fall all the way into a bush???? Does Ass show it (you know he would).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Dead on assessment, Plum. They really have a sad existence and if they weren't such horrible humans I might feel sorry for them.

He can't help himself. He MUST have the last word. All the last words. More narcissist behavior.

Dammit I wasn't going to watch the vlog but if it shows her bite the dust, I'm gonna have to. Did she really fall all the way into a bush???? Does Ass show it (you know he would).
The fall isn’t the vlog, it’s just Big P’s story. Who knows if it’s real. I am not confident she could get back on her feet without an assist. If it’s a true story (and not fiction for content), the strangers providing support are heroes. It is not the first time we’ve seen her do a two-step to avoid a fall. She could save her life by not watching her phone while walking and wearing supportive shoes she can’t slip out of.

I just... can't... with this dude.

Literally saying nothing about being qualified to advise law enforcement. Because he is good at exploiting his daughter and the asd community? This makes him a good person to advise first responders?

Eta... and of course... they go creepy stalking someone to make comment on what channels they subscribe to (like commenting on where someone lives, look like, their name, etc... I have seen it all and more from this trash)
He is such a creepy f*ck. He does the same thing to people that leave bad reviews for Selfiewrld. He thinks it makes him look like a stealthy badass but it just shows he is a stalking douchebag.

I understand what you are saying. It is just so hard to have sympathy for them because they are so awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Now we know why the beast is 400 pounds. Taking a whole tub of ice cream to bed?! I bet she had "just a few bites" too.

Fat bleeping slug. She can't help herself and will be in a mobility scooter before she's 50. Those redwoods are under HUGE strain and was probably the reason why she fell and keeps almost falling- she just can't keep her balance because she's huge and the redwoods are struggling to support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now we know why the beast is 400 pounds. Taking a whole tub of ice cream to bed?! I bet she had "just a few bites" too.

Fat bleeping slug. She can't help herself and will be in a mobility scooter before she's 50. Those redwoods are under HUGE strain and was probably the reason why she fell and keeps almost falling- she just can't keep her balance because she's huge and the redwoods are struggling to support her.
If you take the entire container of ice cream upstairs to bed, you have no intention of not finishing the thing off. Because we know she's not going to get out of bed and haul that big ass back downstairs to put it back in the freezer. It's really telling that she didn't try to hide that at all - she is oblivious to her addiction and likely depression. Again, another person in this situation I would have pity for....not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I am kind of surprised that she isn't in one already. Or maybe she is and they just don't show it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.