Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does his own "work" on the RV it may void his warranty. Maybe the roof is buckling from the stress of all the heavy rocking?

P looks pissed in this thumbnail. Like..hurry up and get your #@$$!!## footage Asshat so I can be my real self and go off on Abbie.

The guttural loud honking in todays VLOG was just too much.. honestly... I dont think I could handle it for very long.
She’s like a scud missile when food is around.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ass is such a prick. Poor Maverick wants to poop on a flat service but Ass the control freak wants him to poop on the grass. He should be more concerned that his 16 year old daughter is still pooping her pullups at 16 years old. bleeping Masshole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Pulling out all the excuses when he gets called out on his bullshit.
The self awareness to see it from HIS perspective? Talk about not practicing what you preach, Asswipe. In your world, YOUR perspective is the only one that you think of and that matters to you. When was the last time you ever truly saw something from someone else's perspective, (in a positive way, I mean.)? This includes members of your own family.

Asshat, you just cannot handle the slightest tiniest bit of criticism or being held accountable, on any level. That's when super snarky Asshole Maassive comes out to let the 'haters' have it. Lashing out and/or flying off the handle at people. Pathetic.
If people aren't kissing your ass then they must be 'hostile' and 'hate-filled', right?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20210915_122543.jpg

The rabid humpers are still chucking their money at the maassholes 🙄 Has gone up from 263!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why does he throw out this "What did YOU do to improve the world?" tit so often? Is it just a rhetoric he thinks will successfully cow his opponents and call the leghumpers to action? Or does he truly believe that he is one of a rare handful of people contributing something worthwhile to the world, while the rest of the drooling peasants do nothing of value? Forget nurses, teachers, firefighters, and the like...Asa Maass is out here making videos about how his disabled daughter sits on the toilet (but still shits in her pants, he won't forget to let you know)...showing the unwashed masses how to make their living rooms look like the unholy vomit of a drunken Babies-R-Us...working as the shadow government behind a selfie store his wife claims is "woman-owned"...leaving his wife and neglecting the child he sired during his extramarital adventures...browbeating anyone who dares to leave a negative review of his business on Google...single-handedly filling the local landfill with Dunkin' cups...punishing his dog for being housebroken...have I forgotten anything? His good deeds are just too plentiful to enumerate in a single post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If the dog has always liked pooping on hard surfaces then provide a surface for him to poop on. Its pretty easy, if after all of these years he is still doing it then they are setting him up for failure. So they will punish him for doing what is his basic need. Its fail for them not the dog

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If the dog has always liked pooping on hard surfaces then provide a surface for him to poop on. Its pretty easy, if after all of these years he is still doing it then they are setting him up for failure. So they will punish him for doing what is his basic need. Its fail for them not the dog
If they punish him for going potty outside he may start going in the house instead. He probably doesn't want to go back where they want him to go..probably nasty back there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously. A while ago he tried to put down some bricks the old homeowners had left, because he wanted a little path to walk on. It was bleeping hideous because he used masonry bricks, not pavers...because in true Maass fashion, the entire project was cheaply done and poorly planned. He never finished it either...because in true Maass fashion, he got in over his head and lost enthusiasm the instant he saw it wasn't as easy or as impressive as he imagined. I've gotten off track, but the point is, they have a bunch of extra bricks. Lay some down in The Pooplands behind The Shack Out Back and maybe Maverick will stop shitting on your ugly patio. Although honestly a couple of dogpiles would be an improvement over that bleeping tiki bar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If they punish him for going potty outside he may start going in the house instead. He probably doesn't want to go back where they want him to go..probably nasty back there.
I'd bet anything the dogs DO go inside. As little walking and outside time they get, I'll bet they both pee and poo inside.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does he throw out this "What did YOU do to improve the world?" tit so often? Is it just a rhetoric he thinks will successfully cow his opponents and call the leghumpers to action? Or does he truly believe that he is one of a rare handful of people contributing something worthwhile to the world, while the rest of the drooling peasants do nothing of value? Forget nurses, teachers, firefighters, and the like...Asa Maass is out here making videos about how his disabled daughter sits on the toilet (but still shits in her pants, he won't forget to let you know)...showing the unwashed masses how to make their living rooms look like the unholy vomit of a drunken Babies-R-Us...working as the shadow government behind a selfie store his wife claims is "woman-owned"...leaving his wife and neglecting the child he sired during his extramarital adventures...browbeating anyone who dares to leave a negative review of his business on Google...single-handedly filling the local landfill with Dunkin' cups...punishing his dog for being housebroken...have I forgotten anything? His good deeds are just too plentiful to enumerate in a single post.
Starting many 'projects' but never finishing them or else doing it half-Assa'd. Imparting his wisdom on how to get 'famous' to anyone who will listen with many many self-congratulations. He's a jack-ass of many trades, master of none.
Oh! I almost forgot! Abbie, I mean Asa won the WeGo Health Award a few years ago! If that doesn't PROVE how much he contributes and what an honest to goodness GOOD human he is, then I don't know what will! I mean, not just anyone wins those, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember a few months ago Assa mentioned in his vlog, with Big P sitting next to him, they were going to give a lecture or something at George Washington University. He never mentioned it again. This is what he does - throw out a tidbit of what would appear to be their involvement with a reputable university. He is doing it again with him saying he's contacting police departments. Let's say for the sake of argument Assa did call the PD in Georgia and said I want to offer my services to help train your officers on how to deal with autistic individuals. I will tell you right now, the PD's are not going to even entertain a unknown vlogger whose only experience with autism is they have a daughter who is IDD and autistic. Assa and Big P have zero credentials or education other than raising Abbie and we know they do a pretty piss poor job of it. My son is a police officer and receives constant training by other professionals within the police department and outside agencies. Hence, qualified professionals.

Look, we all know why Assa says these things. It's for content, clicks and revenue. Nothing more. Assa is a leech and a coward. He is abusive to everyone around him. I think part of Big P's problem with food is it does provide comfort for her. I believe she is constantly exposed to Assa's abusive, controlling behavior towards everyone around him, but mostly her. We don't know what happens when the camera isn't running. We can only surmise from all these years of watching this POS. He will continue to do this as long as Big P, Isaiah, Summer, Emily and even Lurch let him. The real kink in this fake empire would be if one of these players turned completely against him. I don't mean alienate him but come out full force with guns blazing to bring him down. Expose him, turn the table and record him without his consent and show everyone what a true and utter dick he is.

Could that happen? Maybe. Will it happen? I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So let me get this straight. Biggun goes down in a parking lot. She trips over a curb. I would speculate the gunt obstructed her view of said curb, but then she says she did not want the man asking about her welfare to “think” she was drunk because she was driving. 🤔🤔 That was her “go to” thought. So the witch had been drinking is my “go to” thought.
🔮Lets see…..hmmmm….her breath reeked of Tito’s🔮
Gunts, Vodka and Curbs…friends to Percillerpotamus ….they are not.🤓
0D1125B9-50DC-42E4-B752-F4DC0431D9BA.jpeg

EENY MEENY MINY MOE, PICK A CARTON AND TO BED PIG GOES.
CANDY VON HOG TOLD HER TO PICK THE BIGGEST ONE AND
YOU. ARE. IT!
😂🐽😂

905E2749-F00F-4CE3-AF8C-D10AEC2DBDB3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She refuses to get out of the car so she is rewarded with another car ride?? Excellent parenting !
They got that kid in her backwards pajamas before sundown....can you ONLY IMAGINE the fuckin tit she puts them through????
There is no disciplining a kid like Abbie....thats the whole reason that kid survives on asking for snacks and food....it's the ABA...they train them like house pets who only get rewarded with treats....No wonder they drink and have weight issues...No lie...I would too....You CANNOT have a healthy body if your mind isn't healthy first....they are miserable in their lives. I really can't blame them. That's a fucked up existence all the way around....it's why they don't have friends as well....I know I could never be going there for coffee and cake with all that insanity...I mean if you don't have to deal with that....WHY ON GOD'S EARTH WOULD YOU???? It's a very, very sad life and it doesn't matter if they buy "all the things" their life is what it is...no amount of money can ever change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So let me get this straight. Biggun goes down in a parking lot. She trips over a curb. I would speculate the gunt obstructed her view of said curb, but then she says she did not want the man asking about her welfare to “think” she was drunk because she was driving. 🤔🤔 That was her “go to” thought. So the witch had been drinking is my “go to” thought.
🔮Lets see…..hmmmm….her breath reeked of Tito’s🔮
Gunts, Vodka and Curbs…friends to Percillerpotamus ….they are not.🤓
View attachment 764321
EENY MEENY MINY MOE, PICK A CARTON AND TO BED PIG GOES.
CANDY VON HOG TOLD HER TO PICK THE BIGGEST ONE AND
YOU. ARE. IT!
😂🐽😂

View attachment 764337
LOLOLOL!! The black and white container in the freezer is a half gallon container of Publix ice cream! Can't have too much ice cream!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOLOLOL!! The black and white container in the freezer is a half gallon container of Publix ice cream! Can't have too much ice cream!
I wonder if they sit there and feed each other huge mouthfuls of ice cream. These two need serious mental health help. Why in the hell would you take the whole carton to your room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Or vodka..or potstickers. Though, I will say those potstickers are delicious. They do not last long here at this kitty den. Nom nom. That ice cream would last me for two years. 😻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.