Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were driving on the sand in the last Travel Maass vlog posted, didnโ€™t Isaiah and Cilla imply if they got stuck, it would not go well with Asa? The look on their faces spelled it out.
I just went back to see, yes you're right. Asa snapped "Whats that supposed to mean?" and Isaiah rambled about having to be behind the vehicles trying to push "again" as Asa yelled at him. I wonder if they were stuck before? I wonder if Asa the big know-it-all was aware that beach driving is not universal? Some beaches you have to air down your tires before hitting the sand or you'll quickly be stuck no matter what you're driving, let alone towing an RV LOL.

And beach tows are hundreds of bucks depending how stuck, and how far to get the off the beach and back to pavement.
If they had to get a tow, we'll never see that footage. Asa only shows mishaps if he can also show himself saving the day! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I felt a bit bad for P- she actually looked afraid of him when this discussion was happening. I bet he is unhinged off camera. I kind of thought the same thing in her room make-over vlog. Asa was on the ladder painting and she was just sing-songy trying to talk him up as being the best painter and he doesnt want her to paint, etc etc, and he was just ignoring her. Never even looked over his shoulder at her. It was an odd moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just went back to see, yes you're right. Asa snapped "Whats that supposed to mean?" and Isaiah rambled about having to be behind the vehicles trying to push "again" as Asa yelled at him. I wonder if they were stuck before? I wonder if Asa the big know-it-all was aware that beach driving is not universal? Some beaches you have to air down your tires before hitting the sand or you'll quickly be stuck no matter what you're driving, let alone towing an RV LOL.

And beach tows are hundreds of bucks depending how stuck, and how far to get the off the beach and back to pavement.
If they had to get a tow, we'll never see that footage. Asa only shows mishaps if he can also show himself saving the day! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I felt a bit bad for P- she actually looked afraid of him when this discussion was happening. I bet he is unhinged off camera. I kind of thought the same thing in her room make-over vlog. Asa was on the ladder painting and she was just sing-songy trying to talk him up as being the best painter and he doesnt want her to paint, etc etc, and he was just ignoring her. Never even looked over his shoulder at her. It was an odd moment.
Don't forget he will show mishaps if it makes someone else look bad... or if he can spin it that way.

Honestly. Off camera Ass is probably abusive. Seems to be the type to either tear someone down emotionally and being emotionally abusive or blatantly ignoring and silent treatment. But after the silence probably explodes in anger. With a healthy dose of just anger and aggression when things are not how he wants them to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

On the last travel VLOG Asshat gets up on top of the RV and there is buckling on the outside on the roof of the RV... I bet he wasn't too pleasant to be around when he saw that. Wonder if they had to have the RV have massive work done when they got home... they may even have water damage inside the RV.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
On the last travel VLOG Asshat gets up on top of the RV and there is buckling on the outside on the roof of the RV... I bet he wasn't too pleasant to be around when he saw that. Wonder if they had to have the RV have massive work done when they got home... they may even have water damage inside the RV.
Did you notice the crappy caulk job around all the skylights and vents? Looked really overdone. Wonder if Asshat went up there and added more caulk.
I can't "Imagine" buying a 50K travel trailer with this kind of subpar quality.

Reactions: 16
So dumb that they didnโ€™t just rent an RV for the trip. Now they are literally stuck unless they can sell it. Which may be a loss..although I donโ€™t know if so in this crazy real estate market. Same thing for the boat, not to mention the 100 year old house. Very very impulsive. Reminds me of big lottery winners who end up losing it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What in the hell are they talking about doing what they can with that boy that had the police interaction? The Massives can't even talk to an employee with respect or understanding. Just stop Asa and Piggy. ENOUGH!
Was Asa trying to act like Abbie's communication is something different than any other past vlog we've seen in a few years? I guess them actually having her use the iPad is newer.
Ok...I'm just getting to Piggy falling and not wanting someone to think she is drunk. Interesting that this is what she thinks someone else would think when a person falls.TIMBER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't forget he will show mishaps if it makes someone else look bad... or if he can spin it that way.

Honestly. Off camera Ass is probably abusive. Seems to be the type to either tear someone down emotionally and being emotionally abusive or blatantly ignoring and silent treatment. But after the silence probably explodes in anger. With a healthy dose of just anger and aggression when things are not how he wants them to be.
I am 100% sure he rips into Ab too off camera. I mean you can only take so much of that grunting and tapping and meltdowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg.
They ARE contacting that County in Georgia's Police Department!! They mentioned the training officer specifically.
I told yall in a previous post this would happen. ๐Ÿคช
He's also mentions making contact with Jacksonville PD!!
I hope they look up his criminal records before they align themselves with this bullshit for content scam.
He's an idiot. Tying to scam the police. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What in the hell are they talking about doing what they can with that boy that had the police interaction? The Massives can't even talk to an employee with respect or understanding. Just stop Asa and Piggy. ENOUGH!
Was Asa trying to act like Abbie's communication is something different than any other past vlog we've seen in a few years? I guess them actually having her use the iPad is newer.
Ok...I'm just getting to Piggy falling and not wanting someone to think she is drunk. Interesting that this is what she thinks someone else would think when a person falls.TIMBER!
They like to pretend like they are having a back and forth communication and they are figuring out what she is saying.. she is poking buttons until something appears that she wants...most likely food. Did you also notice the Dunkin on the counter?? I bet they just got back from that.

Poor Maverick.. I have such a fondness for him. Dogs aren't meant to go potty in a specific little area...like a cat using a litter box. Leaving him outside in the heat is not teaching him anything.. cant these people get anything right?

• Sad
  • Heart
Gurl! You just gave them their next endeavor! Filming funerals is a big thing now! Asa can show up in his bigfoot shirt and Ray Bans, with the drone, his invisible camera stick and just make magic!
Magic I say! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ“ธ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŽ†
Great idea!!! And Abbie can make a special appearance as Cousin It!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another day in paradise.
*P text for help, since Abbie wouldnt get out of the car. What is Asa wasnt home?!

*And after all that, Asa says they may still reward her with a ride for communicating well. Tantrum's shouldnt be rewarded. Sorry, not sorry.

*Abbie walking around in the 2016 winter backward pjs before it is even dark. That cant be good.

*P's "infamous" (LOL Asa is so stupid) cauli rice. Yep. No one ever thought to make that before! Seriously- no one thinks to ruin the health benefits of cauli rice by adding massives amounts of sugar and salt ladden soy and teriayki to it. Just use real rice and stop pretending!!

*And if Maverick is suddenly have bathroom issues, take him to the vet you bleeping morons!! That poor old dog is probably so stressed by the constant change and chaos he has to live with.

I cannot stand these people!!!

Omg.
They ARE contacting that County in Georgia's Police Department!! They mentioned the training officer specifically.
I told yall in a previous post this would happen. ๐Ÿคช
He's also mentions making contact with Jacksonville PD!!
I hope they look up his criminal records before they align themselves with this bullshit for content scam.
He's an idiot. Tying to scam the police. ๐Ÿคฃ
I WISH I could comment on YT. I mean seriously.
They cant get their own 16 yr old out of the car, but they want to train police officers?!
The delusion is strong isnt it?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did you notice the crappy caulk job around all the skylights and vents? Looked really overdone. Wonder if Asshat went up there and added more caulk.
I can't "Imagine" buying a 50K travel trailer with this kind of subpar quality.
If he does his own "work" on the RV it may void his warranty. Maybe the roof is buckling from the stress of all the heavy rocking?

P looks pissed in this thumbnail. Like..hurry up and get your #@$$!!## footage Asshat so I can be my real self and go off on Abbie.

The guttural loud honking in todays VLOG was just too much.. honestly... I dont think I could handle it for very long.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I think he knows he's got an attention seeking, immature whiny-@$$, don't lift a finger to help wife who is getting on his nerves more and more....If and when he unloads on her I'd love to be a fly on the wall!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Some random ass tit:

Gunt on counter, Duncan near by!

Screenshot_20210914-172429~2.png

Awesome comment:

Screenshot_20210914-173239~2.png

Screenshot_20210914-173058~3.png

Dumb fucks leave their card on the counter:
Screenshot_20210914-173353~3.png

Damn, never really looked at Assholes equipment before. That's a crap load of money right there for a crappy ass podcast:
Screenshot_20210914-174424~2.png

Chick-fil-A Waffle Fries Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Nuggets Waffle Fries
Screenshot_20210914-173821~2.png

Asshole reminds me of Zoolander in this photo!
Screenshot_20210914-180006~2.png

Screenshot_20210914-180819~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She refuses to get out of the car so she is rewarded with another car ride?? Excellent parenting !

• Heart
  • Sad
At 5:03 this big ASShole makes his credit card visible for all the world to see....including the security code...what a bleeping tard.....I hope he at least had the brains to cancel it....not too fuckin bright ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ WHO DOES THAT tit?????? I would be paranoid if that was me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Im slow on the jump these days, but for some reason the idea of P falling and rolling around in a bush just hit me, and I cant stop laughing.
And there was a witness! You know he went home and just died telling others about her rolling around like a turtle on its back.
Redwoods sticking out, T-Rex arms flailing, huffing and puffing!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And for what? Why did she fall? Ice cream. She wanted to eat ice cream in bed.
Does Publix not sell ice cream? Does it always have to be "Dreamette! Dreamette! Dreamette!" ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿข

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So dumb that they didnโ€™t just rent an RV for the trip. Now they are literally stuck unless they can sell it. Which may be a loss..although I donโ€™t know if so in this crazy real estate market. Same thing for the boat, not to mention the 100 year old house. Very very impulsive. Reminds me of big lottery winners who end up losing it all.
Interesting that how on the LuLaRich documentary, people ended up divorced and even losing their homes/cars that they had either purchased or been "rewarded" with. I am sure a lot of them even lost friends and family because of the cult like culture of MLM's. A & P have all this cash and don't seem to be happy. Have we ever heard of them partnering with their local autism society and doing events? If they loved Surfers for Autism so much, why didn't they team up with the people in charge (since they seemed to know them and spoke highly of them) and do more with that organization? They don't seem to support the autism community as a whole in their own back yard. They have the funds to help, but they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.