Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overall kind of boring. However- as others have said, Asas speech about the kid giving nothing of value to Asa is really all we need to hear.
Its all about Asa, all the time. Even though it supposedly isnt his business, the kid was supposed to add value to Asas life. What a bleeping pig.
And the bit about P standing and watching this, mouth agape- we know this is spot on. She would never defy Asa in front of someone, ever.
Some #Bossbabe.
And 3 out of 13 employees with special needs? Wow- all that talk is just talk.
Not only that...2 of them are high functioning and could probably find a job anywhere .. can you count them as "special needs?". He said there was only one that was in the middle functioning wise. They tried to count this guy as special needs.. P calling his mom omg.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Overall kind of boring. However- as others have said, Asas speech about the kid giving nothing of value to Asa is really all we need to hear.
Its all about Asa, all the time. Even though it supposedly isnt his business, the kid was supposed to add value to Asas life. What a bleeping pig.
And the bit about P standing and watching this, mouth agape- we know this is spot on. She would never defy Asa in front of someone, ever.
Some #Bossbabe.
And if they ASSUMED (they didn't verify this??) this kid was special needs and didn't help him with tasks he was struggling with and actually fired him because he might have had a issue socially - makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Some #Bossbabe.
P slack jawed with her mouth gapped open is her default expression...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brilliant Asa quotes: "Texas is big....." insightful...

Josh- I have literally had the same experience trying to build anything with my husband that came from IKEA… We learned our marriage will never be strong enough to survive building anything together…

Oh and whoever said he may have high functioning Autism, he is very high functioning. I have 4 kids 2 high functioning and 2 moderate functioning, and even this guy about blows mine away…

Asa really sounds like a$$hole to work for and technically, Asa shouldn’t even be working at the company within an owner capacity because it is a woman-owned business…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Something is strange. In my state, if you have the right to hire and fire, you ARE management. Percillerpotamus or Sherrie should have been the person to let that poor guy go. NOT Assa. He's either management or he isn't. He doesn't get to change it up whenever he wants to.
What kind of fukery are those 2 up to?
I'm trying to think of a place the poor guy could go for help but living in an employment at will state is the pits.
The fact they thought he was on the spectrum and harassed the tit out of him and then fired him is unconscionable !!
The local news in Jacksonville needs to hear what he has to say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Josh- I have literally had the same experience trying to build anything with my husband that came from IKEA… We learned our marriage will never be strong enough to survive building anything together…

Oh and whoever said he may have high functioning Autism, he is very high functioning. I have 4 kids 2 high functioning and 2 moderate functioning, and even this guy about blows mine away…

Asa really sounds like a$$hole to work for and technically, Asa shouldn’t even be working at the company within an owner capacity because it is a woman-owned business…
I mentioned that he reminded me exactly of my nephew who has very high functioning ASD/Aspbergers. He drives, works, and even his way of speaking reminded me SO much of Logan.

Something is strange. In my state, if you have the right to hire and fire, you ARE management. Percillerpotamus should have been the person to let that poor guy go, or
If no one from the owners to the GM has the BALLS to terminate an employee face to face, and in writing, then they have zero business owning a business. Just another nail in the coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I mentioned that he reminded me exactly of my nephew who has very high functioning ASD/Aspbergers. He drives, works, and even his way of speaking reminded me SO much of Logan.

If no one from the owners to the GM has the BALLS to terminate an employee face to face, and in writing, then they have zero business owning a business. Just another nail in the coffin.
Gotcha! My second child may be close to his functioning but she is 15 and not had the years Logan has. Even at 15 though, she has a small part-time job and goes to school full-time. In my state, there is a backlog of driver’s Ed, so she is waiting to take it. Socially though, she is literally hard to speak with, especially on the phone.
But yes, Priscilla or Sherry (GM) were the two people that could fire him. These are the two people in charge, not Asa, in any capacity.. Oh and his condition should have been kept between Priscilla, the GM and Logan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was also thinking- this kid had a pretty vibrant personality. If he made anyone laugh, listen, or drew any kind of attention away from Asa, that would be enough for Asa to put a target on his back.

And Hot is 100% correct. JAX news needs to hear this. These assholes call the news for every damn thing they do.
Even Isaiahs "Covid Prom." How about this?
They assumed this kid was on the spectrum. Enough that P sent a text to his mother. Yet Asa harassed, belittled, and fired him.
Where were the "accommodations"? The extra care and training? If he were special needs, is that how they treat people???

Also wanted to add- they are bleeping cheapskates. Hire a staff for $12 an hr to finish outfitting their store instead of paying a real crew, and not bothering to tell them first. Such bleeping scammers. Wouldnt want to take anything out of Big P's food budget, now would we?

**Back to add: And if I were a reporter I would certainly bring a hoyer and nail P's fat ass to the wall. "If this is a woman owned business- you are the owner and your GM also owns shares, why is your husband handling personnel? Is he on the payroll? Does he have a Human Resources or management title? Can you show proof of that in your original plan and proposal? What kind of message are you sending women, that your husband is performing your job?" :unsure::unsure::unsure: And- "why are your employees expected to add value to your husbands life?"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The woman they just promoted to be a team lead, Jen something, showed up in chat (it disappeared though) saying she felt bad and that she didn’t always agree with Asa and P, but they tried, or something like that……..
so Asa is a dick. P hides behind him. Asa is the effective owner/manager/bossbabe in all of their exploits.
also Asa is a dickwad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When they were driving on the sand in the last Travel Maass vlog posted, didn’t Isaiah and Cilla imply if they got stuck, it would not go well with Asa? The look on their faces spelled it out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think whatsoever chance he had of making more friends last year were doused by overbearing Priscilla and him relying on her for everything. I'm sure she had her nose stuck in all his business...a lot we didnt get to see on camera! I think she scared all but a couple of friends off. I'm not sure yet about how the roommate situation is going to work out!
Also, any of them could have googled Fathering Autism and formed an opinion about Isaiah.

I actually would not doubt if some of them read here. I remember when Isaiah won that dorm contest (because leghumpers voted for him)and one of the students actually said that they felt it was rigged.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hogboy needs to go out and prove that he is not a scamming scrounger like his parents. First step is to find himself a part-time job. Second step is to tell his parents to leave him alone. He needs to strike out on his own. At present he is just a spoilt Mummys boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How long before Big P falls from slipping on this loose, flimsy rug?
Ha, I hope that when it happens she's home alone with sweet girl. She'll be laying in the floor, Abbie sits down next to her and keeps tapping her device running thru all the restaurants over and over and over. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.