Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to my 50 year reunion next weekend (the 24th - my 69th birthday). Anyway - I need a haircut/style. I’m thinking of this - but my hair is brown and I DON’T want to look like Sherry.

Does it look too matronly - I feel like a young almost 70. Again - I don’t want to be a Sherry lookalike! 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would be surprised if they didn't get him a new one. Or, like was mentioned, give him Ps vehicle and buy her a new one. Terrible time to buy though...
Me too, it could go either way. Hard to tell with them. If the intention all along was to buy him a truck, why didnt they just buy it in June when they sold his? I initially thought they were waiting because buying and registering a car in NC may establish residency. But getting P a new vehicle and giving him hers wont help that cause at all. Who knows? Either way I still think its funny! Golden Boy in his castle on the hill, calling an Uber and begging for Stars. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going to my 50 year reunion next weekend (the 24th - my 69th birthday). Anyway - I need a haircut/style. I’m thinking of this - but my hair is brown and I DON’T want to look like Sherry.

Does it look too matronly - I feel like a young almost 70. Again - I don’t want to be a Sherry lookalike! 🤣
I like that hairstyle... and I think the silver hair is really pretty.. I think Sherry's style looks so harsh the way it is cut which this is totally different... I actually think this style would also suite Abbie... Asshat if you are reading this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I like that hairstyle... and I think the silver hair is really pretty.. I think Sherry's style looks so harsh the way it is cut which this is totally different... I actually think this style would also suite Abbie... Asshat if you are reading this.
Thanks! The silver is pretty, but my hair is colored brown - but the natural is silver. However I’m not ready for that color yet - lol! Thank you again!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Things you can’t unsee…..new tit and Stuff video with the room reveal. And just in case you didn’t know, Big P says “I’m not a professional decorator….”
Hi Guyths ! There is a saying Less is more . Thilla , Thilla , Thilla , What the hell ? What were you thinking ? Were you and Atha in a drunk stupor when you designed and painted thus Smurf inspired room ? How about you and Atha hire a " Professional Interior Designer " to design , paint , and decorate a room in your house ? You can both set back and drink to your heart consents . Atha whiskey , Thilla cheap wine . F.U. Asa and Cilla !

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I love it! You'll own the room! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A wall of painted frames filled with nothingness. If that is not a truthful depiction of what Pig represents,then I do not know what is.
F239B1FD-B016-4721-8DF2-57FB8F45F06F.jpeg

I despise all the various hues of blue this dummy has incorporated into one room. Nothing matches…grrrrrrr…Huge pet peeve for Me oW. 😏
4BD8CEE9-963E-4CAF-A27E-264602C20D7D.jpeg

We got this mirror at Kirklands. We could not wait to get it hung just so we could put this monstrosity of a vase full of fake ass flowers right in front of it.
23E6577A-B589-4804-859B-CB0AA7EB6E7F.jpeg

As much as I dislike the colors chosen for this room, it does not compare to my hatred for the furniture placement. The circle shelf deal on one wall. The offset bar on the other..ugh. Nothing is quite centered. It would drive me damn crazy. Moobie would be sipping his large glass of My wife gets slimmer the more I drink on the rocks out at the ugly ass Tiki bar before I EVER moved some cookie monster blue piece of furniture that does not fit into a room just so he could get trashed in the sitting room as opposed to anywhere else in the Moldy Sty. HELL NO!
E935B082-6DA6-4ABB-ABE8-18FCD216AD64.jpeg

This room is 💯 the equivalent to the XXXXXXX Tho Exthited shirt on Amazon. Cheap, ugly and lacking any type of planning much less creativity. Throw it together and cross your fingers it makes for good content. Pathetic ass witch.
OH! And there is this…LMAO! 😂
7FF43B63-FD64-4CB2-B666-26A9F3FF54DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A wall of painted frames filled with nothingness. If that is not a truthful depiction of what Pig represents,then I do not know what is.
View attachment 761737
I despise all the various hues of blue this dummy has incorporated into one room. Nothing matches…grrrrrrr…Huge pet peeve for Me oW. 😏
View attachment 761738
We got this mirror at Kirklands. We could not wait to get it hung just so we could put this monstrosity of a vase full of fake ass flowers right in front of it.
View attachment 761742
As much as I dislike the colors chosen for this room, it does not compare to my hatred for the furniture placement. The circle shelf deal on one wall. The offset bar on the other..ugh. Nothing is quite centered. It would drive me damn crazy. Moobie would be sipping his large glass of My wife gets slimmer the more I drink on the rocks out at the ugly ass Tiki bar before I EVER moved some cookie monster blue piece of furniture that does not fit into a room just so he could get trashed in the sitting room as opposed to anywhere else in the Moldy Sty. HELL NO!
View attachment 761743
This room is 💯 the equivalent to the XXXXXXX Tho Exthited shirt on Amazon. Cheap, ugly and lacking any type of planning much less creativity. Throw it together and cross your fingers it makes for good content. Pathetic ass witch.
I have been trying to write a review on this room reveal and you nailed it. Neither of them have style or class so this room speaks to exactly who they are, complete cheap trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Asshat may not have the butt & the thighs that Princess P does, but his gut is the same size if not slightly bigger. And the moobs as well.

View attachment 761586
why are they always putting tit infront of windows?? That thing is hideous. They have zero taste in anything, Cilla is just buying random tit and throwing it together.

that living room does my nut in to start with. There’s nothing logical about it, there’s about 50,000 doors so the room looks like a corridor. The room is too long and thin which makes it even more corridor like. The doors open over the fireplace so you can’t see it, there’s too many windows so it makes half the wall space unusable. There’s nowhere to put the furniture that makes sense because of the door and window issue and the fact that the main focal point of the room is hidden by the doors. It winds me up every time they sit in it, it doesn’t flow at all. The only thing they could do to make it slightly better is completely close the set of doors nearest the pool and never use them. Then the top part of the room is the corridor and the rest of the room is set up around the fireplace- which now isn’t in the middle of the ‘room’ but at least the room feels like a room and not a walk way to the office. Yeah I’ve watched too many property/interior design/ renovation tv shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Things you can’t unsee…..new tit and Stuff video with the room reveal. And just in case you didn’t know, Big P says “I’m not a professional decorator….”
Ohhhh you know that photo was a gift for the Tattlers, a gif I say a gif

I think the truck stuff is a hoot. This is all jmo but I think after Isaiah went truck camping with his friend he wanted a truck as well.
But for once, they didnt run out and buy him what he wanted. Instead, they sold his SUV to Kylie, and gave him Asa's Toyota.
I think his plan was to outfit that old truck for camping, like other vloggers do, and it backfired. Asa said that truck was what, 15 or 20 years old with well over 200k on it. What were they thinking?
I'll be curious to see of they actually purchase a new one, or pay to fix the old one though!!
Show of hands if you think we'll ever see that camper trailor again, my bet is that he tried to get his money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me too, it could go either way. Hard to tell with them. If the intention all along was to buy him a truck, why didnt they just buy it in June when they sold his? I initially thought they were waiting because buying and registering a car in NC may establish residency. But getting P a new vehicle and giving him hers wont help that cause at all. Who knows? Either way I still think its funny! Golden Boy in his castle on the hill, calling an Uber and begging for Stars. :)
I think they must have ordered something and it's probably taking longer with the chip shortage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And there it is. His “truck broke down” and he can’t afford to fix it. F’ing grifter.
What a grifting little twit. Does that poseur know that "gas" means "good ass tit"?

I really like that style when it is cut in a feminine way. Poor Sherry looks like she went to a $6 barber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And there it is. His “truck broke down” and he can’t afford to fix it. F’ing grifter.
Haha...he said he's got to pay for a car. 😂😂😂😂 Buy a poor college kid a coffee! 🤑🤑

Yeah asshole. Thank the people

How long before all that tacky tit on the ginormous circle shelf is pulled off and broken? Til the couch is pee stained and broken from rocking?
How much does a star cost?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha...he said he's got to pay for a car. 😂😂😂😂 Buy a poor college kid a coffee! 🤑🤑
And wasnt it just a few months ago all three of them were bragging about vlogging being Isaiahs job, and he is successful?! No need for a menial job when he's such a YT baller.
And when P did his Costco haul Isaiah said "Well I was planning on paying..."
Really? Really Isaiah? That massive mess was over the price of a Dunkin coffee and munchkin. Hell his protein powder was probably $40 alone. If he could afford $500 at Costco, well thats a lot toward a car repair. Add a little more and make a down payment on a reliable used vehicle.
He will be 20 next month. Still counting on Mommy and begging for stars because his vlogs are not getting views.
Stay gold, Ponyboy. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.