Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They think the dumb tit they say are clever catch phrases... or trademarks of their "brand " remember the tacky, cheap ornaments they did last year with just random crap they always say on it... how is "I'm so excited" interesting or special... to me it's somP always says because she isn't smart enough to say anything else and has nothing of value to offer.

I helped develop merch for several folks (who are way more famous than the Maasholes) and the goal was always to create designs that would appeal to more than just a small fraction of the core audience. If your merch is too brand specific it has a very short life and very little sell potential.

Their stuff looks like they went into a free draw program and slap something together in 2 minutes... then use a print on demand site that will throw it on whatever to produce the cheapest, lowest quality possible.
I'm holding out for the Velveeta T shirt and Ranch Dressing hoodie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Guyths! Gather up your ghoulfriends and head on over to SelfishWRLD. Visit with Jerry and GM Sherry and get your Halloween freak on!

0C6A19A1-A31D-4E2F-8AFC-B22052252AF9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did anyone hear about the woman who had a family vlog with 500k subscribers deleted her channel and Insta over backlash? She was making her 9 yr old son pose for the vlog thumbnail while crying over his sick puppy. It was awful.

This is what we should hope for with FA. Just one disgusting moment to go viral....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Asshat may not have the butt & the thighs that Princess P does, but his gut is the same size if not slightly bigger. And the moobs as well.

Screenshot (2).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My daughter was a 2020 grad as well and their freshman year was SO not the norm. They were really limited in who they could hang with - Isaiah got close to the people in his dorm floor, he didn't have actual classes, clubs didn't meet. It really was a crappy year to be a freshman. I hope this year he gets involved and meets more people
If Isaiah doesn't make friends, I don't think it will be the condo's fault. The first time I went to college, it was a big university with a traditional campus culture...and even the commuter students, who lived at home with parents instead of in dorms or nearby apartments, made plenty of friends through classes and clubs and whatnot. The second time I went to college, I spent the first two years at a community college, which of course doesn't have dorms at all...and, again, we all made plenty of friends in our classes, formed study groups, etc. Hopefully the App State kids will have a chance to do the same this year, since it does seem like they missed out on a lot last year.

Reactions: 12
Flowers are KILLING them and their allergies. Have you thought of…you know…seeing a doctor for help regulating them? Of course not. They’d make you step on a scale and tell you you need to lose weight. She’d rather suffer.

My daughter was a 2020 grad as well and their freshman year was SO not the norm. They were really limited in who they could hang with - Isaiah got close to the people in his dorm floor, he didn't have actual classes, clubs didn't meet. It really was a crappy year to be a freshman. I hope this year he gets involved and meets more people
My daughter as well. This year she is on campus and having a blast! Two weeks in and she has met a bunch of new people, gets along great with her roommate and has joined two clubs. Making up for lost time. Personally I would have left him in campus for another year. Sucking off the teat is a turn off for friends (girlfriends or boyfriends). And being able to look past his arrogant attitude. I had a little hope for him when he left. I don’t now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Things you can’t unsee…..new tit and Stuff video with the room reveal. And just in case you didn’t know, Big P says “I’m not a professional decorator….”
Look at those big fat 100% British pork sausage fingers in the thumbnail.

1631565963960.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Asa wanted a man cave to drink whiskey.
Why not move out to Summers shack?
I know! I know!
Because he cant be that far away from his Autism Princess- lord knows what she'd do to Big P if Asa was out there!
And......
If he's out there, P would have to watch her. Get up and follow her as she goes room to room, etc.
Too much work for her.
So drink by your pink curtains Asa. Maybe your balls can go on the shelf above your head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And there it is. His “truck broke down” and he can’t afford to fix it. F’ing grifter.
Remember how I said if Isaiah doesn't make friends, I don't think it will be the condo's fault? It's gonna be the fault of bullshit like this. What a little creep...if he's this self-important and entitled in public, imagine what he must be like in private. No wonder Paige dumped him.

Priscilla's new sitting room looks awful. There is not a single thing about it that is not "off" in some way...from the size and placement of the furniture, to the clashing close-but-not-close-enough blues of the sofa and wall, to the weird fake flowers on the mantle with a painting that doesn't match the color scheme. It amazes me how she can be so obsessed with appearances, and try so hard to be trendy...and yet still never get it quite right.

On the bright side, at least now Abbie has another place to sit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And there it is. His “truck broke down” and he can’t afford to fix it. F’ing grifter.
Yeah asshole. Thank the people

Remember how I said if Isaiah doesn't make friends, I don't think it will be the condo's fault? It's gonna be the fault of bullshit like this. What a little creep...if he's this self-important and entitled in public, imagine what he must be like in private. No wonder Paige dumped him.

Priscilla's new sitting room looks awful. There is not a single thing about it that is not "off" in some way...from the size and placement of the furniture, to the clashing close-but-not-close-enough blues of the sofa and wall, to the weird fake flowers on the mantle with a painting that doesn't match the color scheme. It amazes me how she can be so obsessed with appearances, and try so hard to be trendy...and yet still never get it quite right.

On the bright side, at least now Abbie has another place to sit.
How long before all that tacky tit on the ginormous circle shelf is pulled off and broken? Til the couch is pee stained and broken from rocking?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the truck stuff is a hoot. This is all jmo but I think after Isaiah went truck camping with his friend he wanted a truck as well.
But for once, they didnt run out and buy him what he wanted. Instead, they sold his SUV to Kylie, and gave him Asa's Toyota.
I think his plan was to outfit that old truck for camping, like other vloggers do, and it backfired. Asa said that truck was what, 15 or 20 years old with well over 200k on it. What were they thinking?
I'll be curious to see of they actually purchase a new one, or pay to fix the old one though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the truck stuff is a hoot. This is all jmo but I think after Isaiah went truck camping with his friend he wanted a truck as well.
But for once, they didnt run out and buy him what he wanted. Instead, they sold his SUV to Kylie, and gave him Asa's Toyota.
I think his plan was to outfit that old truck for camping, like other vloggers do, and it backfired. Asa said that truck was what, 15 or 20 years old with well over 200k on it. What were they thinking?
I'll be curious to see of they actuall
purchase a new one, or pay to fix the old one though!!
I would be surprised if they didn't get him a new one. Or, like was mentioned, give him Ps vehicle and buy her a new one. Terrible time to buy though...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.