Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have Amazon Prime, watch “LulaRich”. Documentary on LulaRoe. Gives a frightening look inside MLMs. No doubt just like SlimeLife. The amount of money the top earners/recruiters make is STAGGERING and disgusting
Great…I forgot about that coming on Prime. Will watch next. Thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Y’all I came here tonight strictly for the blue wall, pepto curtains😂 summer can’t even lie straight, it looks so good. The lies girl the lies. It looks like a pedalo puked in your house. Like some weird ass dollhouse vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their sadness in this video reminded me of the video preceeding Sandy joining the household. The only time Prissass shows real emotions of sadness is when Publix is out of Pickled Okra.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love the dialogue between Asshat and Big P

Asshat: I am emotional cause Abbie has a friend to just come pick her up and take her places
Big P: Yeah
Asshat: Ya know, she's not respite or a caregiver but a real friend
Big P: Yeah
Asshat: That's cool
Big P: Right

Big P could give a tit as long as someone else is taking Abbie out of the house AND Big P refused to add anything of substance to the conversation because she's on her phone and doesn't give two shits about what Asshat is saying and wishing he would shut the duck up and leave her alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh they know full well they already have "those kinds of fans." And they don’t care. They certainly seem to enjoy and encourage it... guess any attention on them is good attention.

Gotta have the giant bottles of liquor as a design element... and minibar close at hand

Did he say Priscilla does most of the cooking, cleaning and dishes?
🙂🙂😁😁😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's just stimming...

But seriously... why film this? He has to notice it at this point... starting to think he likes degrading women. Why he is always filming P in the worst ways and times possible, constantly filming Summer digging in her crotch. Hell he even removes Abbie's dignity every chance he gets. Maybe it makes him feel like more of a man and sense of control over these females.
Yup! Asswipe is a disgusting, narcissistic dingleberry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is Summer giving them free respite? Asshat was bragging about how Abbie has "friends"...not respite that come and take her to eat. Either they are using Summer ...or Asshat is lying.
Summer is definitely invested in Sweet Girl, but AssA’s comment (paraphrased here) was too much:

“I got a little emotional walking in... because our daughter has a friend who picks her up and takes her places... hangs out with her. It’s not like respite or a caregiver... it’s just a friend. That’s what’s cool.”

D27B4388-F482-4958-A7C6-F992A55FBEAF.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I am just responding and I don't know if this was mentioned because I just don't have time to go through their nauseating vlogs. Did they say they were reaching out to the Jacksonville PD to do training?
If so, they will immediately get shut down. Police departments do not use individuals for training like this. They use only qualified organizations to speak with about health services and community understanding. It would be a total lie, unless they went under the guise of a non-profit organization and I don't know of one organization that would have A&P speak for them, in this capacity. Heck, I have 4 kids on the Autism Spectrum and don't feel like I am close to talking about how to respond to individuals on the Autism Spectrum (which there is a whole thing of only allowing Autism individuals to put their knowledge in to these situations, I also believe parents can speak about how they de-esculate situations and how they handle them too because that is what officers are coming from). Saying this though, it takes parents that have been there for years and been through training and teachings with non-profits to be able to host those educational meetings. A&P haven't been even close to handling what some parents have to handle. They have thankfully been very privileged, especially recently, on having the funds to handle their child, and being able to have respite when it becomes too much. Not a lot of parents get this and many are just downright exhausted.
Like another person stated, it is very hard to keep respite care providers. In my area, ours gets paid $8.50 per hour for 1 child and an additional $2.25, if they have another child (maximum of 2 kids) but they are allowed to watch up to 8 kids but don't get paid a dime extra and parents cannot pay any difference either. Most places in my area, minimum wages are $10/hour and that is flipping burgers at McDs. I have 1 worker and we treat her like gold to keep her because she is sooo wonderful and my kids love her. If I needed to hire someone, it would be impossible to find anyone else right now...
I think they have officially ran out of content and are grasping at straws to keep FatheringAutism going..
Yes. I think they were relying on SelfieWrld to fill the gap caused by FA declining viewers and subs and that hasn't and probably won't happen.
I hope Josh pays them an impromptu visit in disguise while he's down in FL
Don't foget to wear a mask Josh and better have some body sanitizer handy if you should pay them a visit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ummm....did she seriously design a nursery for their living room. Nothing says comfort like baby blue and cotton candy colored curtains.

What disgusting responses!
That's the room they are redecorating ? Looks like a Smurf threw up .

Y’all I came here tonight strictly for the blue wall, pepto curtains😂 summer can’t even lie straight, it looks so good. The lies girl the lies. It looks like a pedalo puked in your house. Like some weird ass dollhouse vibes.
The room looks like a Smurf threw up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If you have Amazon Prime, watch “LulaRich”. Documentary on LulaRoe. Gives a frightening look inside MLMs. No doubt just like SlimeLife. The amount of money the top earners/recruiters make is STAGGERING and disgusting
I'm binge watching right now....on episode 4....its very good.
Slimelife sounds like they have stolen words and "inspo" directly from the LuLaRoe founders. Its astounding!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Summer is definitely invested in Sweet Girl, but AssA’s comment (paraphrased here) was too much:

“I got a little emotional walking in... because our daughter has a friend who picks her up and takes her places... hangs out with her. It’s not like respite or a caregiver... it’s just a friend. That’s what’s cool.”

View attachment 756918
Does Abbie have classmates her age in the school she attends ? Why doesn't she have friends her own age ? What about a peer group ? My daughter has always had people about her age for through out her life for social interaction , friendships , birthday celebrations , movies , swimming , rowboating , walks , outdoor and indoor activities . I have always wondered why Abbie only has family members or respite for her interaction with people ?

Reactions: 17
Whoa, big downer from Joyce.Edward.12!!! Just when I was feeling good about being a (retired) nurse she comes along and tells us to “get over ourselves!” And we get way more praise than any other occupation (implying it’s not really deserved?) And it’s a funny thing about nursing in my opinion. It’s more of a calling than just randomly picking the “occupation”. But it’s just my opinion like I said. Thanks Joyce! 🤡
Comesitbyme…you should go on the comments and give that Joyce a good ol’ tongue lashing!!! People like her just infuriate me. Thank you for your past dedication and what you have of yourself during your nursing days. I applaud you my Dear. 💕

In addition to keeping Abbie in the truck by herself while they went to watch Isaiah dive.
That still blows my mind. They continue to make bad decisions, when it comes to Abbie, yet have never experienced any bad outcomes. They’re damned lucky.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok, super late to the party. If you can watch the Lula Rich series on Prime. We all know P's a scamming MLM'er, but WOW. You can really see P in this. The quotes, posts, all of it. It was well produced and super interesting!

What wasnt interesting? FA of course.
Asa has been talking about Abbie forming sentences off and on for several years. Does he forget his own story lines?

I have noticed that Big P is somewhat chilly to Summer since she escaped. And I've noticed that Asa always says Summer texted him about Abbie.
Big P is pissed that her bestie/babysitter/daughter has left her, and she isnt hiding it very well.

That new room. Jesus take the wheel.
It looks like an 80's Miami condo. Still using the cheap ass fake flowers, cramming every inch of space with big clunky pieces like that bar, and still cramming every inch of her fat ass in that chair. I was waiting for Big Candy Lorraine to stroll through with her straw purse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thurston Howell III exclaimed, “First the tiki bar by the pool, then the wine bar in the dining room, and now the liquor bar in the sitting room. We must drop in for a visit with these savages, Lovey!”

1CCAF25B-F662-4DC8-AF16-84950F0E8E19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have noticed that Big P is somewhat chilly to Summer since she escaped. And I've noticed that Asa always says Summer texted him about Abbie.
Big P is pissed that her bestie/babysitter/daughter has left her, and she isnt hiding it very well.
did you notice though at the end when summer was leaving big p calls out ‘I love you’ to summer, but she doesn’t even look back and doesn’t acknowledge that she said it all and carries on talking and walking to the gate. It was so awkward for P, it was awkward watching p’s fakeness but I did think ‘well done summer!’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Abbie really looks like Pigcill facially. I noticed this especially in this vlog how she is morphing into her mother the older she gets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. Princess P's skin was looking really SPAM-tastic. Especially on her chest. Maybe it was partly because of the lighting... but still!

View attachment 755207
Her face looked better when they were broke and she was rubbing Bath and Bodyworks body lotion all over her face. Her “#mylifeisbetterthanyours” doesn’t look so amazthing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her face looked better when they were broke and she was rubbing Bath and Bodyworks body lotion all over her face. Her “#mylifeisbetterthanyours” doesn’t look so amazthing
You know, she looked happier back then also.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.