Fathering Autism #100 School Daze, SlimeLife Haze, A and P won’t change their ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did tried to help… but of course it was too heavy.. and someone had to film because they have no other content. She was breathing so hard from when she DID help.. probably wore her out. Friends didn’t help.. cause they don’t have friends. We live in the country and my husband and I needed help moving something, we jumped on 4wheeler went to neighbors house, he said sure let me call my buddy and we will be right over.. well… 6 guys came over, we were ONLY expecting 2 people, and another came by as they were finishing up. Friends and neighbors always will help..I feel sad that they can’t experience True Friendship where nothing is expected from them in return.
I dont understand why they dont pay someone to deliver the couch.

Are they no longer hanging out in the living room because of the smell of that couch Abbie sits on? Seems like that is where they would want to hang out. I really dont see that couch surviving the rocking and pee accidents long.

Reactions: 15
Even though they have no friends to help (we don’t have friends either), he could have shelled out $100 bucks and hired someone. He waste all kinds of money on other tit, why not something useful. Instead he risks his back for vlog content. ‘Stupid Needs No Words’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I dont understand why they dont pay someone to deliver the couch.

Are they no longer hanging out in the living room because of the smell of that couch Abbie sits on? Seems like that is where they would want to hang out. I really dont see that couch surviving the rocking and pee accidents long.
So it's just the 3 of them now. Abbie has her couch and they have their couch? They'll just leave her in there by herself and they'll be in "their" room?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So it's just the 3 of them now. Abbie has her couch and they have their couch? They'll just leave her in there by herself and they'll be in "their" room?
I bet Abbie will also want to be in there.. so she can tap them and ask for snacks...:p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Abbie strips all her clothes off and has massive diarrhea on that new sofa during one of Percillerpotamus's lispstick live shows!!
Talk about hilarious 😂!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why do they never discipline Abbie? She shouldnt be chucking drinks round at her age. They are making a huge rod for their backs. It will not be amusing when she weighs twice her present weight and is behaving like that.

That whole car conversation was so contrived. They are so desperately trying to sound all happy happy but in reality I think they are so miserable with just being stuck at home with only Abbie. Their whole dull life is consumed with what to put in the next vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She did tried to help… but of course it was too heavy.. and someone had to film because they have no other content. She was breathing so hard from when she DID help.. probably wore her out. Friends didn’t help.. cause they don’t have friends. We live in the country and my husband and I needed help moving something, we jumped on 4wheeler went to neighbors house, he said sure let me call my buddy and we will be right over.. well… 6 guys came over, we were ONLY expecting 2 people, and another came by as they were finishing up. Friends and neighbors always will help..I feel sad that they can’t experience True Friendship where nothing is expected from them in return.
Im gonna guess that sofa was about 135 lbs. He has no nads (Cilla has them in her purse) so he didn't have to worry about straining too much. How do you like that Josh? Too mean?

• Haha
Im gonna guess that sofa was about 135 lbs. He has no nads (Cilla has them in her purse) so he didn't have to worry about straining too much. How do you like that Josh? Too mean?
Speaking of ASSa's nads, I saw them the other day hanging off a truck in front of me 🤔 I took a pic for all the Tattlers to see and forgot about it until I read your post!!! 🤭😂😂😂
240943087_1890005064533216_1426302231759220149_n.jpg
241051606_827804917929578_7090103875332580601_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why not just say you gave it to Summer? You don't have any friends.
LOL... thats exactly what I thought. Summer is the only one that would take anything from that house.. she is used to the smells.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
LOL... thats exactly what I thought. Summer is the only one that would take anything from that house.. she is used to the smells.
And it could be why there was a maassive pot of citrus and spices brewing on the stove in the girls’ new digs. To freshen their home and reduce the hand-me-down couch odor.

• Haha
“ Hi hi hi “. 😖😬😵‍ it’s her. Thar she blows live as can be On FB. for however longs she‘s alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.