Fathering Autism #100 School Daze, SlimeLife Haze, A and P won’t change their ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this is not too long, please let me know if it is

Thread suggestion:

Fathering Autism #101: Sofa or couch; A&P perfectly define the term slouch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice in the new vlog around 5:30 how hard Abbie was rocking the truck. If you look at both Hippopotamus and KnowItAllAss they are both being rocked.
Also the amount of time they both took to define a sofa vs couch was annoying. It’s just another place for them to sit at, like the bedroom, kitchen, living room, pool, car, should I go on??? And to think they spent so much time picking a couch that in the wise words of an adoring mother of 2 says “it can fit 2 humans... and 2 dogs” Yeah, I’m sure the humans you birthed feel the love Thilla.
I purely only watch these videos to see how fake Thilla can look. And her excitement was literally only for her couch... or sofa... whatever lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Praying for any Tattlers that live in the path of Ida. I am in Mississippi, I have family in Louisiana also that are going to be in the wrath of her hurricane. We are going to be getting rain and strong winds that will produce tornadoes during the night.. which is even scarier.. y’all hold on tight it’s going to be a bumpy ride!!
Praying that angels will watch over you, your family and others in Ida’s path. Be safe. Hugs to you. 😇🙏

Man, I bet he is a mean son of a witch off camera.
View attachment 735745
Those look like magnets hanging from her ears, not earrings! 🧲

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Fathering Autism #101: Asa wishes he was free of the woman who baths in Charcuteries

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion #101
Mothering its just not her jam
She even calls poor Abby Ann.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maass’s new diet comin’ in hot!
Well, lookie here, it’s called PHOTO SHOP!

Edit: THREAD SUGGESTION:

Maybe in P’s distorted mind she sees herself as a Kaley Cucoco look alike in her new tv series Meet Cute!🤣🤣🤣🐷
She could wear that yellow dress for Halloween and be a LEMON DROP!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow Priscilla is a lazy slob, did she even try help ASA with the couch?
I would Never let my husband throw a sofa on his back and haul it into our house while I laughed and made jokes! She didn’t even try to help him! Omg!

The total lack of respect those 2 idiots had for that new sofa/couch/huge cushion for Percillerpotamus's huge ass, spoke volumes about them.
#summermagliochetti
#raisedinabarn
#livedinapigstyanditshows
If people came in my house and put their bare feet up on my sofa, or is it couch, they would get a good boot out the door!

Reactions: 18
Wow! Priscilla's delusional fantasy world is rubbing off on Asa. He's going to set things up so Abbie will be able to text Summer! (Did you bother to check with Summer if that would be ok with her?) Letting her get out of the car alone to walk up to the school door, or to Summer's door, etc...showing more independence. (Boy, is that going to backfire! Will you or Priscilla be able to get out of the car and chase/catch her when she elopes?)
Wow! These two are definitely not rowing with all oars. It's really pathetic and scary!
They will say Abbie didn’t elope… she was training for her schools track team.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Baseball caps are a American thing . Yes the caps Asa wears do look ridiculous . In America the bill is curbed because when not worn we usually put the cap in our back pocket . Asa is a narrcisstic CREEP who knows nothing about manners he is not a gentleman . Here in America we take off the B.B.C ( Base ball cap ) when we enter our home as well family , friends or neighbors home , also places of business , dinning . B.B.C 's are for out side sports and outside activity also worn in sport arenas . B.B.C's are worn in Home Improvement Centers just a cool thing to wear . Asa is ........ NOT COOL !
He looks like that fat kid from The Little Rascals with that stupid baseball cap!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Fathering autism 101 pigscillas facial distortion is of epic proportion🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Asshat was feeling a little…Extra on tonight’s vlog!
Screenshot_20210829-223054~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-214014~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-222854~3.png

This made me laugh!

Screenshot_20210829-224222~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-224944~2.png

OMG, the humpers comments on Asshole getting the couch in the house 🤮

Screenshot_20210829-222937~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-225033~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-223935~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-225615~2.png

Screenshot_20210829-223858~2.png

Screenshot_20210830-001241~4.png

Screenshot_20210829-233358~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He looks like that fat kid from The Little Rascals with that stupid baseball cap!
And now it’s time for another episode of “Who Wore It Better?” - Baseball Caps. Was it Spanky McFarland from The Little Rascals or AssA McMaassive from SpankyWRLD?

BFE5412A-9082-42DC-B940-14AC2389A5E7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, considering these were taken most likely on the same day, since it's the same dress and same earrings. Looks like she skewed the photo to elongate her fat face and you can also see in the last photo the brush strokes where the photoshop tool left jagged edges on her skin. Also in that last photo take note near the red arrow, she has the same color dots in her hair as her earrings. She must have tried to manipulate that area of the photo as well. She's a hot mess and so deep in denial she's drowning.

View attachment 735679 View attachment 735687

View attachment 735681
She has made her neck about the size of her wrist, look at the necklace🤔😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They are finally making a sensory room… oh and they totally aren’t making money off of their daughter…. I mean they barely have any links to make money..
49021AF4-9918-4EDA-A642-C2E808A3FD67.png

I think he's too lazy to edit out shots that most people would edit out of anybody (adult or child) out of common courtesy and appropriateness. But I also don't think either one of them has the protective tendency that most parents have with their daughters. They have to keep Abbie close out of necessity because she cannot be trusted not to wreak havoc, so they probably don't think they have the concerns other parents would have about her being with the wrong crowd or boys/men.

To me Priscilla has a really naïve/permissive attitude towards sexual things. I could provide a list of examples. Basically defending her husband having an extramarital affair with another woman (sans protection) while she was left to care for their infant/toddler. Allowing her husband to record a scantily clad teenager/20-something woman (Summer) day after day. Allowing dressing and bathing of her daughter to fall to her husband instead of her doing it. Some of her most cringey TikToks, worst of all the "milkshake" one. Defending hashtagging her minor daughter with a hashtag used by people lusting after girls.

And then there's SelfieWRLD. That concept has "BAD IDEA" written all over it, but Priscilla is too brain dead to grasp why a business which allows minors to come in unaccompanied by adults (who probably will NOT want to come because you make them pay full price) to be photographed by complete strangers sprawled out in various sets including one she hashtagged as "sunsoutbunsout"--is a scandal waiting to happen. I don't know if it's the case for every location, but judging by the ones their business is tagged in it's like a beacon for extremely lonely and desperate women who wish to be ogled by as large an audience as possible.

Even laying that aside, SelfieWRLD is just a dumb concept. The vast majority of pictures I see of it look like hot garbage. Even those with attractive subjects often look low quality--low resolution, blurred, poorly framed, etc. With very few exceptions (less than 10%) it all just looks like tacky, poorly lit low-budget shite that will look embarrassingly dated within two years.
Sex sells and P buys it up like one of her daily Publix shopping trip.

Tonights vlog-

I wonder why they didn’t have any of his friends help with the moving of the couch….😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are finally making a sensory room… oh and they totally aren’t making money off of their daughter…. I mean they barely have any links to make money..View attachment 736173

I wonder why they didn’t have any of his friends help with the moving of the couch….😏
What friends🤔😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are finally making a sensory room… oh and they totally aren’t making money off of their daughter…. I mean they barely have any links to make money..View attachment 736173

What friends? They don't have any!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The beast thought she was being all cute and dainty by not helping with the couch, in reality she's just a lazy useless slob who was worried she'd duck up her knees/hips/back because she's already carrying 400 pounds of flab and gunt. You NEVER see her doing anything physical. All she does is eat, play on her phone, food prep and go shopping. You never see her doing any DIY or stuff in the garden. Useless fatty. #bossbabe #IDDbabe

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The beast thought she was being all cute and dainty by not helping with the couch, in reality she's just a lazy useless slob who was worried she'd duck up her knees/hips/back because she's already carrying 400 pounds of flab and gunt. You NEVER see her doing anything physical. All she does is eat, play on her phone, food prep and go shopping. You never see her doing any DIY or stuff in the garden. Useless fatty. #bossbabe #IDDbabe
& waddle. She will waddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She did tried to help… but of course it was too heavy.. and someone had to film because they have no other content. She was breathing so hard from when she DID help.. probably wore her out. Friends didn’t help.. cause they don’t have friends. We live in the country and my husband and I needed help moving something, we jumped on 4wheeler went to neighbors house, he said sure let me call my buddy and we will be right over.. well… 6 guys came over, we were ONLY expecting 2 people, and another came by as they were finishing up. Friends and neighbors always will help..I feel sad that they can’t experience True Friendship where nothing is expected from them in return.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.