Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am frightened, and no qualms admitting it! I am essential service, and have to report unless I get sick myself. It is going to be bad for a long time. Worse than this, for several months. It is everywhere by now, or will be soon. There are not enough tests to even get the real number. We arent even testing in Ohio anymore, we need to save the tests for medical personal to be tested themselves, so they can keep serving people. We are also seeing the "risk group" shifting to include people of all ages becoming seriously ill, not just the elderly or compromised. Actually, I think a 12 yr in Tenn is currently in ICU...think its TN. New Orleans is getting ready to surpass NYC as the current "hotspot", and soon another city and state will surpass them.

For the past 10 days I have gone to work, where we have no masks but do have gloves, and take every precaution recommended....and come directly home. I have Lysol in purse. I even spray my doorknob after I unlock and open the door. I immediately change out of my work clothing and put them in the wash. I shower. Then spray down everything I may have touched in this process. Including the purse Lysol, I spray that with my "safe/after washed hands at home Lysol" LOL. I feel like Sheldon Cooper, but its totally necessary. I dont want to be sick, and do not want to make anyone else sick.

We can thank the good lord that that constantly sniffin', snortin', face-palming pig P isnt an essential worker! I just hope she doesnt contaminate the local stores.
Can you believe I actually had some woman get rude as hell with me today due to my wearing a mask?! I was paying for my nicotine gum and I wore my mask into the store, walked straight to the gum and then directly to the counter to pay bc, I was scared to death to do anything else. She looked at me and thru her hands up in the air, rolled her eyes at me and said," I cant tell how old you are with that stupid thing on!!", oh god almighty I was lit up!! I told her she can be witch without being ignorant, it's two separate things and they can be separate and that I would do without the gum before buying it from her store and I left. Ppl are still thinking that this is a joke, i think!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This reminded me of when she pooped all over her old room in the rental in the night. They didnt show it of course, but Asa said her walls had to be scrubbed, bedding washed or pitched, carpets scrubbed....I cant imagine.
Gross. I didn’t know about that one. Assa and Piggy are truly doing their own daughter a disservice by keeping her with them. Abbie needs to be in a group home where she will be given the proper care she needs/requires. She needs to be watched 24/7. She has the mind of an infant. She should be tethered or in an adult stroller/wheelchair when out in public because she’s a loose cannon.
Asswipe and Piggy for once in your miserable flimflam life put your IDD daughter’s needs before your need for cash. Place her in a home. Honestly, Abbie wouldn’t know the difference or care. You’re both disgusting pieces of cow tit. You money hungry scumbags. Just remember that one day your disgusting display of selfishness and exploitative abuse to your children and pets will come bite you both on your fat asses. The damage will be irreversible.
Asswipe you deadbeat, narcissistic, puny Troll. Acknowledge your first born daughter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As you know ... with younger people it’s hard to even feel symptoms for at least two weeks. Which is why I haven’t gone to see my parents in a while - because I may be carrying it and spreading it to them. I’m embarrassed by my generation. What damn idiots... putting everyone at risk. You should have seen when I went to the grocery store on Friday... I was truly appalled by the way people were acting ... no respect for personal space as we see it now... touching and putting down items ... if you’re not buying it please don’t touch it!
Sad thing is this was an 80 year old man who should know better

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can you believe I actually had some woman get rude as hell with me today due to my wearing a mask?! I was paying for my nicotine gum and I wore my mask into the store, walked straight to the gum and then directly to the counter to pay bc, I was scared to death to do anything else. She looked at me and thru her hands up in the air, rolled her eyes at me and said," I cant tell how old you are with that stupid thing on!!", oh god almighty I was lit up!! I told her she can be witch without being ignorant, it's two separate things and they can be separate and that I would do without the gum before buying it from her store and I left. Ppl are still thinking that this is a joke, i think!
People are crazy. I give you mad props though, trying to quit in the midst of this. I cant. Too nervous. Last week when people were hoarding TP I was traversing the city buying cartons of my smokes. Capital One actually called me to ask if I was making the purchases lol. And I wear gloves all the time now. If I had a mask I'd wear it too!!

Reactions: 6
I think what’s getting to people aside from being cooped up,is the government has no real clear direction on where it is going.
One state calls for this,another for that...and when local governments call for something,it’s more confusing than not.

We all know at this point that numbers being reported daily are by far not even close to fact. So far behind in testing,delays in results,etc.

And the changes daily...first it was older people,then it was kids don’t seem to get it,then it’s actually younger people being hospitalized the most.

I know that medical people are having a tough time in knowing what’s what as well. And asking for supplies to help has become such a political football it’s sickening.
And then of course..we have the stupid shallow people who are making it worse as they don’t heed anything,walk around like all is okay,and while they don’t get sick,spread it to others.
I guess we all have to find a way at this point to rely on one another from a distance and try to encourage,support,and do whatever it takes for us all to come out on the other side of this a bit battered,but hopefully stronger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree except for Asa begging to be taken back. I 100% believe it was her who begged. No proof, just my gut. She is disgustingly in love with him. I dont know why Asa did go back....maybe the trouble he was having with the law...baby mama dumped him....idk...but I think he went back for reasons other than love....and she was happy to have him.
you know I think I agree with you!

And so it begins...
OMG
Asa should be ashamed of himself

I mean, I can find the actual video but not the moment...
it's at the very end

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Asa gets upset when people mock Abbie's noises, but he is willing to make her noises into a text tone (that people may be able to possibly buy/download in the future)?

Imagine at a future meetup, everyone's phones going off with Abbie's "fish bubbles"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I do however think they need to change her routine. Like, focus on handwashing putting her dishes in the sink, taking her plate to the table. Small things like that. She's very capable in doing that and we've seen it before in old vlogs. She even use to unload the dishwasher but now, her parents do every single little thing for her. Dinner time? She sits at the table until she's served then shoves her face in the food. It's been proven she is capable of those things, but A and P have made her lazy without following through and keeping up with a routine. Regardless of what excuse they want to make, routine is key in her remembering how to do things.
Agreed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Florida is not on shutdown. It is up to each locality to decide. I'm really scared now. If we locked down now we'd have a chance to not have hospitals be overwhelmed.
Without a government lockdown people will be like A&P and just ignore it.
We have a mom & pop sporting goods store here in Florida and rumor is we will have to close 3-30-20

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Definitely seems like they’re running out of things to talk about! I don’t know why they made the vlogs centered around her.. there’s only so much someone with disabilities can do to keep things “interesting”. Instead of fathering autism it should be something centered around A and P, or the whole family.. since it’s basically mostly A and P nowadays anyway.. that way poor abbie can get a break

Don’t know who mentioned the 12 year old in the ICU, but it’s not TN, it’s Atlanta, GA ☺ I’m about an hour south of Atlanta and she’s at Children’s Healthcare (hospital) of Atlanta. She’s still on a ventilator.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone here think they are really really getting desperate w the sudden rush to put out so many vlogs?
And the content is absolutely ridiculous to say the least. Sure,maybe the rabid fanatics will eat it all up,but come on,todays park adventure was actually demeaning to Abbie!

Maybe she does do better in school as most kids do,and being home has pushed her off kilter a bit. But damn,try something that will actually be of benefit and may also be a bit more “easy” to master. How about all of the things that BRandi has been doing w her? Or maybe work on just one new word to add to her devices..even one word is a huge achievement. But make it something she can actually benefit from as well.
Maybe it’s actually time to rethink the vlog. It’s been what 4-6 yrs of constant recording? Most of the vids these days consist not of Abbie learning,or even her struggles so much. It’s about dogs,trips,DD,merch being sold and received,sponsors,etc.
Sure,you call it your job,but seriously,Abbie is a human being,not a commodity. She shouldn’t be used for gain. She shouldn’t be peddled at vid con,playlist,etc as “ a star” especially as she has no clue what it all means.
They get ad revenue on each video posted. They are taking advantage of social distancing with more people being home.

And I agree. There are so many other things they could have done with Abbie. It’s like they don’t use their noodle.

I reported them to youtube.

If you want to report go to this link

Click reporting tool.

Choose which option you want to report them for. I chose child endangerment. Although I don’t believe Abbies safety is at risk(besides the fans being a little sketchy), I do believe she is being exploited and if you click child endangerment, exploitation is under that category.

Type in the channel URL(https://www.youtube.com/user/FatheringAutism) and click continue.

The form ask to select 5 videos you’d like to report. I didn’t select any. I just used the description box at the bottom to explain why I feel this channel is in violation. Also make sure to uncheck “Block User” so you don’t block the channel.

I think it’s worth a shot to report because they are literally recording Abbie everyday and uploading her everyday. They do not have her consent to do so. No teen would want their life uploaded like this especially when their family isn’t even providing real educational information. Also the forced meet ups!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤔 Did anyone notice, after she moved in and they showed her room and talked about her "new job", she mentioned something about being happy about now having "2 jobs" because her Mom was on her back about her getting one? I remember this stood out to me because it was the first time I had ever noticed her mentioning her mom, I saw her dad in the vlogs and they mention him now and again, not so much Mom.

Her parents are probably like any parents with a daughter her age, trying to encourage her to grow up, be responsible, plan out and focus more on her future (maybe even question her attachment to a disabled 15 year old, who knows?).

But she seems to enjoy life at the Mass Circus; free room and board, all you can eat, daily Dunkin, lounge on the couch and call it a job, throw together pre-packaged food and call it a meal (and a job?), scroll your phone all day call it work. I mean, that is the kinda life that some people dream of, right Asa ;)

The fact that she is staying there by choice says a lot about her, in my opinion. I think even Isaiah wouldn't live there if he didn't have to, nor any sensible person for that matter.
I don’t live in the US, so don’t understand your taxes and insurance etc, as our healthcare is free, but if Ab is accidentally hurt while out and about with S, say trips and falls and breaks her arm, does S have to have indemnity insurance, as technically she is paid to look after Ab and your medical bills are not cheap, and you are kind of a litigious country ☺(asking for a friend)

Reactions: 3
I don’t live in the US, so don’t understand your taxes and insurance etc, as our healthcare is free, but if Ab is accidentally hurt while out and about with S, say trips and falls and breaks her arm, does S have to have indemnity insurance, as technically she is paid to look after Ab and your medical bills are not cheap, and you are kind of a litigious country ☺(asking for a friend)
I come from a legal family. For S to have to pay, she would have to be negligent. And not just that she looked away and Abbie ran off, but like she left her at the playground to go smoke some weed. The person suing her would have to prove this negligence. And S would actually have to have some wealth that could be taken from her.
So the answer is "it depends."
And this is why, even if I get hurt and someone else could technically be held accountable, I say it happened at home or I'm a clutz. I just want my medical insurance to pay the bill without being any more difficult than they usually are.

Reactions: 7
This may seem somewhat petty but did anyone notice how fast Asa got stern with Isaiah to leave the dog alone when they were in the pool.

Asa keep saying “Go girl go” to Sandy as she tried to swim to get out of the damn pool. As soon as Isaiah touched Sandy to help her, you hear Asa immediately say “Let her go son”.

STFU Asa, how bout you put the camera down and tend to Sandy if you really want her to enjoy being in the pool. He’s so dismissive to Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know how IB is handling their exams, but I'm an AP student and all of our exams are now going to be online at home. Imagine if Isaiah has to take these huge, timed tests in that house WITH ABBIE.

With his luck, Abbie will be yelling during his entire exam.
Yes, I agree, thats why I suggested on an earlier post, that A&P need to cut the apron strings and let their 18 yr old (old enough to go off to war!) go on a road trip to go hang with his naa naa and step papa while in isolation. They have a rural property, and I could study in peace. (And some time away, far from the maddening crowd)

They always have so.e excuse.......
Ab doesn’t have any pincher or grip strength in her fingers to hold a pencil, let alone actually know how to draw and color.

Is your PM Jacinda Ardern? That’s our one 😊 She said we have to go into lockdown basically starting tomorrow.

Where can you see that😟
Me too, funny three of us are following this thread, and there’s only 5 mill of us and 60 mill US, but we know where to find all the scuttlebutt. Hope you are old enough to remember Felicity Ferret from Metro magazine?😂🤧🤒😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Abbie gets a scholarship from taxpayer funded public school coffers to that private school. 🐖 just said so in her Facebook live broadcast for her pyramid scheme.
It's called the mackay scholarship. Look it up.
Even if they do not receive a 100% scholarship, it is once again money that an economically disadvantaged family could use.
Same goes for the Medicaid waiver they get that pays for therapy, (that has not worked after 7 years), respite and a damn garage full of pullups!!
The reason for all these "homeschooling" videos are because they HAVE to work with her and report it to the Florida Department of Education in order to KEEP the scholarship!!
Now. If you do not learn anything else today, you have learned the reason for their sudden interest in Abbie. Her "academics" specifically. They are under mandate by law to do it!!!!!!
They don't wanna loose that money.
Even though 🐖 babe is bringing in $50,000 alledgedly, per month, scamming people.
This is the kind if tit that pisses me off about these hambeasts.
No handouts eh?
Goes against her upbringing does it?
Hypocrites.
Liars.
Garbage people.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.