Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People pay money to see Priss stare off on the couch?

To answer my previous questions, it sounds like this is the ST who visits JSA. Way to go Asa on leaving everyone but your paying asskisser/leghumpers in the dark about ST.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, I know this has already been said but I hate how it's called 'Fathering Autism' for the fact it makes it sound SO impersonal even though it's been said he wants Autism in the title so more people can find it.

Autism and Abbie both start with A so I think it would sound like they at least care if they called it 'Father Abbie' because Fathering Autism makes it sound like they're Fathering ALL Autism and and changing the lives of every single person with an autistic child.

You're not Fathering your own child who you say has this, how you gonna make it sound like you're Fathering ALL Autism and it makes them sound even more stuck up. Trust me, half the people here don't want you to Father their child, ASSa!
I never liked the name because it downplays his wife’s role. It’s supposed to be from the fathers perspective but I find it selfish to not include your wife in something both of you take responsibility in.

BUT it actually doesn’t matter because it’s not like Priscilla does tit anyways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember this video almost 2 years ago regarding speech therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lazy ass P. The reason Abbie was even wandering in circles and ended up stepping on Maverick was bc Asa told Abbie to go say bye to Mom. Abbie approached, and got zero response from P. Not even a grunt, which led Abbie to basically kinda shuffle around confused. Not saying Abbie shouldnt be more careful, but perhaps if P could have summoned the energy to say "Bye!", Abbie would have walked directly away.

And yeah...blame Isaiah for being sick. I dont recall Isaiah looking or acting sick at ALL in their vlogs...and even if he did, what crap are they trying to pull? They arrive home in the middle of the night, and she wakes up the next morning instantly sick? And if THAT excuse didnt satisfy the minions, it was the airplane. In the meantime she's walking around Atlanta touching everything after literally rubbing her entire palm over her face and nose, then touching everything. She just disgusts me on every level.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha ha!
No more sponsoring from Butcher Block.
I hope ALL influencer marketing goes away!!
He thinks he's an influencer. 😄
Beyonce is an influencer!!!
Go away little man.
This face!!!😄😄😄
It's only the beginning Assface!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s face it. P just can’t cope w Abbie home all day. Sure,she will argue that they have her home during summer vacation,but here’s the thing.
They get to send her to camp for a week? 2 Weeks?
How many parents can afford that for any kid these days?
They have numerous people in and out to be w Abbie so she gets a break. And while I absolutely cannot stand the guy,Asa does the most interacting w Abbie,not her.
And while they boo how today about fun time being cancelled,how many other parents are trying to just get by right now,worrying about someone who is ill,someone who lost a job,etc!

They want to put up videos of the therapies Abbie gets? Great- how about the ones where both mother and father are carrying it on at home?
How about a back to back video such as the speech therapy is. Compared to any today where her progress is basically at a stand still?

How about your wife not doing those incredibly stupid TikToks and a sitting down,engaging w Abbie in sort of tnerapy? The homeschool chit about not knowing how rigorous her mornings are at school? Shame on YOU! You should know everything she does down to every last detail! Why? Because it’s what you should also be working on at home!
It’s not that Abbie rebels against routine- she actually has one..5 days a week! And being who Abbie is,she should have that extended as well on the weekends.

Sure,it’s modified to some degree,but damn it,if you all can be on the phone checking the comments,reading here,doing dumb ass TikToks,asking teachers if at 3:30 they are lounging by the pool w drink in hand,the you damned well have the time to do more w Abbie! BTW,NO,teachers are not at the pool at 3:30! Most are still at school,cleaning up after the kids leave,picking up a hat left behind,etc. They then go home,and if they have families do what needs doing for them. Then,before they get to sit for that hour or maybe 2 they are putting together the plans for the next day,Grading papers,calling parents to discuss their child,and so much more!

As to the teachers at Abbies school- you should count yourself as being damned lucky they let you get away w being late so often! It’s not only a rule,but it’s also a sign of respect and courtesy to the teacher and the other students who do show up on time!

Reality check- the rules are for you and your family as well! And if you want other to learn to be accepting and even tolerant of Abbie,but you certainly DO have to aware of their feelings,etc.

Check Yourself Maas family- if not,there will come a day( and nope,no threat meant nor implied) that someone out there is gonna check you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ha ha!
Go away little man.
How do you know? Did they say so? God I hope you're right. That Butcher Box sponsorship REALLY pissed me off. I work with people who struggle to have food, even basic processed crappy food...they would be so happy to have even a 1/4 of that donated meat that P is too lazy to cook. I've been watching them from jump. P always used to cook. Now that they have money, P doesnt cook. They eat out nearly every day, or use their Butcher Box or Hello Fresh only because they are PAID to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How do you know? Did they say so? God I hope you're right. That Butcher Box sponsorship REALLY pissed me off. I work with people who struggle to have food, even basic processed crappy food...they would be so happy to have even a 1/4 of that donated meat that P is too lazy to cook. I've been watching them from jump. P always used to cook. Now that they have money, P doesnt cook. They eat out nearly every day, or use their Butcher Box or Hello Fresh only because they are PAID to do so.
Its on the vlog.
At the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rofflmao- just what I predicted! These companies are NOT goi g to give any more monies away right now or for a bit I to the future until all is stable.

It works the same w the LL company for P! They are owned by a bigger company,globally known,hurting just like most. They would rip LL in a heartbeat if it meant saving the bigger brand.
They will also cut back on product for LL to make sure their product line is doing good.

As for Isiah,yeas,it does suck if the rest of the school year is cancelled. It will suck for thousands upon thousands. Sadly,this is something g no one was/is prepared for. Am sure they will work some way around it as other schools have done,finishing courses online,etc. yes the fun part is gone,but down the road am sure something can be arranged.

As for P,that head cold doesn’t seem to be getting much better does it?Hmm,been home a bit over a week now and still sick? Did ya get tested yet? Maybe even a flu test? Careful,the rest of the fam will be sick soon as well and who will take care of them?
And the dig about the TP? Families,elders,etc who actually haven’t been able to get any at all don’t find it funny at all! Let her use her makeup pads to blow her nose if you haven’t any tissues!
Like any gamble,most knew it wouldn’t last,even without this tragedy happening. But hey,you thought you would rise above them all,and nothing could touch you...

Earth calling Asa!!!

• Heart
In the "secret vlog" today he says Abbie gets it at JSA.
Of course it was all new to him because his dumbass doesn't follow up or be involved.
They leave it to the school.
No telling how often she gets it.
Not that it even matters.
I believe its all an exercise in futility.
She's just too IDD and nobody worked with her at home.
IMO.
I think the St is a complete waste of time and money and would be better spent with a child who has a chance of speaking, no matter what she is shown she doesn’t progress. They can keep telling themselves she is moving forward but the reality is she isn’t.
Their fans are idiots. The vlog the other day with the ST they were saying that the therapist was bothering Abbie and to leave her alone, what cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ha ha!
Go away little man.
This face!!!😄😄😄
🤣🤣🤣 and was pushing so hard and being oh so sincere. Sure show pig sitting next to the pool and then show your 4 filet mignon dinner when alot of your leghumpers are having to cut back drastically. Way to keep it real

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 and was pushing so hard and being oh so sincere. Sure show pig sitting next to the pool and then show your 4 filet mignon dinner when alot of your leghumpers are having to cut back drastically. Way to keep it real
I'd be willing to bet the majority of their leghumpers (i can't believe I just typed that word 😀😀) have or will loose their jobs.
I wish I knew how many Patreon leghumpers they have these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
I won’t begrudge anyone who receives Medicaid for their loved ones if they qualify and truly need it. I know a few people who are fighting to get those benefits and it’s hoops and hurdles,calls and tears many times.
What I do hate is all the rest of what they do. They take great pleasure flaunting the fact that they use their daughter to support the family.
Makeup Silly selling her product line isn’t bad in itself,it’s the company I wholeheartedly object to on principle.
I also am p***ed off that she misrepresented that damned sanitizer to her cult.
Now,if they bought into it,shame on them. Shows how little they actually pay attention to what authorities are sayin/have been saying. To state that a small pea size will do the job,is not only misleading,it’s a damned lie. Guidelines clearly have stated that a coin size is what is warranted. And then,to make sure it covers both the back of the hands,rub until dry.
I hate that the cult bought into the whole” we travelled before the chit hit the fan” BS they spewed! Most know that is a lie!
The whole speech therapy thing was strange in so much that it was filmed a bit back,and we never see them using any of the techniques on the daily vlogs. Again,that pisses me off as we all know people who would literally kill to have just 1/3 of the services they get,and would be fully practicing the same on a daily basis to keep the progress going.

Just an aside...if you really want to complain about the misrepresentation of the hand sanitizer,it would be best to go straight to the parent company. While LL is a company on its own per se they would push the complaints form people into the garbage,and that would be it. The parent company,especially right now can not afford to have any more monies lost due to law suits,etc.
Just a tip,while many places are run by maybe a franchise owner,always go directly to the top (corporate)w a complaint,or even a compliment. They most often will respond quicker and look into the matter. After all,it’s their reputation on the line more so if they are national/global.
I see A made a video peddling LLs hand cream for his terrible hands. Weren't we just talkin about thas t in here? Even now they just can't peddle enough of their tit. And he made a big long exvuse why Butcher Blick isn't sponsoring them any more. Oh and Pilla still sounds like tit.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha!
Go away little man.
This face!!!😄😄😄
His nails are bitten to the quick. No wonder Abbie is orally fixated.

I can't deal with todays Vlog that clicking noise Abbie makes drives me insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see A made a video peddling LLs hand cream for his terrible hands. Weren't we just talkin about thas t in here? Even now they just can't peddle enough of their tit. And he made a big long exvuse why Butcher Blick isn't sponsoring them any more. Oh and Pilla still sounds like tit.
If she's got so much snot that she's using all the damn TP, she needs to be tested ASAP.
I really think they should be in trouble with the CDC for traveling like they did. And the Florida Attorney General's office for those false claims about that hand scamitizer they were hawking!!
I honestly don't recall hearing Isaiah complain or sounding snotty in any of the videos they did while the hambeasts were in Mexico.
That witch got off of that plane sick. IMO.
It would be logistically impossible for her to have caught it from Isaiah.
But...they are blame placers so they blamed Isaiah.
#garbagepeople

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well,when they start having to cut back,they can sell the cart,sell the video crap,heavily discount all of P’s sanitizers and stuff.
Maybe they can do another lemonade stand( early vid w Isiah) to raise money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.