Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

10fingers10toes

This is what Abbie sees when your "fans" gather at a meetup.
clowns.jpg.cf.jpg

And let's not forget the fabulous Maass family on TikTok
Free-Shipping-Boys-Clown-Performance-Costume-Kids-Clown-Costume-Children-Top-and.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

GrammaL

Chatty Member
I won’t begrudge anyone who receives Medicaid for their loved ones if they qualify and truly need it. I know a few people who are fighting to get those benefits and it’s hoops and hurdles,calls and tears many times.
What I do hate is all the rest of what they do. They take great pleasure flaunting the fact that they use their daughter to support the family.
Makeup Silly selling her product line isn’t bad in itself,it’s the company I wholeheartedly object to on principle.
I also am p***ed off that she misrepresented that damned sanitizer to her cult.
Now,if they bought into it,shame on them. Shows how little they actually pay attention to what authorities are sayin/have been saying. To state that a small pea size will do the job,is not only misleading,it’s a damned lie. Guidelines clearly have stated that a coin size is what is warranted. And then,to make sure it covers both the back of the hands,rub until dry.
I hate that the cult bought into the whole” we travelled before the chit hit the fan” BS they spewed! Most know that is a lie!
The whole speech therapy thing was strange in so much that it was filmed a bit back,and we never see them using any of the techniques on the daily vlogs. Again,that pisses me off as we all know people who would literally kill to have just 1/3 of the services they get,and would be fully practicing the same on a daily basis to keep the progress going.

Just an aside...if you really want to complain about the misrepresentation of the hand sanitizer,it would be best to go straight to the parent company. While LL is a company on its own per se they would push the complaints form people into the garbage,and that would be it. The parent company,especially right now can not afford to have any more monies lost due to law suits,etc.
Just a tip,while many places are run by maybe a franchise owner,always go directly to the top (corporate)w a complaint,or even a compliment. They most often will respond quicker and look into the matter. After all,it’s their reputation on the line more so if they are national/global.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MaidenX

VIP Member
A stick of butter an American thing? Don't think so. Baking is the only thing I have use a stick of butter for... and that's the same all over. Think its just a I-cant-cook dump crockpot things... I would be sick if I ate something that was just a pack if fake gravy, pack of ranch dressing mix, and a stick of butter... sodium alone would kill ya

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

drarry

So Asa gets upset when people mock Abbie's noises, but he is willing to make her noises into a text tone (that people may be able to possibly buy/download in the future)?

Imagine at a future meetup, everyone's phones going off with Abbie's "fish bubbles"

• Sick
  • Sad

Take no prisoners

It dosent, it just takes up time....that's it. If you have to "prompt" someone as much as they do her, it is just a waste of time.
I respectfully disagree. Abbie is a person who needs love and guidance just like any child. She is going to rely on people prompting her for almost every task she does for the rest of her life. That is okay. What not is okay is how she is treated. Abbie would be a better person if they didn't treat her like an animal. I totally understand what you are saying. As a direct care professional I find it harder to work with (and like) difficult individuals and usually 90% of the time you meet their parents and understand why they act like they do. I bet a hundred dollars Abbie's teachers feel the same.

• Heart

Morningstar

Just my opinion but I believe the texture of Abbie's hair would do well in what used to be called the Skaters cut. Very short Bob and layered and peaked at the nape of the neck. And dress her in some nice clothing for her age. Burn that Brown sac of a dress and those floppy short shorts. Put on her some nice shoes that support her feet and stop with the hair Barretts and bows. Get the girl a better IPad if there is one. Have one built to her needs. She's got the money. Take it out of your account and start spending on her. She has earned it just by putting up with the yayhoos on parade sticking cameras in her face. I believe she is teachable. People thought Helen Keller couldn't learn either. Let her expand her horizons no matter how big or small with new words to sign..picture learning and speaking. Just don't stop trying because others don't believe in her. Accept her limitations but be open to different paths to get to where she can be. Watch her..listen to her..now is Her time while learning is still possible. Don't make fun of her..mock her..label her or put her in a box. She is not feral. I hate when people use that to describe her. She is a human being, a child deserving of respect, understanding and love. She does things that annoy or make others uncomfortable. She can't help that. She hasn't been taught or who knows maybe she can't control it. But don't be harsh with her. Have mercy. Her parents are the ones taking her places she can not handle. There are other alternatives. They need to use them. I have a disability. There are some places I can not go because a machine I am hooked to is cumbersome, loud and different. I don't go where I would interfere or interrupt or somehow intrude on other people's evening out or special or crowded place. Its a fact and I accept it. There are many other places I can go and alternatives I can create. No problem..I don't mind at all. Just as an infant and children don't belong in some venues. I didn't take mine where they didn't belong. It is called respect and acceptance. Asa needs to learn that And get over it. Maybe one day Abbie can go where he wants her to go. But stop putting the poor girl in places she doesn't like or belong unless she can handle it. First sign of any upset move on with her and think of how trapped she feels. Stop trying to force her to dance to your music. She has to discover her own tempo, her own melody..her song. Then let her dance like no one is watching in the place she loves to be. Whew...sorry so long. God Bless everyone. And I wish you all good health.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

I just watched more of the vlog. Abbie played with the dogs and seemed way more alert than usual. Maybe new meds working, or is she enjoying getting more attention? Maybe she needed a break from school, Summer, and constantly leaving. Idk but she looked vibrant in today’s vlog.

I noticed Abbie asked Asa for a drink and he responded “You want a drink?”, then Abbie walks over to tell Priscilla and Priscilla points to the kitchen. Then Abbie just stands there wobbly for a second, and then she plays with the dog and Asa proceeds to film.

Why did Priscilla point to the kitchen, did she expect Abbie to go pour it herself? Isaiah was in the kitchen, why didn’t they ask him to get it? I don’t understand.....it spaced all of their minds that fast?

Starts at 11:35
Ugh, I skipped through to take a look, it looks like P just ignored her signing and asked her to take P's bowl to the kitchen?? Also I got a glimpse of 11:55, look at how Abbie is hunched over!! That girl needs a back brace seriously, you can buy them online, they have comfortable ones to wear under clothes. Ugh, I shouldn't have watched it's like a play of errors.

I also peeped the caption of the previous vlog "boring is beautiful". :unsure: Pretty sure we recently posted here how Abbie is bored all the time with no activity.

I bet Asa thinks he's so clever using our comments for content ideas, don't ya Mr. Ego. Guess what, at the end of the day you are still a deadbeat dad and all this money that you're making off of this fakery life your showing is sadly not helping Abbie one bit! You are failing her, she has not learned to sign one new word in years, nor appropriately do one new thing on her own without heavy prompting. You are spending so much time playing DEFENSE to deal with the"haters" that you don't see that you are still losing and failing because the GOAL is for Abigail to communicate to the maximum (not the bare minimum) in whatever way she is capable, to be healthy, happy, safe, well cared for and fulfilled on HER level and also to be able to cope in and adjust to life in Society. Put the camera down and do that 🤬!

• Heart

ICAAC

Did some research about Florida Medicaid...
View attachment 98228

Here are the requirements:
View attachment 98229
View attachment 98230

I put in their current info, assuming a conservative 250k yearly between all their ventures...
View attachment 98231

And I got this:
View attachment 98232

I'd love to see people who aren't shy on the phone about this stuff calling next week to report potential Medicaid fraud. The states are required to investigate every allegation, and if they aren't using Medicaid and there's nothing there, it's not a waste of resources at all for the state to just run their names and update their info!

It has been brought to my attention that they use waivers for Abbie as well, so I'm gonna go check out the requirements for that program and see if they are ripping that off. We know that hoard pullups from that program. I'll be lower than the price (2.26 each instead of 2.76 each) I found online to once again be conservative instead of hyperbolic.

8 pullups a day is 6600 a year from the govt just for those. The down payment on their McMansion is 7.5 years worth of saved pullup money. LOL

CRAZY. Name some other free stuff she gets through the waiver program.... I'm gonna research more. I'm thinking she gets one (or both) of these:

Home and Community-Based Services Waivers

Managed Medical Assistance Waiver

Federal Waivers Info

Gotta find the requirements for that stuff.
You my dear, are the winner of this thread on ONLY page two! You know ASSa is gonna be pissed and you know Pissilla is gonna be panicking when they read here and see that someone is actually looking into this and knows how to do something about it. Get Screenshots of the pull-ups and shit in the garage if they showed them and then the screenshot of Abbie completely destroying one of them and how they SHAMED her. Not only would they be taking advantage of the system but also berating the person who would need the services from those programs.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
You know, I rarely feel sorry for P, but this vlog does make me sorry for her. People watch it over and over because of how ridiculous she looks. And deep down she knows it, but he posts it anyway. Maybe this is his subtle hint to her that she needs to get her diet in check again.
It's humiliating and at the end he tells her she looks ridiculous. I hate him in this video. Pushing her arm off his tube when she was trying to hold on. Such a cad, such a garbage man.

I've never been heavy but this type of treatment is a trigger for me. I was treated this way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

zazaza

After watching the scavenger hunt video it struck me even harder at just how profoundly delayed Abbie really is. Even though I knew italready I gotta say that it really showed it so clearly. I mean when someone asks her to jump she really can't even process what that means. She cannot match an item is on a paper. It's actually very sad. But A & P need to get a grip on reality and quit fooling themselves that she's learning this stuff.
I think part of it is that that was way above her level. it would have taken them maybe 15 minutes to set up a "scavenger hunt" that would have been more her pace. none of this "squirrel as animal, pine cone as seed" crap. maybe 4-6 things. bench, tree, grass, flower, trash can etc.. then just as they walk they could have asked her to identify things, instead of dragging her around to try and find things on the list. and if they did this on a regular basis with her, I think there would be improvement.

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member

Or is it that Abbie doesn’t know how to color. Hence the person using the word practice.
Wait ... I thought she’s an artist... oh never mind ... that was CN. And of course they took CN’s art and sold it to the public and made merchandise out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Poor Maverick in their "secret vlog" at 4:02 Abbie steps on his tail. She doesn't even register that he cried. She's going to hurt that puppy and cat one of these days.

• Sad
  • Angry

Stripe69

VIP Member
Right! They recently posted that Abbie is in school for 7 hours. That's almost a full work day, why can't they get their "office" work done at that time. Asa claims to be up until 2 or 3 am editing every night 🙄 . They try to claim that Abbie "loves chaos"... well maybe that's all she knows. Good grief 😒
Chaos is correct. The level of noise and disruption in that house is awful. I couldn’t live in that .Their cult think we are jealous but absolutely not, I wouldn’t swap with them for all the money in the world.
I do believe though, that half of the chaos is their own fault. They need to run a tighter ship.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Trust me, at my work, you can tell who got away with anything and never received positive behavior management on the home front. When Ass uses Abbie's diagnosis as an excuse for her bad behavior, "dancing" with the woman at the aquarium for instance, it drives me crazy. Abbie has no coping strategies or clear set boundaries. The "it's okay today but not okay tommorow" mentality is bullshit. Abbie can be taught right from wrong, it may require more effort but she can learn. Both parents need to be clear and consistent. And right now that ain't happening until they get off their high horses and get back down to earth. Ass has lost his focus on what's important for Abbie and Pitycilla has just lost it completely.
She has been pandered to and allowed to get away with her bad behaviour. When she has a tantrum she jumps up and down like a toddler does, it really angers me. They should have spent time showing her what is acceptable behaviour and what isn’t . When she starts with her tantrum, he usually asks what she needs, what can I do for you. Really. He should be sorting that out, she is totally out of hand and to see a grown girl stamping her feet is ridiculous, disability or no. Notice how it stops as soon as she gets what she wants,
I keep saying it, you reap what you sow

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
In Abbies defense, how the hell do they expect her to concentrate with so many distractions around her?

I get the situation is bad everywhere,but honestly,why did Isiah need to be right up their arses like that? Why didn’t he just go off for a bit,let them be?

As for the coloring chit..is that an admission that Abbie did not make those ornaments at Christmas time that went up for sale?

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Right! I was just thinking about what happened to that awesome guitar that those generous folks gifted her. Not just gifted but crafted it by hand! Then we learn when Asa goes to help his dad move, that 'ole Grandpa is a good guitar player. Why not add a jam session with Grandpa once a week? I bet Abbie would enjoy it, and the practice of moving her fingers along the strings might be good PT for her? All the cool stuff that people have sent them, if someone engaged her with them she might be more content. I think that's why she "doesn't show interest in sensory toys anymore", so they say, because they are too lazy to engage her with them and can't be bothered. Why can't she do more activities, have Summer and Becca do SOMETHING with her besides just sitting while she rocks on the couch. I loved how Brandi was interacting with her using her device and words. They just sit around and stare and film but are they engaging her, I doubt it 🙄. Because Asa would not let any chance go to get "vlog content" on video, in my opinion if they were doing more with Abbie we would see it more. And these "homeschool" "scenes" look staged to me. That exercise clip was basically her lifting her leg once and putting it down probably a three second motion, it is obvious they put it on the clip on a continued repeated cycle for a minute...what a joke.

Vlog ideas Asa, do activities with your kid for real, lose the camera and quit this fakery ;)
I never never never see anyone actually sit with Abbie and do any sort of activity with her. She is left to rock in the corner or run around grunting and yelling. So very sad

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well she has Isiah and Asa to do all that!(no,not against pitching in).
Anybody wondering if the will have their “family meeting” tonite to discuss schedules,calendars,etc?
I mean it may be hard to keep track in that big house,of all that’s going on!
I'm waiting for more of her lame "Mom Hacks".
Your kids are hungry? I discovered a hot box in the room that holds my canned cheese spray. It cooks food! Let me show you!
Dirty dishes from using the hot box? Wait for your ABA therapist to come and have her supervise your child load the dishwasher!
Oh, No ABA therapist? Make the other kid do it. You dont want your Lime Life polish chipping. Cause its cheap. It will.
Tired from ordering everyone around and Tik Toking? Open your french doors and gaze upon your kingdom....

• Haha
  • Heart
Watching their latest video. Why do they keep getting pets when they have no clue? How did they train Maverick cuz he is such a good dog.

Them constantly asking companies for sponsorship. Makes me want to gag...just stop it you trailer trash garbage people!
Lol they didn’t train Maverick, they got Maverick at 8wks and sent him into the training program in our local prison. He spent 12wks inside the prison receiving his training....then came back to them.

• Wow

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
On the Medicaid issue... Gosh, I hate siding with the family but they have addressed part of this already...

Abbie is on a Medicaid waiver for services, for children/adults that have ID/D. The wait list is about 7 years long in Florida. It doesn’t matter what her families income level is, they could be millionaires and she would still qualify because it goes based on her income and waves the families income (that is why it is called a waiver)..That is what pays for her respite, doctors appointments, medicine, pull ups, after school programs, ABA therapy (all therapies) and even vocational rehabilitation when she is older...

I know in our state, respite is paid (with consumer direct) $14/hour. It is capped at 135 hours a month..

Onto SSI, as that is the only thing Abbie would qualify for because she never has worked and both parents are alive, now that does go based on both parents income and all their liquid able assets. If they are still receiving that since moving, they are committing fraud and will be found out this year and have a huge pay back. When they got his dad’s truck, that would have placed them over the vehicle allowance. The house has debit against it, so they don’t count it but their income has to be reported yearly and as it changes, they are required to inform SSA. Trust me, SSA monitors all bank accounts and can see everything.. It is a very strict program with guidelines.