Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZoeBug123

literally a quote from Asa in this vlog about how restaurants are doing carry out only: "they hand it to you from a socially appropriate, social spacing, whatever it's called, from that distance." it's called social distancing. you literally said the word. just shows how seriously they are taking all of this, that he can't even name the term being used in all the conversations.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Mum2boys

I loved watching the parental involvement and learning for this precious 13 year old. She has both Down Syndrome and autism. She really tries her best. I find myself cheering her on.
This beautiful this girl is so clever involved because her parents our teachering involved in her learning

ChickenGeorge

I wonder how many times Ab is going to push the dog away before he nips her too hard. Her grunting must scare the new dog and you barely see the cat around any more. Nala gets zero attn. now.
Can PETA be notified that animals are in harms way due to autistic child and negligence in terms of care of animals?

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I had no idea A had a brother with CP, never heard that mentioned in a vlog...that’s ironic though....I just watched an older vlog of him and Abbie at home alone and “they” were making Cookies, she stole the cookie dough with him right there, she threw that glob in her mouth so quick! Notice how she quickens up her pace if it benefits her? I

Mrs lamb

So glad that idiot gone called summer about time too I wouldn't want her in my house is just want spend time with my family not her is she there because the son is his girlfriend of not she need to stay away she really hot her nose in there going on big expemsibe trips with them they don't want her tagging along wider of she ever pays for any of these trips to restraunts etc your fine now never come back and by the way p.and.a not Ur m and dad like she says there are go get life with people Ur age why go to them free rent good wouldn't surprise me and sexual privilege d from the son mm yeahh

• Haha

Gambit

Chatty Member
THIS is a great example of the kind of fukery that I am referring to. Fraudlent time sheets!!!
Maybe CN got questioned by the state about making art for them to profit off of while getting respite pay.
I don't see how she could have gotten in trouble over this (the hambeasts should, its double dipping) but CN just bounced to stay out of it. I'm glad she did.

If you are disabled and are lucky enough to have a trust fund set up for you, I'm not so sure that tax money is essential to lifelong care.
But that's just me.
Then you have no idea how much her actual school/daycare and therapy costs vs the “trust fund” they have set up for her

ChickenGeorge

Fathering autism
Interesting, didn't know it was Russian, and even moreso there was Vodka added!! I have mine with rice or noodles 🤭
Abbie has started to look dirty. If her feet look like that imagine her filthy germ ridden hands. I also wonder about the area of the pull-ups and her general region of reproductive structures and anus. She seem like she just goes around the house in PJs and what appears to be pull-ups or diapers. Does she only use the toilet when she is reminded to use it. She should have a short hair cut and be corrected when she does something wrong. There is a big difference between correcting and disapline. I am serious when I ask does Asa know what he is talking about? He really in my opinion disrupted the speech therapist. That was a big waist of time with the speech therapist.

cucumber

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding stupid here goes.

What is a pyramid scheme? Specifically P's pyramid?

At the risk of sounding stupid here goes.

What is a pyramid scheme? Specifically P's pyramid?

Jenpude

Had they not had the influx of spring breakers in the last month,this may not have happened. Sorry,I understand about beaches/sanity/ etc.
Here in Mass an advisory shelter in place just was announced. Thing is,the state is opening up about 100 day care centers.argh! And a oh yes,liquor stores shall remain open as well! Sorry,while it would mean people out of work,the last thing we all need are people drinking more. Cases of domestic violence will surely rise!
Stay Safe all!

Reactions: 1

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Evidently those who screen vids at FB are not working due to C-19. They have cracked down somewhat on what they are allowing,especially when it comes to politics,kids.
Youtube has gone right back to what it has always done-allow just about everything to be put up.
That said,YT did at one time start to do screening of vids w underage kids after so much fallout.
But,as that died down,and w no real rules on any of that,it’s business as usual. Especially when certain people also bellowed about allowing”family vlogs,vids” to not be censored.
IMO,anyone under age 18 who is not by law old enough to consent,or cannot consent for other reasons should not be allowed on YT. Kids are “working” for the parents benefit and are,whether they like it or not,being exposed to elements that in every day life we fight so hard to protect kids from!
For a guy so savvy on those platforms,guess he has t heard about the dark web? The fact that creeps love vids w kids and will peddle them to anyone who wants them. So much info they themselves have put out there,putting the whole family at risk! But hey,that’s okay,cause ya know,awareness!
Jw, what about kids w/ their own channels or people who just post singing videos etc? I get that super young kids it’s hard, but ANYONE under 18 is a bit harsh, seeing at 12-13 is when people tend to start using IG etc, and lots of kids have tik tok too..just saying...

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Just got caught up. Its always busy here while I'm at work. Speaking of, yes Asa people want to go back to work. You idiot. And if you want to seem relatable and that you care, quit boasting about scallops in wine sauce and grilling steaks. Or having P show off $30 in fresh flowers when people need necessities. Over 50,000 have filed for unemployment here in Ohio in less than 2 weeks. Wise up, its happening everywhere!

Yep! They have an extra outfit and pullups in her backpack at all times, and during the "Tantrum was Our Fault" vlog as Abbie is unpacking her backpack she pulls out her extra shorts, and Asa quickly handed them back to her to repack them.
I was under the impression that all Pigcilla's fresh flowers were from her P scam but now I know the truth.

Last edited: