Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ICAAC

They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from!
@Mother2 I actually disagree with you but it's not for what you think.....

I meant to quote this earlier and forgot what I wanted to say. You said she is constantly asking for breaks and she isn't doing anything and that's where I disagree. I think while Abbie may not be aware what youtube or fans are or even that this all goes online that she does know 'When Dad is talking to that thing like a weirdo I can get away with more.' and it's obviously while she does not know what the camera is or does, that she knows she's gets attention the most when he has it rolling.

In a sense, Abbie is a brat on camera and is 'putting on a show' without even realizing that's what she's doing and I think at times when they won't leave her alone or she does not want to be filmed, she is basically saying 'I really don't feel like performing anymore, can we take a break?' and that's why she always signs for a break. They could very well roll it for 2-3 hours at a shot.

Abbie is smart enough to know that she could do literally anything while that camera is rolling and she won't get in trouble at all unless it plays out with the script for the day they try to write. If the script they want us to see involves them punishing Abbie, then she'll get punished. The Candy thing, it needs to stop Abbie could be at risk for diabetes with the weight both of you have on and how much garbage you allow. Every Dunkin is a step closer to getting diabetes.

I also want to say that I'm PISSED they addressed the Corona issue and all that crap BUT they still won't address Abbie grabbing that lady 'To DaNCe!!!1' when literally various people questioned it and commented that it was pretty messed up. Even their fans called that shit out and they can't even address it in a video? Even a 'If the lady from the aquarium happens to see this, we're sorry she scared you.' but they won't because he's insisting she didn't speak English.

I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO ASSA! BLOCK HER FACE OUT BUT SHOW THE WHOLE THING, I SWEAR I SAW A CUT SCENE ON THAT! YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THAT OR I WILL PERSONALLY CALL THE AQUARIUM AND INFORM THEM OF ALL YOUR TRAVELING AND THAT YOU COULD HAVE SPREAD THAT TO EVERYONE WITH YOU ALLOWING ABBIE TO PICK HER NOSE AND TOUCH THE GLASS AND GRAB THIS LADY! ADDRESS IT OR YOU MAY HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH THE AQUARIUM IF ANYONE GETS A TEST AND COMES BACK POSITIVE!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Texas1966

P GET OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILDREN! You are the most neglectful, self absorbed person. Your son needs you.... You are a ho who had rather shake her milkshake for all the imagery "boys" in your yard, you are disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart

Take no prisoners

Just watched the video posted on Facebook. I really need a break from this family!
But one final thought, for a little while anyway!
Imagine where Abbie would be today if Ass took the time like he has in teaching her how to say goodbye and close out the vlog.
Wow Ass, good job teaching her something useful to become as independent as possible in life.
Dumbass

• Heart
  • Haha

10fingers10toes

Priscilla posted today that "Abbie pulled an all nighter so we are going to make today a day of survival." No wonder she doesn't sleep at night when you let her just sleep whenever all day long.
Dear Prisilly, Please tell me what "typical teenager" would want their photo taken, unknowingly while they were dead asleep on the couch, then posted on the internet for the WORLD to see? Huh, WHO?? Crazy Weirdos

• Sad
  • Heart

MarySusan59

They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from! If it were me, I would tell her to stop asking for shit and actually do something, then we can talk about getting a reward!! Makes me so damn mad! They are just reinforcing that you get something for nothing!

Can I be completely honest here for a second? Abigail makes me angry. I don't like her and it's not even her fault. They have taught her to be a bully that is always throwing tantrums, hurting folks, making the public scared and miserable and lazy! They have taught her that all she has to do is sign "all done", "break", or " bathroom" to get out of everything and if she pokes someone enough or throws a fit, she will always get what she wants. All she has to do is throw everything and thrash around and someone will always clean up her messes and be right there in her face praising her! They have went about it the wrong way from the jump and now they have created someone that only they can stand to be around for more than five seconds. She scares the public to death and could possibly hurt someone and to them that is "super cute!". It's disturbing.
I agree with this, her behaviors are what she has been taught and gotten away with. They dont believe in discipline of any type because they say it makes her worse. Now she knows that if she doesnt get what she wants all she has got to do is have a tantrum. She could have been alot more advanced if they had of taught her more things earlier on that was acceptable and not acceptable. They were lazy and Asa just wants her to be his sweet girl/cash cow. If she learned not to put her hand on something hot, she could have learned others things as well. I know she has mental challenges but she is a spoiled brat as well.

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
how do you tell a run of the mill flu vs Coronavirus.?
A test is the only way.

Apparently I'm not blocked there. I asked about the phone and she answered. 3 businesses, mobile office, you know multitasking family kinda mom. And yes, I liked my own post :ROFLMAO:

Priscilla phone.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

10fingers10toes

Let's make a list of Abbie's words to show Mr. Ego and Prisilly just how far their "hard work" as "care givers" has gotten them.

According to the "free" content that you share on the vlogs that span over about 7-8 years of Abbie's life, she can sign:
  1. Snack
  2. Food
  3. Drink
  4. Bathroom
  5. Go
  6. Come here
  7. All done
  8. Bye
  9. Swing
  10. Break
  11. Pretzel
  12. Candy
  13. Music
Other words that she used to know but may have forgotten (because you are lazy and inconsistent):
  1. Bed
  2. Help
  3. Swim
  4. Open
  5. Cereal
  6. Popcorn
Aaaand let's not forget the one that Brandi is trying to teach her but you ignore:
  1. STOP

There you have it guys, ALL twenty words of Abbie's life. NOT HER FAULT, YOURS!! You say that she is set for life huh?? Most of this she has known for more than five years. Do you think that the other families with non-verbal children that are vlogging about helping their children communicate are just for kicks!!! NO, they are trying to give their child a better future. God forbid if Abbie got lost one day and she can't atleast sign HELP, or hold up a card that says that she is non-verbal and for someone to contact her caregivers! By the way, where is her emergency bracelet that she used to wear??

Anyway, sorry this got too long. Did I leave anything out of her word list?

Fathering Autism #11
S.O.S We Need Vlog Content, Gotta Make Back All The Money We Spent

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Lazy ass P. The reason Abbie was even wandering in circles and ended up stepping on Maverick was bc Asa told Abbie to go say bye to Mom. Abbie approached, and got zero response from P. Not even a grunt, which led Abbie to basically kinda shuffle around confused. Not saying Abbie shouldnt be more careful, but perhaps if P could have summoned the energy to say "Bye!", Abbie would have walked directly away.

And yeah...blame Isaiah for being sick. I dont recall Isaiah looking or acting sick at ALL in their vlogs...and even if he did, what crap are they trying to pull? They arrive home in the middle of the night, and she wakes up the next morning instantly sick? And if THAT excuse didnt satisfy the minions, it was the airplane. In the meantime she's walking around Atlanta touching everything after literally rubbing her entire palm over her face and nose, then touching everything. She just disgusts me on every level.

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Good morning to all I hope you are well
What sort of merch will FA try to sell
From tshirts to glasses,makeup and more
Maybe they should just open a store

Today’s not a school day,so what will they vlog
The cat,DD,or again the dog?
Will they pull out the cart,go for a ride
Or follow the rules to shelter inside

Am sure there are more TikToks in the works
Oh dear dawg,hope no one twerks!
Whatever may come,am sure we will see
Ideas came from here,hey,maybe even from me!

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
After watching the scavenger hunt video it struck me even harder at just how profoundly delayed Abbie really is. Even though I knew italready I gotta say that it really showed it so clearly. I mean when someone asks her to jump she really can't even process what that means. She cannot match an item is on a paper. It's actually very sad. But A & P need to get a grip on reality and quit fooling themselves that she's learning this stuff.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

Asa said," just be a good person ", at the end of one of the more recent vlogs.....I spit my coffee out. (Seriously. I'm cleaning it as I type.) He needs to practice what he preaches.
Oh, "be a good person", says the guy who traveled twice during a global pandemic FOR FUN? Says the guy who cheated on his wife? Says the guy who abandoned his wife and baby claiming he "didn't want to be married" and went and slept around? Says the guy who has been delinquent on child support payments and LIES about it? Says the guy who has abandoned his teenage daughter all of her life and pretends she doesn't exist? Says the guy who treats his abandonment like it was a good decision in order for his family to be the high rollers that they are now?
Says the guy who said all of the above was "gossip and lies" then admitted it only to get sympathy views?

Asa, you are disgusting and you know it. Your"fans" have made you delusional and I feel sorry for Abbie, not because she has autism.....but because she has you as her father.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Imagine explaining the stim text sound to someone.

“It’s a girl I watch on YouTube, she has autism and as a stim(explains stims), she does this sound with her mouth, it sounds like fish bubbles.....it’s cute so I decided to make it my text sound”

I would think that person was nutty.

• Haha
  • Heart

10fingers10toes

I think this was posted but forgot to quote it.....

These ppl are so out of touch with reality. Most teachers don’t make a salary to afford a half million dollar home, furnished with a pool. Why can’t the fans see this.....

Oh because it was a joke.....

That 🤬 Asa with his 🤬 remarks!! Ugh, a JOKE!

Yeah joke about all the hard working teachers who bust their butts everyday so that kids like Isaiah can have an education and Abbie can have .... let's be honest- so Abbie can be out of the house for a while and give you guys a 7 hour Dunkin break!
What's next Asa 🤬, you gonna make a "joke" about all the doctors, nurses, medical employees and emergency workers that are risking their lives (and their families) being exposed to this virus in order to help keep others healthy!!

This 🤬 has got to STOP!! Why are people supporting these loons!?! Someone said that he was different in the old vlogs! Ha! I think it was just easier to hide his true colors then. Since the daily vlogs, the love-fest comments and the money rolling in, he just decided to stop holding back! In my opinion, his ego has grown now since the boo hoo scandal video came out and people were showering them with support and encouragement and their subscribers have gone up to half a million.....oh the ego maniac has transformed into an ego monster ......but, your time will come, and we will all be here when the kool-aid spills and all that's left to drink is tea. Joke on that 🤬

• Heart

melryou83

You guys I'm so happy to find this , I was starting to think I was the worst person in the world for feeling the way I do about/towards them . The stim noises I cant handle ugh like I get irrational rage from them.

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
So the time has arrived when chit gets real
Have no empathy for how they feel
Ole Momma is hacking sneezing away
As Dad lost a sponsor who cannot pay

Now momma she sniffs and she snorts
Maybe she should have listened to the news reports
Can’t say if it’s the virus,the crud or the flu
But I’d stay away,far away if I were you

The walls closing in,they look like hell
Business is turning,not taking it well
The looks in their eyes it tells it all
They see the handwriting upon the wall

The dogs they are wild,just running about
Still we see momma who just stands and pouts
Poor son is so sad,but it’s mom who is mad
She can’t brag about him being a grad

A TikTok tonite? A plea for more sales
What will she do when all of this fails
I foresee lotsa drama in the days ahead
A lot of shots with her eyes so red

She will cry for no one but herself you see
Cause it’s always been about”me,me,me”
So son he will do what he always has
Take care of Abbie until all this will pass

One last word before I end
How much will viewers now have to spend
To see more exclusives,to watch them complain
About how bad they have it,and who’s to blame!

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member

Or is it that Abbie doesn’t know how to color. Hence the person using the word practice.
Unfortunately at this stage I think it’s all over her head. Remember the video way back when she put together a puzzle? Or matched photos of her family. I think those days are sadly behind her.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
OMG. This pic is from her Instagram the other day. I assumed it was the crock pot roast and wondered why she had it over plain noodles. Nope. This slop is P's version of stroganoff. P....if you are reading, please understand that cubes of beef in brown gravy over plain noodles is not stroganoff. Not even the distant cousin of stroganoff. Use your Googles, it can help.

1585176419558.png

• Sick
  • Haha