Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish insta stories were like tiktok, and you can speed up the pish that he spouts to get through them quicker. Also as another tattler said, would love to see how the cabin has fared even after a summer 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know I'm not supposed to say anything nice here but I would really enjoy that weekend - obvs I am picturing my OH in the bed and not Simon but it looks just the sort of thing me and OH would enjoy.

Reactions: 9
Those cabin interior walls look exactly the same as my tit shed from Homebase

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what 2019 Clemmie would have made of it if she'd been shown the hut in a field as a glimpse into her future?

This was her idea of a "really low expectations" escape.

lowexpectations.png

---
Another picture for better context:

MotherDaughters.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
‘Knocking down walls and ripping up floors?’ Weird, because the people you bought the house from had done that already

ED0BE0E3-6967-40AD-B008-6A8AAB0EE785.jpeg

A a reminder, this is the shithole poor Glen and Sly bought which as you can see was a wreck before they refurbed it

A5ED4B43-E382-40BE-9D05-C04EE3AF5DE6.jpeg

A0016DE4-3602-4E23-AB48-68BA3AD84ED3.jpeg

D99938A4-98E1-480E-BEB0-0C8602817098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm late to the party, missed this post yesterday. So we're supposed to believe they spent the week end just the two of them naked, no phones, bleeping like 20 years old on their first trip ? We know Glen hasn't touched that old man body in years and that his phone was attached to his hand as usual. Does he still think that people believes his crap ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why does the dust bucket look like he’s been crying when he was sent on his lonely walk!
imagine being stuck in a cabin in the woods with this twit, can’t even go for a walk without talking to his phone 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Every time they go anywhere as a couple their entire personality seems to be about escaping the "burden" of their children, doesn't it? Why does their time away have to be so centred around celebrating the fact that they aren't with their children?

Their "us time", or at least his descriptions of it, never seems to be about relating to each other as they really are. The language always has an undertone of chasing their younger, pre-children selves. "Becoming us again" - as if "us" is a concept that only exists in a world without their children.

I'm not saying parents should never reminisce about being younger and having fewer responsibilities, but no matter how much they try to make it sound otherwise in these "reconnecting" type posts, they never seem truly happy or comfortable with who they are in life now, IMO.

becomingusagain.jpg

Reactions: 22
He just seems to constantly seethe with resentment about the fact he has children. Apart from when he’s monetising them. Although, even then it’s present.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was surprised that Clench didn’t look too appalled by his presence. She did a good job of pretending she is not repulsed by the embarrassing Dust Bucket husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"95% of the content I got served added nothing to my life. It's filler that just stole my time."

Screenshot 2024-05-06 130929.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t he read what he writes? It’s full grammatical errors. “I’ll happily end and argument”

• Haha
Reactions: 8