Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I can see a future where the twins end up as influencers 'managed' by the parents, because it's all they've ever known. So depressing. I hope the kids get some space from their parents and therapy.

Reactions: 10
It also raises the question of money. These parent influencers have made a shit ton of cash off their kids (we know FOD got £15k for that infamous Highways Agency ad alone). That should be put towards stuff for the children or put away for their future. But I bet a lot of parents spaff it up the wall. I would be incredibly pissed off if my parents profited off me when I was little and there was no savings nest egg waiting for me when I turned 18.

Reactions: 13
Nico Roche is now in Rimini starting work on the biggest cycling race in the world, and Simon's at home sitting in his car talking to himself.

Reactions: 11
One of the Duggar girls (Jill) actually had to take her father to court to be paid fairly.

The Radford’s have done a spin off. With some of their daughters trying to be influencers too.

The OD girls will still be fine, even if they don’t get company money, from having their grandparents support.
---
Personally I don’t think it’s the amount you leave your kids that’s matters, rather what you leave in them.

I understand that having ready made house deposits given to you is an incredible advantage.

Reactions: 4
Learning to drive can be difficult and stressful enough for a teenager without having a parent appropriating it to broadcast to all and sundry.

Reactions: 7
The stupid reel of him ’teaching’ his kid to drive & talking to no one. Please pay a pro to teach her.
There’s absolutely no way she’s in the car with him. He’s sat there acting it out as he’s wet his pants with content excitement. Can you imagine!!! Can he get any more tragic!!!

I pray for the day he takes his griege teeth, honking breath, women’s T shirts, sad act hashtags and fucks off forever.

Reactions: 9
Women’s T-shirts

Reactions: 3
I had to buy a new TV yesterday (thanks, cat) and came across his ludicrous backlit thing while finding my £250 one. £1600. As if.

Reactions: 5
Learning to drive can be difficult and stressful enough for a teenager without having a parent appropriating it to broadcast to all and sundry.
Thankfully she's not in the car with him but imagine seeing your dad say all that and knowing that anything you say or do will be content fodder. How could you learn under those conditions.

Reactions: 7
Why don’t they just pay for lessons like normal people? I mean you’d want your child to be safe wouldn’t you. Isn’t that the number one priority?

Why don’t they just pay for lessons like normal people? I mean you’d want your child to be safe wouldn’t you. Isn’t that the number one priority?
Most people do both - parents just practise with them in between lessons.

Thankfully she's not in the car with him but imagine seeing your dad say all that and knowing that anything you say or do will be content fodder. How could you learn under those conditions.
Eaxctly this! You couldn't go to him with a question about driving, talk about a mistake you've made, or tell him how you're feeling about any of it etc. You just know he'll make it into a story or reel, most likely belittling or shaming you while bigging himself up.

What's the betting he makes everything about himself, droning on to her about how he overachieved when he was learning to drive, and how things were back in "his day". Like when he got his school exam certificates out to "motivate his girls". Lol.

Reactions: 8