Father of daughters #60 Come on FOD dont be a dick, we know you're holding a selfie stick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that latest post has caused a huge amount of comments and arguing... and engagement eurgh!

People who are calling him out on this (16 year-old snacking, banging, showering etc into the wee small hours) are being called judgemental and perfect parents. HE says she's an adult šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

The comments are an entertaining read!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, that latest post has caused a huge amount of comments and arguing... and engagement eurgh!

People who are calling him out on this (16 year-old snacking, banging, showering etc into the wee small hours) are being called judgemental and perfect parents. HE says she's an adult šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

The comments are an entertaining read!
I say the girl comes across as an entitled brat. Apple hasnā€™t fallen far from the tree.

Reactions: 10
Bore off. Posts a whiny sketch (in which he filmed himself topless in bed :sick:šŸ¤® WHY) complaining his 16 year old is up/making noise chatting with friends/eating etc in the night - asks for help - gets advice in comments - witches about people being judgemental in comments. Standard influencer technique isn't it? Post a boring question for engagement then get kinda pissed off when the sheep roll up to dispense their wisdom and answer the fake question :sleep:

Reactions: 16
I suspect he's exaggerated and made some of it up for effect, but if not then that's excessive in my experience. It's perfectly possible for teenagers to stay up late, grab snacks etc. while still showing consideration for others in the house.

These reels where he comments on the girls' behaviour/lifestyle for content are so creepy. I would be on edge all the time if someone kept broadcasting their thoughts about what I was doing and receiving public "feedback" about it. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Bizziebody may be right, but to be fair on the girl, and she still us a child, children do what they see, and it seems that she does not have measured, thoughtful, considerate parenting. But if she did bang around inconsiderately, then slap it into him. You reap what you sew.

Reactions: 9
He probably didn't even make it up to be relatable - most likely pretended to get tickets so he could make it known to the powers that be that he wants to go to Glasto but is ticketless so somebody can kindly gift him some
Eat your heart out Simon all the locals I know got tickets this Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone who offers advice on that post is accused of being judgemental, or not being the parent of a 16 year old šŸ™„
Whilst none of my kids are that age yet, and I am in no way an expert on anything, let alone parentingā€¦ neither is Simon. Nor are any of his flying monkeys, declaring anyone daring to offer an opinion differing from their own as failing the ā€œvibe checkā€.
However, Iā€™ve been 16 if thatā€™s any use? Lol.
Personally, that tit never would have washed with my parents. And nor did it even enter my brain to behave in that way. I would have been asleep by 10.30 pm. School was exhausting! All of us were asleep by 11pm latest on a weeknight. We all had school/college the following morning and my parents had work.
If for some reason one of us didnā€™t have to be up early the next day, we were still respectful of those who did need to be up early, and didnā€™t make near enough noise to upset the rest of the house.
And this is what it comes down toā€¦ being taught, and understanding, basic respect for other people. No it is not being judgy because you suggest setting boundaries. That is how you raise respectful and kind humans. Set boundaries from a young age, then cross your damn fingers that they as humans turn out ok šŸ¤ž It may not always work but at least fā€™ing TRY.
I think we have all seen in the FOD house, (look at the kids bathroom alone) that there are no real boundaries at all after they fully trashed the place.
But if you donā€™t teach kids this, then of course they will behave like their home is a hotel. Through no fault of their own.
You massive massive bell end Simon. And your racist wife too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No my 16 year old isnā€™t up late banging around keeping the whole house awake because I do this thing called parenting. Itā€™s hard work sometimes because kids donā€™t always appreciate boundaries and itā€™s much easier to be a lazy bleep like Slimon who not only is a tit dad to her but to his other kids who also have school in the morning. And note he takes zero responsibility but instead blames her matesā€™ parents for letting them stay up all night.

What massive value theyā€™re all getting out of that Ā£15-20,000 education theyā€™re paying for

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My two girls are 15 & 17 and they donā€™t do this. They go to bed lateish (11-12pm) but they are quiet and respectful, even when they come home late from parties. Simon hasnā€™t shown proper boundaries at all, as other posts have said.
This is on you and your minging wife, Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's interesting that Clemmie said she had a problem with "thousands of comments" online about her family in her apology statement, which she said made her "extremely paranoid" (obviously we know there weren't actually any such comments). Yet they're perfectly happy encouraging thousands of comments about their own children online when they can leverage it for cash and gifts for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's interesting that Clemmie said she had a problem with "thousands of comments" online about her family in her apology statement, which she said made her "extremely paranoid" (obviously we know there weren't actually any such comments). Yet they're perfectly happy encouraging thousands of comments about their own children online when they can leverage it for cash and gifts for themselves.
Wrong type of comments innit. Everyone needs to fawn over them, or she will try to silence them.
Racist idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very very normal behaviour to shame your child online to hundreds of thousands of strangers, instead of just parenting them in private

• Sad
I can no longer see the post where he's criticising his daughter - has it been deleted?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just looked and itā€™s not there. He is such a f*ckinā€™ tosser. Wonder who ā€˜advisedā€™ (told) him to delete it šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
He must realise what a complete bleep he is by now, the amount of posts he has to delete because people donā€™t agree with his terrible parenting is astounding.

I feel for his girls, I know they come across as entitled brats but with parents like that what do you expect

He has no awareness at all that his posts taking pot shots at his wife and/or daughters say so much more about him than about them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.