Father of daughters #60 Come on FOD dont be a dick, we know you're holding a selfie stick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PamDoove for the wonderful tittle šŸ¤£

Recap: tit has hit the fan, he fucked up a 15k tax payer money ad by breaking the law driving holding a selfie stick. The ad was about road safety šŸ¤£ and thanks to our wonderful tattler community he made it to the daily mail. What's next ? Which daughters will he drag out this time to stay relevant? Only time will tell but these tattlers here are ready for the endless fight against child sellers āœŠļø

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Donā€™t normally care whether a thread title rhymes or not, but this one is a banger šŸ˜‚ itā€™s up there with such classics as ā€œClemmie from the blogā€ and ā€œHeā€™s going downā€¦ā€ for me šŸ™ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having a title chosen goes on your CV.

I got a pity one accepted which I'm still happy about! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg heā€™s back guys. And yes sure enough to all predictions he has stuck to stories and heā€™s wheeled a child out to shame. This time M. And of course, again as predicted, completely ignoring the entire sh*t show of the past week.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The kids have different dads? :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside this is so dangerous. One kid pulled a hot pan of water.

The kids need to be taught about cooking safety. There should be a fire extinguisher in the kitchen just for safety too.

1694770515269.png

---
Is this the angle from right in front of the stove or the counter, so she filmed herself ?

1694770793255.png

I wouldn't put it past him to set it on fire himself. Then walk in to save the day.

Reactions: 14
Thank you for the new thread and recap @Rosieee!

Aside from the stick holding controversy, this clip from the reel was mentioned on the last thread (sorry I've forgotten who it was that raised it). It's a two-second clip and he's clearly driving as you can see the houses flashing by etc. Let's scrutinise it a little more.

Through the clip, the camera appears to be moving independently of the vehicle, which to me indicates that it is not securely attached to the car and could be a sign that it's hand held (composition looks consistent with elbow rested on open window). As I think was said before, the camera position is quite far forward so unlikely to be held by another person. Coincidently, there's no sign of his right arm or hand anywhere in the shot.

This is the first frame from the clip:
Pic1.jpg

This is the last frame from the clip:
Pic2.jpg

This is the first frame again, with the last frame overlaid on top:
Pic3.jpg

Look at the shift in position of the fixed elements such as the rear view mirror, the passenger side door handle, etc. If the camera were attached to the car I would not expect to see such noticeable changes in position of the car body and its fixtures. There is some movement throughout the clip. I suppose it's possible that the mounting/clamp could be a "loose" one, but if you're going to the trouble of attaching the camera to the car, you'd make sure it was done securely (as he said himself in his disclaimer), surely?

highways.jpg

---
I've not had much luck with attaching videos on here, but let's try this:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How many cameras has he installed in that house? It must be like living in the Truman Show! Thank god for it though as we have witnessed a child grabbing a hot handle and now a fire!

Reactions: 17
Well, kid causing fire in the kitchen is not the comeback video Iā€™d have recommended. šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's bullshit...how often has anyone else cooked spaghetti like that? It doesn't go soggy and flop over the edge of the pan, it softens ans sinks into the water. So now he's faking fires. And why take it outside and not just put it in the sink!? bleeping staged

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that absolutely baffles me is... why not get Clemmie to hold the bloody selfie stick?! Like why hasn't that crossed his mind. She's sat there, doing nowt.

Wow, sharing your kidā€™s mistake. Slow clap šŸ‘

And just sticking to stories, so obvious why.

theyā€™ll do their usual thing of ignoring it until it blows over

And you aren't supposed to carry something burning through the house. You are supposed to smother it in situ. If he'd stumbled, the whole house could have ended up on fire. And that camera, pointed straight at the action, is not a security camera so once again, staging is likely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fire blanket fod or a damp tea towel if your high spec kitchen doesn't have one.

You could have at least faked this content with correct fire procedures šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Also placing the phone right near a lit / about to be lit flame to record it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The withdrawn #ad is showing as a "minus one" in his media column now.

If he was hoping a bit of national press infamy would at least give him a follower boost, he'll have been disappointed šŸ˜„

shame.jpg

• Haha
I hope that pan melts his plastic grass.

What a staged load of tit. Two cameras from two different angles focused on the hob? Yeah righto Fodney you wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thereā€™s no way those cameras just ā€œhappenedā€ to be there when the pan caught fire. If he wants to use the kids for content Iā€™d far rather he filmed a ā€œtop after school snacks Iā€™ve taught the kids to cook themselvesā€ reel with them cooking together. At least that would be helpful to other parents rather than publicly ridiculing his daughter when all she was trying to do was show some independence.

Well, kid causing fire in the kitchen is not the comeback video Iā€™d have recommended. šŸ˜…
Such a wild choice considering you've been criticised in a news article so recently.

Whatever happened to a wet tea towel on top of the pan? Blowing on a flaming pan then taking outside to your wooden decking and astroturf ..... I guess his level of critical thinking shouldn't be a surprise at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Such a wild choice considering you've been criticised in a news article so recently.

Whatever happened to a wet tea towel on top of the pan? Blowing on a flaming pan then taking outside to your wooden decking and astroturf ..... I guess his level of critical thinking shouldn't be a surprise at this point.
Worrying for someone whose day job is risk analysis.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.