Father of daughters #60 Come on FOD dont be a dick, we know you're holding a selfie stick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've mis-spelt their headlining chef "Alexa Atala" instead of Alex Atala right on their homepage. How poor is that?

As a "cycling festival", I wonder why they don't have a female cyclist as one of the headline riders :rolleyes:

alexa.jpg

Reactions: 4
Blurring out his selfie stick but you can see it’s shadow 👀🙄
Bellend.
I always hope I see this tosser on his bike around Thanet so I could honk my horn and he falls off into a ditch (obviously I know this is illegal but I’m willing to deal with those consequences)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's depressing is he'll still get partnerships and free stuff from brands, even with this sort of piss poor engagement.

percent.jpg

Reactions: 13
He says "I hope to see you there". Is that wishful thinking that he'll get a freebie, or has he already been promised it?

Reactions: 7
He sounds like the grinch when it comes to turning on the heating! Perhaps a warmer rug rather than a hard cold thing might make the room warmer.

Reactions: 6
I would say if they hadn’t spent north of 6k on a cycling weekend they could bung the heating on more often, but of course it was free.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
50% of his last six grid posts are ads :rolleyes:.

Just 24 comments on the tv ad in 16 hours, only one of them really commenting on the product itself 😄

ambilight.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Kids can't put the heating on - but wife is happy to drop over £700 on 2 ugly cardigans - got it (y)

Those 'dens' look suspiciously well made

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His tv was #gifted wasn’t it?
The mustard coloured couch looks like it’s seen better days…another #gift.
Yes Bizzie the new gifted TV from Ambient light replaces the previously gifted TV from Phillips. (Don't quote me on the company :LOL: )

The mustard couch was also gifted and he posed on it after documenting his "vasectomy journey".

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes Bizzie the new gifted TV from Ambient light replaces the previously gifted TV from Phillips. (Don't quote me on the company :LOL: )

The mustard couch was also gifted and he posed on it after documenting his "vasectomy journey".
Of all the journeys throughout the realms of history that I never want to be part of, I think FOD's vasectomy is front runner 🫤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.