Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their garden party looked like it should be in a catalogue for asda in the section selling plastic cups and plates, bleak

• Haha
Reactions: 28
obvs a long time ago now, but all girls school so alongside finding your absolute best friends for life, there were also a fair few mean girls. To the best of my memory (which ain’t what it once was tbf), ST was desperate to be in with the ‘cool’ girls and was pretty down on us nerdy types.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
obvs a long time ago now, but all girls school so alongside finding your absolute best friends for life, there were also a fair few mean girls. To the best of my memory (which ain’t what it once was tbf), ST was desperate to be in with the ‘cool’ girls and was pretty down on us nerdy types.
You know what…colour me shocketh…not. She totally still gives off those vibes now. It’s clear she’s still trying to be cool and you can imagine if she’s friends with Clemmie, then she’s a little witch! We love nerds here, you’re welcome to sit with us @beattiesaunt ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone also also commented previously about ST on this thread. Same opinion.

I think she tries too hard. What happened to the regular mum pals that Glen photographed along the pier which included the Hypnotherapist?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, but that garden tacked onto a Victorian pile of bricks is bleeping hideous.

Cheap, tacky and amateurish. Their complete lack of style still takes me by surprise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to pimping M and her diabetes treatment today. Pictures of her tummy and all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I made some edits.
High fives Rainbow, you nailed it! 👏🙌

Sad to see him using M's medical condition for himself again. I had a feeling that might happen, he rolled out the diabetes content before when he wanted to bury the negative feedback about shutting people in a fridge IIRC.

Loads of his followers will lap it up, of course. There are some huge fans of child exploitation out there, apparently.

monetising.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Awww that means a lot Axa. Especially coming from you.

Poor M. It's the repeated filming of his 11/12 year daughter on multiple occasions whilst she's checking her blood sugar levels and often in pain. Then the follow up editing and thinking "this is good content" that bothers me He shouldn't have named the hospital they go to either.

Of all the kids she always seemed lost in the crowd and uncomfortable on the gram. Think she just goes along with it now after her break just to please him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve reported the post…such a vile abuse of privacy! Disgusts me that he hides behind that he’s doing it for awareness. No you’re not, you’re doing it for attention and potential gain! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.