Father of Daughters #52 Is ruining this house now his full time job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mansplaining why women wear make up. Christ he needs to give up
THIS!!

His pathetic attempts to try and look like he has any understanding of feminism, are laughable.
Stay out of our conversations Fodney - you gave up your rights to participation in them when you sold your daughters privacy and dignity for a Hotpoint washing machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also saying them wearing nake up could lead to dangerous situation is so backward. Don't wear a skirt and don't leave your hair down at night to not excite boys. That's not what you teach girls in 2022.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Perhaps dogmuck was secretly a member of the Hooper #tribe. šŸ¤Ŗ

A clip of another insta father doing the rounds on Tiktok has cropped up. He was asked ā€œhow he felt about the pdos watching his videos and using his children he said "I dunno I mean it's an odd question I mean is it such a bad thing".

Wonder what Fodster would say.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m alive and well thanks for enquiring @LuBiLu - been busy on my ā€œreno journeyā€ and Jack Monroe thread - pop in occasionally to see youā€™re all behaving yourselves, I see the little monkey @rainbowlemon is still playing upā€¦on the naughty step for you lady!

Hope you all had a lush Easter and are enjoying the lovely spring weather šŸ„°

OT FOD is still a dick head!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Drama is my middle name. :ROFLMAO:

Can you tell us what you went for with your reno? I can picture it now:

A be kind poster as the centerpiece with a Ā£500 lampshade hung above. Divine savage wallpaper on the ceiling to accentuate the third kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FOD proudly writing on his story that he doesnā€™t know if one of the twins is wearing underwear. Literal catnip for pedalos. Worst father in existence.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Drama is my middle name. :ROFLMAO:

Can you tell us what you went for with your reno? I can picture it now:

A be kind poster as the centerpiece with a Ā£500 lampshade hung above. Divine savage wallpaper on the ceiling to accentuate the third kitchen?
Doing our bedroom, dressing room and ensuite - hereā€™s my IG inspo
09A50B9B-8295-46C0-8C82-E8FCF670FE9A.jpeg
40525792-762C-4A93-A4BF-C38FF36F8E1F.jpeg
5DB97B3E-0528-4032-89A1-69B7937A621D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FOD proudly writing on his story that he doesnā€™t know if one of the twins is wearing underwear. Literal catnip for pedalos. Worst father in existence.
Just came on to say exactly this.

How can he even think it is normal to write that about his child on a social media post?

I'm truly baffled by it. I think that is up there as one of worst comments he has ever made. Sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
His account just comes across as a monologue from someoneā€™s dull and arrogant husband that you are end up being bored by at a party and canā€™t get away from. ā€˜Yeah, Iā€™m doing a LOT of cycling at the moment, doing a charity event. Yesterday I marked up 50km. Donā€™t really understand why women feel the need to wear make up - my wife always looks natural, even it does take her two hours to get ready, women, eh????!ā€™.

Have to say though, having thought about it, that if that dull man told you he lived in a ā€˜house full of vaginasā€™ youā€™d make a very speedy exit from the kitchen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His account just comes across as a monologue from someoneā€™s dull and arrogant husband that you are end up being bored by at a party and canā€™t get away from. ā€˜Yeah, Iā€™m doing a LOT of cycling at the moment, doing a charity event. Yesterday I marked up 50km. Donā€™t really understand why women feel the need to wear make up - my wife always looks natural, even it does take her two hours to get ready, women, eh????!ā€™.

Have to say though, having thought about it, that if that dull man told you he lived in a ā€˜house full of vaginasā€™ youā€™d make a very speedy exit from the kitchen.
This is the perfect description of Fod, absolutely spot on!
Heā€™s the one mansplaining to you about everything thatā€™s happening.
Eye roll and swift exit.

Reactions: 16
Christ imagine bumping into him at a party! All that youā€™ve mentioned, plus constant ā€˜funnyā€™ stories. And no doubt references to his Instagram following. With mentions of his previous alignment with the celebrity circles šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor twinnies.

Just when you think he can't sink any lower, he will always find a way to surprise you further.

Heā€™s also got a video up from when one of them was younger and you can see the top of her bottom. Comment goes well with the potty pic, bath robe pics.

Found this old advert with Currys.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
TL;DR - their en suite has some design flaws and is a bit tit tbh.

That en suite gets worse every time I look at it. I think the MAHOOOSIVE double basin installation might be my most disliked feature and one of the worst designed elements of the whole house, and that's saying something.

If you're having double basins you need PLENTY of room for them to fit comfortably, and for both users to have circulation space at the same time without getting in each other's way. If you're going to be doing your bathroom activities at the same time often enough to need two basins, then there needs to be space for the toilet to have its own room/cubicle or at least be screened.

How does the person on the right access the hand towel someone is using the basin on the left? Do they have to keep their everyday essentials like toothbrushes and facecloths in the drawers below? How does the person on the left easily access their drawer if the right basin is being used?

I see in @Dogmuck's pic they've also squeezed in a pedal bin and it looks like they have to reach under the basin for the toilet roll judging by the half-used one there. Too cramped to have a holder on the wall with the toilet six inches from the wall? And is the giant, bottom-heavy pink unit another kitchen leftover because it sure looks like one?

Wouldn't a single basin with larger countertop area be so much better for the available space? Less to maintain, breathing space as you do your routine, and more privacy with one person in that area at a time, etc.

Look at those mirrors touching (or very slightly overlapping) the top of the backsplash and they're not properly centred either. How can they have signed off on that? šŸ˜†

Lolensuite.jpg

Lolensuite2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ imagine bumping into him at a party! All that youā€™ve mentioned, plus constant ā€˜funnyā€™ stories. And no doubt references to his Instagram following. With mentions of his previous alignment with the celebrity circles šŸ™„
He'd definitely show you his cocknballs calf muscles as well...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.